Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 08-08-2013, 07:24 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
I got promoted and have started putting players up for sale to give a rebuild chance but forgot I can only have 6 up at once and started with my lower rated ones :-(

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 08-08-2013, 08:47 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
My lads managed to finish 2nd in division 6, so play-offs it is for us. Bit concerned as we haven't been great against teams around us

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 12-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I got relegated last season. I went to my team page and it looks like there are some guys missing. I only had one retiree, but it looks like more are missing, how do I check my team from last season?
Old 12-08-2013, 10:37 PM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Remained in the same division.

Buying is so hard, not many english people up so finding any near the end of their transfer time is rare, but everyone seems to have an agent on them! Makes it hard.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:46 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Lost the play-off final in the 89th minute to a team called Millwall! Bit annoying after a good season, but got plenty of money to play with having not signed anyone since the start of last season.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 13-08-2013, 03:44 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
I will throw in some tips.

Don't forget; you are allowed five foreigners. It's also wise to have a couple of extra as back-up who can play in a couple of positions.

Buying now is a ridiculous tactic. For newcomers, now is the time to sell. More money floating about from sponsorship, for one. Everyone tries to buy at this time, and it's ridiculous.

Joe, you have touched on why I think a youth programme is still worth it.
Old 21-02-2014, 02:44 AM
Probationary User

johniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
hi mate, why no comment again. I have beening following this thread for a while now but no more reply.
Old 23-02-2014, 08:06 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Wow what a random bump. I'm still playing but are finding it tough to stay in Swedish div 3. Same old money and not good enough player problems. Youth hasn't been much use .

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 23-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
I deleted my team a while ago. Can't really be bothered with it any more. My squad was ageing quite a bit and I couldn't be ****ed to spend a load of time buying replacements. Got up to Div 4 and could have got into Div 3, I'd say I did OK. RIP AFC Crystal Palace.
Old 23-02-2014, 01:02 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
I thought people weren't bothered by this anymore. I am still playing. I won 5.78 and was in 4.29 last season. Finished second-bottom and now back down in 5.79. I am currently about 8th.
Old 23-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How weird I logged into this last night for the first time in ages. Top of league 2 but not pulling any players due to them being utter tripe and both the TG an YD being low costing too much for no reward. Probably should've left it it and let it die to be honest. It shows how bad its hit I'm still a teamster and haven't done anything for at least a year minimum.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Probationary User

johniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
wow thanks for the replays. Am still playing but i lose focus on that was 5season, it been ages then and now i just got a new team am still playing with bad luck!
Old 01-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Probationary User

am going to check mine today, last night i got some transfer to deal with but i miss on 3 finish players. Maybe i wasn't my luck.

So who have the best history there.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:31 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Getting a bit bored with the game. Got 1.8b in the bank but probably not enough yet for a D2 team :|
Old 01-03-2014, 09:50 PM

1.8 billion! How on earth did u get that much? I'm plodding along but never have enough££££ I've got 100k at the mo and can't find a sticker or mc that's halfway decent. It's all asked around players that have been here
Longer

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 19-11-2014, 08:01 PM

Hello ...............anyone??????

Im still playing in the swedish league. Anyone else?

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 09-09-2015, 11:03 AM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone else still play?

I meant to bid 67m for a 4* striker, but ended up bidding 678m .......... epic fail
Old 09-09-2015, 11:19 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still playing here even though my first team was banned. Now Palace Cowboys and my son is Bala Lions.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:22 AM

So do I in the Swedish league as Sweagles. Still getting nowhere ��

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 09-09-2015, 11:24 AM

Jazzman what was your ban for mine was for the betting rigging on the elections all my lads teams and mine were under the same IP address so they claimed multiple teams and e all got the chop. If this was real life Sep Blatter would have congratulated us for block voting

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018