Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 30-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Not a Rev, but trying

TheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fine
FYI - Listed players Robinson is 3.57 REC and Gulliver 3.66, so neither will tick over to 4* just yet. However, very pleased to see a couple of reserve team players at 3.9+ so will sell soon once 4*!
Old 01-04-2013, 06:23 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Me and my housemate have set up a joint team. We're called Rumbolds Rovers (name of our road). Our league is 9 games in, so I think that's 6 behind the rest of you.

We're currently sitting top of the pile after our 4th successive win on Sunday. Have made a fair few signings.

Anyway here's our club:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Picked this guy up for 6 million which I thought was quite good seeing as he's young:

Got this striker for 7 million. Has scored everywhere he's been and has got 6 goals and 3 assists in his 8 appearances for me:

Finally, got this keeper for 1.5 mill which I thought was alright:

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 01-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Not a Rev, but trying

TheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Not bad!

Some good skills in there.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:37 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Will update the front page with the teams tomorrow when I get a bit more time.................at work

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 02-04-2013, 08:51 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are we looking at senting up the friendly leagues again?

I can do Div1 again and I think we agreed one up one down from/to Div2?
Old 02-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Not a Rev, but trying

It's been a while but I'd join again if there's space?!
Old 08-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Not a Rev, but trying

...or not?!
Old 09-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Il happily set up div 2 again unless we can fit all in one league which may be better?
Old 09-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Can count me in either way.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:41 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
I'd be up for a friendly league

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 10-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone got some spare change flying about got a few going tomorrow

Old 11-04-2013, 10:36 AM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Been going pretty well, shame there is such a large gap between me and third

Bit annoyed seeing as I spent some money in the transfer market, but its my players from last season that are performing
Old 11-04-2013, 03:50 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will get on to the friendly league this weekend ...
Old 13-04-2013, 12:18 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Count me in again. Set it up so that it doesn't get terminated by any end of season updates like the last one was.

TM bastards.

In club news, I am top of my division, but I have been stuttering lately due to an unsettled back-line due to injuries and suspensions.

Recently, I had to play my third and fourth choice centre-backs, and my second choice LB and RBs, and still won away 1-0.

My home form has been stuttery though.

I didn't post at the time, but I lost in the first round of the cup for the first time ever.
Old 13-04-2013, 01:24 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Anyone not been able to get in today? Its all gone slooooooow again. Maybe another ddos attack like before

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 13-04-2013, 05:28 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

To make it easier, post your team name and id here and I will set up friendly league tomorrow
Old 16-04-2013, 07:40 PM

embryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravity
Yeah I'll be up for it. I think we won the second division last time.

Old Coulsdon Jets - 485662
Old 16-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Not a Rev, but trying

RnB - 49013
Old 16-04-2013, 10:51 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedidyjoe
Been going pretty well, shame there is such a large gap between me and third

Bit annoyed seeing as I spent some money in the transfer market, but its my players from last season that are performing
A top quality GK (people know this is my mantra) will earn you way more points than that 6 point deficit.

15+ in Handling and Reflexes, and 10's+ in most other categories plus High Professionalism (preferably low injury proneness) and you will make up the gap easily.
Old 17-04-2013, 07:38 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

I think we can have the maximum of 12 in a division. Do we have enough for that?