Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-05-2013, 07:48 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Last check I was 3rd in the table and looking good for a play off slot.

My son's team is at the other end after a horrific run of results, one in which he hasn't be able to stop. Looking likely to be in the play offs to stay up.
Old 13-05-2013, 07:07 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON
You should check the fanbase cap for your current division and the one above you.

Then you should decide what you think your chances are of staying up, if you go up.

Consider the fact that you have no guarantee that you will do as well in your current division next season thus meaning your fanbase decreases anyway.

Consider the fact that, when you play better teams above you, you will be guaranteed higher attendances at home thus meaning more income. Is your stadium maxed-out currently? If so, consider a minimal increase and go for promotion. also need to consider your facilities in this too. More higher attendances = more income from your income generators such as food etc.

I should counter all this by saying, if your facilities are not that advanced (less than level 5), and your attendances are capacity, investing in expansion will cancel out any gains in income as a result of your promotion.

What you could do, is what I have done. Consider next season as a write-off whereby you don't gain any money overall. Spend your sponsorship money on expanding your stadium etc, with your facilities being the priority, if they are below level five, and then all the expansion will be paid for by the end of the season, provided you don't spend any money on players.

My two pence worth.
I have decided you are right, plus it is boring being in D4. I will go for it, and should make it if the draw is favourable. Most of my team is 4* or 4.5* players.
Old 15-05-2013, 10:26 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Good luck to all who have something to play for tonight.

I need to win to ensure my Division Championship Title and Trophy. A draw could be enough, but GD is not in my favour anymore after the previous two defeats.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:29 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm locked out of my account for the last few days. Not ideal. Guys at TM aren't replying to me which is frustrating!
Old 15-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Got relegated from League 1. Needed a win away to the champion to stay up. Got down 2-0 inside of 10 minutes, but they went down to 9 players by HT. I tied it up at 2-2, but then in the 80th minute gave up a goal to go down.
Old 15-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
I'm locked out of my account for the last few days. Not ideal. Guys at TM aren't replying to me which is frustrating!
They seem to be being arses at the moment us FTs don't what to so anymore as Soren seems to think its an 18+ game swearing etc is allowed?
Old 15-05-2013, 10:59 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdazza08
They seem to be being arses at the moment us FTs don't what to so anymore as Soren seems to think its an 18+ game swearing etc is allowed?
Finally got a reply tonight which I have responded to but nothing back yet. Cheers though fella. Teach me to change my email address!
Old 16-05-2013, 03:03 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
I sodding knew it.

I have lost a seven point advantage over the last two weeks and been pipped to the post by a point. I now have to go through the play-offs.
Old 16-05-2013, 07:10 PM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Just made into the playoffs, finished 4th fairly comfortably, but have lost my last 2 going into it, bad time to lose form.

Reminds me of another team
Old 16-05-2013, 07:42 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Finally get access to my team only to find out I've been banned FFS !
My team are in the promotion play offs as well ...
Old 16-05-2013, 09:08 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Wha? What for this time? I still haven't forgiven them for banning WightEagles

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 17-05-2013, 07:29 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

No idea fella. They still haven't replied. If they don't sort it this time then I'm never playing this sodding game again. I needed a win in my final game unless other results went my way to get into the promotion play offs. Now I cannot look at my team ahead of that play off. Something is starting to stink about this now.
Old 17-05-2013, 07:46 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Wonder if they just banned you whilst you were having login issues to stop anyone else hacking your team and messing about with it?

I managed to avoid the relegation play offs - ended up finishing with another team below me as well. Still need to improve for next season, but hoping that I'll be able to push on for a promotion play off - will be hard going though!
Old 17-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
No idea fella. They still haven't replied. If they don't sort it this time then I'm never playing this sodding game again. I needed a win in my final game unless other results went my way to get into the promotion play offs. Now I cannot look at my team ahead of that play off. Something is starting to stink about this now.
Who are you talking too? Il see if I can help?
Old 17-05-2013, 08:01 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdazza08
Who are you talking too? Il see if I can help?
Theis Svendsen .. at least that is the name that comes up on the email. If it is a name at all! Cheers Daz.

It could be right that teh ban was put on team while I was trying to access the account.
Old 18-05-2013, 08:38 AM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Lost my playoff game 6-4, but 1-1 after 90 minutes! 0_0

Old 18-05-2013, 01:45 PM

I won the semi play-off. In the final now. Only problem is I am away from home, and my away form was my problem at the end of the season, whereas it was perfect at the beginning.
Old 19-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Computer says no!!

Quote:
Theis Svendsen .. at least that is the name that comes up on the email. If it is a name at all! Cheers Daz.

It could be right that teh ban was put on team while I was trying to access the account.
No idea who that is lol. Maybe try correspondence with semsi at Doncaster ravers or cobs of war both genrally very good. I'm not really available to do it today. You could try chad at bacon destructors but he live us Japan and time zones would be a problem.
Old 19-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Computer says no!!

Quote:

Got this back mate....

Palace Cowboys arent banned, but a team on the same network called Hackney Wednesday are. There is also another team, which I beleive is his son, but he is not banned either.

Other news got relegated this evening losing at home in the playoff back to league 1 again after being one unlucky to be in them in the first place. Trinidad Titans go back to the top flight after winning the division only losing one game all season.
Old 20-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
Got relegated from League 1. Needed a win away to the champion to stay up. Got down 2-0 inside of 10 minutes, but they went down to 9 players by HT. I tied it up at 2-2, but then in the 80th minute gave up a goal to go down.
Scratch that, turns out 2 teams got banned, so I made the playoffs and squished both opponents to stay up.