Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 05-08-2020, 07:23 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Can’t see them keeping him. Looks like he has lost pace. At times looked like a hamster in a wheel when chasing the ball.
Is he still a vile horrible cheating little thug?

Not forgotten him getting away with a clear red card assault on Milivojevic after just fifteen seconds.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:28 AM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
From twitter:

What on earth has the Premier League done to deserve another year of Anthony Knockaert cutting in from the right before scuffing it out for a goal kick.
Other than when he slaps it into the top corner at Selhurst.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:31 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Darren Ambrose

Villa

Cup

Free kick

37.something yards rounds up to 40.

37 yards though, not 40, so brain dead lol
Old 05-08-2020, 08:24 AM

ianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I thought Hector at the back for Fulham looked impressive.
I'm guessing this is the same player we had agreed a £400k deal to sign him from Reading a couple of years ago, before Chelsea came calling?

On that viewing only, I don't think Watkins is strong enough to lead the line & certainly wouldn't score in Palace's current cautious style of play. I might be forced to heat my words?....

Benrahma looked composed on left side of midfield, but we already have Schluppy there & are allegedly looking at Fraser of Bournemouth?
Old 05-08-2020, 03:47 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstacks View Post
I'm no expert but, when Lewis Grabban is the third highest scorer in the Championship this season, we really must be very careful before thinking Watkins is the answer.

# Player Team Nationality Goals

1. Aleksandar Mitrovic Fulham Serbia 26
2. Ollie Watkins Brentford England 25
3. Lewis Grabban Nottingham Forest England 20
Interesting you should point that out - I thought Watkins looked quite a bit like Grabban last night, (a tad more combative and mobile though).
Old 05-08-2020, 03:51 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianace View Post
I thought Hector at the back for Fulham looked impressive.
I'm guessing this is the same player we had agreed a £400k deal to sign him from Reading a couple of years ago, before Chelsea came calling?

On that viewing only, I don't think Watkins is strong enough to lead the line & certainly wouldn't score in Palace's current cautious style of play. I might be forced to heat my words?....

Benrahma looked composed on left side of midfield, but we already have Schluppy there & are allegedly looking at Fraser of Bournemouth?
Benrahma is just a fraction better than Schlupp.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:53 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstacks View Post
I'm no expert but, when Lewis Grabban is the third highest scorer in the Championship this season, we really must be very careful before thinking Watkins is the answer.

# Player Team Nationality Goals

1. Aleksandar Mitrovic Fulham Serbia 26
2. Ollie Watkins Brentford England 25
3. Lewis Grabban Nottingham Forest England 20
Luckily for all of our players, we can judge footballers on more than goals.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:25 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
I think he looks more willing and capable of putting himself about and operating as a target man than Gayle. Gayle seems to pretty much be a finisher and not much else. So as soon as he gets on a dry streak he looks pretty awful. Advantage of Watkins I think is he can play as a wide forward or as a CF now. He doesn’t have any real pace but is mobile and competes. Gayle doesn’t fit our squad that well but Watkins probably does I would say. The question hangs over does he have the quality to make an impact at PL without pace. Many do.

I have never been convinced in previous summer windows but he has undoubtedly improved, just not sure by how much and is that enough. Today wasn’t a great day for any of their team. He is often described as like Rashford but that must mean looks because he doesn’t have anything like that pace.

Interestingly he and Mitrovic are the top scorers in the Championship but neither have real pace. Pace + quality = PL
Noticed that Aboubakar Kamara had quite a engine on him
Old 07-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here

To view the link you have to Register or Login

And

Last edited by Joe85; 07-08-2020 at 09:53 AM.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:54 AM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

And

Class