Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 20-09-2020, 12:01 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by xian1 View Post
So London is only a few days behind the North East regarding Covid infectations and the chairman of a community club has managed to squeeze out interest free loans from 12,000 fans while knowing there is unlikely to be any football in the stadium for the foreseeable.
Itís been a big money grab policy from the club but the only way to look at renewing in full is you are going to be getting the 21/22 Season ticket on the cheap. For example, If we do not attend a single game and prices are still frozen I will only be paying £58 for 21/22 season. Thatís before I deduct last seasons refund

However I appreciate not everyone can afford this, which makes the whole episode very disappointing. Very poorly handled by the club.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:07 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Itís been a big money grab policy from the club but the only way to look at renewing in full is you are going to be getting the 21/22 Season ticket on the cheap. For example, If we do not attend a single game and prices are still frozen I will only be paying £58 for 21/22 season. Thatís before I deduct last seasons refund

However I appreciate not everyone can afford this, which makes the whole episode very disappointing. Very poorly handled by the club.
I wouldn't put it past the club putting up the prices of season tickets for 21/22 by £3-400+. I'm amazed people have even paid the £200 deferral without knowing what the price of next seasons tickets will be.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:11 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
I wouldn't put it past the club putting up the prices of season tickets for 21/22 by £3-400+. I'm amazed people have even paid the £200 deferral without knowing what the price of next seasons tickets will be.
If there is a price hike Iíll be taking the refund option!
Old 20-09-2020, 12:25 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
They probably will do something and then say we are still cheaper than Arsenal. They probably think that they can sell even more season tickets in the Arthur to touts, ticket agencies, travel agents and corporate hospitality firms.
Old 20-09-2020, 05:41 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
OMG it’s so f***ing tempting - message in the programme anyone?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-09-2020, 05:45 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
OMG itís so f***ing tempting - message in the programme anyone?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
What's tempting?

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 20-09-2020, 05:53 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did you click the link? This is the headline

Get your free message in the Everton matchday programme
Old 20-09-2020, 06:05 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
It's incredible that Parish has not addressed any of the fans concerns.

It says an awful lot about him as a person and as a chairman - and it isn't good.

He's played along with this whole 'South London and Proud' thing and dined off the back of decent people like Steve Browett, but the thin veneer has worn away and the colours of this cynical couldn't-care-less money grabbing businessman are shining through - and f**k the lot of us to boot.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Did you click the link? This is the headline

Get your free message in the Everton matchday programme
Yes I know what the link says.

I'm just checking whether you think they don't check the messages

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:49 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post

I assume heís working on the premise that if enough people do it, it will make it a ballache for club staff to sift out all of the Ďspuriousí messages.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
I assume heís working on the premise that if enough people do it, it will make it a ballache for club staff to sift out all of the Ďspuriousí messages.
Under Parish it'll be some poor kid working for free under an internship or barely on the minimum wage that will get the job of doing it.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:53 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
It's incredible that Parish has not addressed any of the fans concerns.

It says an awful lot about him as a person and as a chairman - and it isn't good.

He's played along with this whole 'South London and Proud' thing and dined off the back of decent people like Steve Browett, but the thin veneer has worn away and the colours of this cynical couldn't-care-less money grabbing businessman are shining through - and f**k the lot of us to boot.
If only people have said this from the outset. So many holes in his life long fan story. You lot lapped all that up , lies started as early as the first couple of season where he has motor racing and a couple of seasons later he claimed to have missed his first match as owner. Not the case at all
Old 20-09-2020, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post

No but thank you for checking
Old 20-09-2020, 09:29 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
There I was thinking we'd just beaten the Wankers.

However, it appears they own this club.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
If only people have said this from the outset. So many holes in his life long fan story. You lot lapped all that up , lies started as early as the first couple of season where he has motor racing and a couple of seasons later he claimed to have missed his first match as owner. Not the case at all
To be fair, there's a thread with over 23,000 posts on it dedicated to Steve Parish, and most of the posts are critical or at least questioning. So, 'you lot lapped it up' is not a fair assessment of the BBS's take on all things Mr Parish.

Yes there are a lot of people who see him as the saviour and believe that he is sacrosanct and immune from criticism or scrutiny 'because he saved the club' - but I suspect that this season ticket debacle will have seen many thousands of fans viewing him and his tenure in a very different light to how they may have in the past.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:57 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
To be fair, there's a thread with over 23,000 posts on it dedicated to Steve Parish, and most of the posts are critical or at least questioning. So, 'you lot lapped it up' is not a fair assessment of the BBS's take on all things Mr Parish.

Yes there are a lot of people who see him as the saviour and believe that he is sacrosanct and immune from criticism or scrutiny 'because he saved the club' - but I suspect that this season ticket debacle will have seen many thousands of fans viewing him and his tenure in a very different light to how they may have in the past.
^^^

Cricket wanker.
Old 21-09-2020, 07:21 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:

Why does everything always have to be one extreme or the other - whatever happened to nuance?

Steve Parish did save the club and deserves on-going credit for that. Under his leadership, we've also had our longest sustained period of success. On the other hand, he has made some big mistakes, particularly in his treatment of long term fans - both with the E400 debacle and now this season ticket fiasco.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 21-09-2020, 08:02 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I'm still fuming about the whole ST thing, won't defer (as I have no emotional attachment to my seats) and haven't renewed because of the ludicrous proposal. However, as much as I disagree with the whole ST thing, it doesn't really change my opinion of Steve Parish. He's been nothing short of wonderful for our club for the last 10 years and I know we're in good hands whilst he's in charge.
Old 21-09-2020, 08:17 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Why does everything always have to be one extreme or the other - whatever happened to nuance?

Steve Parish did save the club and deserves on-going credit for that. Under his leadership, we've also had our longest sustained period of success. On the other hand, he has made some big mistakes, particularly in his treatment of long term fans - both with the E400 debacle and now this season ticket fiasco.
Mistake, or revealing how he really sees fans. Just customers?
Old 21-09-2020, 08:49 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Still no post about either any of our signings or wins yet... Including totally ignoring our win at Old Trafford on Saturday.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising