Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 17-03-2019, 09:32 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Come on Millwall.

After much thought and examination of the pro's and con's that is the official line.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 17-03-2019, 09:34 AM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Don’t give a flying fvck
Old 17-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Picking a winner in this game is like choosing HIV or AIDS.
Old 17-03-2019, 09:50 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Picking a winner in this game is like choosing HIV or AIDS.

However, come on you Millwall scum.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:01 AM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post

However, come on you Millwall scum.
Have to sadly agree with this for a couple of reasons. Firstly, if it comes to it Millwall reaching the final (or god forbid, even winning it) would be less painful than Brighton.

But also, you'd expect any of the three other teams to deal with Millwall comfortably at Wembley in the Semi, but Brighton would have a decent chance of at least making the final if they avoid Man City. So I'd want a Millwall win largely because there is less risk of them actually going on and acheiving something from there
Old 17-03-2019, 10:05 AM

CPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Really can't pick any team I would rather win. Brighton have always been my main rivals by a country mile but Millwall are just utter scum on a different level. Dislike them both intensely so don't give a flying **** who wins.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:08 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Come on the Knuckledraggers . Give 'em the Knockaert treatment
Old 17-03-2019, 10:12 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Have to sadly agree with this for a couple of reasons. Firstly, if it comes to it Millwall reaching the final (or god forbid, even winning it) would be less painful than Brighton.

But also, you'd expect any of the three other teams to deal with Millwall comfortably at Wembley in the Semi, but Brighton would have a decent chance of at least making the final if they avoid Man City. So I'd want a Millwall win largely because there is less risk of them actually going on and acheiving something from there
My boy's girl and her family are Millwall But they're nice people (and from Swanley) and if they got to Wembley then no doubt he'd be obliged to go with them.
He went (not of his own volition) to their play off final v Bradford and he couldn't get over how classless the scum were in victory,
I've taken him to games against them so he knew they were scum but that opened his eyes up even more.
Oh and he wore his Palace shirt under his jacket so as you know.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:16 AM

CPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think if my body experienced any form of excitement in Millwall winning my body would internally combust.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:19 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Since 68 View Post
Think if my body experienced any form of excitement in Millwall winning my body would internally combust.

I look at it as being less painful. e.g. Being booted in the balls once rather than twice.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 17-03-2019, 10:21 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Whatever. .....but if millwall do win it will be very funny watching their fans turn on each other (again ) in another Wembley showpiece game .
Old 17-03-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post

I look at it as being less painful. e.g. Being booted in the balls once rather than twice.
Your swaying me slightly
Old 17-03-2019, 10:29 AM

Walking down Cold Blow Lane was always more fearful than walking around Hove any day of the week but I still want the scum to beat the Sussex scum.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Walking down Cold Blow Lane was always more fearful than walking around Hove any day of the week but I still want the scum to beat the Sussex scum.
Walking from New cross gate to the ground was worse than walking anywhere before the police got some kind of hold in the mid- 80's.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 17-03-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Walking from New cross gate to the ground was worse than walking anywhere before the police got some kind of hold in the mid- 80's.
I used to dread going to the old den.
Only thing in our favour was that we had the same accent as them.
Less chavvy and scummish though.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:45 AM

My brother became mates with one of them on a site they were working on.
This mate of his invited us to his local boozer when we played them in '89, the game we stole a draw, they were all over us and it was Jim Cannon that got the equaliser that came off his arse.
We went in their local before and after the game and it was like one of those westerns when a stranger walks in to a saloon and it all goes quiet and the piano stops playing.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:46 AM

And they all had broken noses and were called John.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:47 AM

I didn't cry though.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:52 AM

Quote:
My brother became mates with one of them on a site they were working on.
This mate of his invited us to his local boozer when we played them in '89, the game we stole a draw, they were all over us and it was Jim Cannon that got the equaliser that came off his arse.
We went in their local before and after the game and it was like one of those westerns when a stranger walks in to a saloon and it all goes quiet and the piano stops playing.
I was at that game ,we were kept in for nearly an hour.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 17-03-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
I was at that game ,we were kept in for nearly an hour.
Another thing about that and even though I'd been there a couple of times before but was naive, I noticed during the game there were kids in our end stood at the front who weren't watching the game but were just looking at our lot.
My brother told me they were there just to point out Palace on our way out and he was right.