Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 11-04-2017, 02:30 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
The Premier League is going to chew them up and spit em out hard.
All of sudden I'm really looking forward to next season, gonna be fun

Never was a truer word spoken !
Old 11-04-2017, 03:33 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Of course they are both far better than Zaha, just like Buckley was
Still waiting for Kaz to come and get us.
Old 11-04-2017, 03:46 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
We only beat tinpot Arsenal and Chelsea. I doubt fans of a massive club like Brighton are impressed by that. (even though most of them support Arsenal and Chelsea really)
Old 11-04-2017, 05:55 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Still waiting for Kaz to come and get us.
Have you tried looking in Clapham?
Old 11-04-2017, 06:50 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Have you tried looking in Clapham?
Brilliant.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 18-04-2017, 10:19 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
NSC discover that Brighton are not PLR after all....

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
NSC discover that Brighton are not PLR after all....

Hilarious indignance mixed with incredulity. Would be gratifying to see 'teams like Burnley, Palace and Watford' turn them over week after week next season. Insufferable arrogant bores even when failing in the Championship - what the hell are they going to be like in the PL
Old 19-04-2017, 12:31 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
What about the compulsory under-soil heating required by the Premier League.

I doubt if the Amex already has this installed and it will cost millions to have it installed.
Old 19-04-2017, 01:37 AM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
What about the compulsory under-soil heating required by the Premier League.

I doubt if the Amex already has this installed and it will cost millions to have it installed.

"To ensure the pitch does not become too dry, it is fitted with a Rain Bird irrigation system. The eight in-field sprinklers and sixteen perimeter heads are able to water the entire pitch in forty-five minutes and can be remotely controlled, allowing Steve to maintain a healthy pitch, regardless of his location.

It also has undersoil heating so play can continue, even in the coldest of weather. The sidelines, which will be used constantly by both referees assistants and players as they warm up, are made from artificial grass which will not wear or tear easily and will require only the minimum amount of upkeep."

Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 19-04-2017, 03:44 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Is the train station next to the ground Premier League ready?

I think we can look forward to a lot of fire alarms next season.
Old 19-04-2017, 03:46 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I also predict we are going to be lambasted by the press for homophobia. Upsetting next seasons plucky media darlings.
Old 19-04-2017, 08:18 AM

loz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Burnley have them pretty well summed up....To view the link you have to Register or Login

One comment says it all..

I really find it hard to like Brighton at all. I've browsed many different teams forums over the years dependent on who's been competing with Burnley at that time (Derby, Leicester, Forest, Boro, QPR all spring to mind) and some of them are what I'd call genuinely big clubs with history and loyal fan bases, yet none have been as horribly entitled as the bunch over on the Brighton board, who at the end of the day support a club that has only spent around 5 seasons in the top flight and won basically nothing.

During the run in last season I saw it all on there. E.g. Brighton deserve to go up because they play silky attractive football or Brighton has nice architecture and scenery as well as a shiny new stadium to boot. Essentially a whole host of excuses that really are meaningless when league tables are decided by who accumulates the most points. Their only redeeming feature is that Hughton comes across as a top coach and person, but despite that I'd really enjoy seeing them get steam rollered and going back down.

Last edited by loz; 19-04-2017 at 08:21 AM.
Old 19-04-2017, 08:21 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by loz View Post
Burnley have them pretty well summed up....To view the link you have to Register or Login
Another proper Football club who sees them for what they are.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 19-04-2017, 08:33 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post

"To ensure the pitch does not become too dry, it is fitted with a Rain Bird irrigation system. The eight in-field sprinklers and sixteen perimeter heads are able to water the entire pitch in forty-five minutes and can be remotely controlled, allowing Steve to maintain a healthy pitch, regardless of his location.

It also has undersoil heating so play can continue, even in the coldest of weather. The sidelines, which will be used constantly by both referees assistants and players as they warm up, are made from artificial grass which will not wear or tear easily and will require only the minimum amount of upkeep."

They've certainly got them sussed.
Old 19-04-2017, 09:04 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post

One nil to Bwighton!
Old 19-04-2017, 10:52 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaretMoffitt »
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm

The tossers on north stand chat will no doubt find this thread later and have a right sulk about it. Whats your bet they mention house prices, poverty or or the term sh!t hole when they do? They love a good boast about how "nice" their city is and how much their houses are worth on there.
My word. Funny that they don’t mention house prices on here… I’ve never seen a Palace fan go on a northern board and quote house prices. Maybe some abuse, if it got all a bit tetchy. But definitely not in a football argument.

But they’ve nailed North Korea chat on that board.
Old 19-04-2017, 01:21 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I hate those strips of bright green artificial grass you see round the edge of some pitches these days. Nothing wrong with a bald strip where the linos run up and down
Old 19-04-2017, 01:37 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
My word. Funny that they don’t mention house prices on here… I’ve never seen a Palace fan go on a northern board and quote house prices. Maybe some abuse, if it got all a bit tetchy. But definitely not in a football argument.

But they’ve nailed North Korea chat on that board.
Ironically, it's the 'Londonification' of Brighton that has regenerated large parts of the city and stopped it being the total shithole it used to be (and that I much preferred if I'm honest). It's just London by sea now.
Old 19-04-2017, 01:51 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
To be fair - for clarity, I once phoned up the Barnsley Coal mining association (or what ever the operator directed me to) and left a voicemail at 2am after they had played us. It basically was me singing "we closed all your mines, we closed all your mines, northern bastards, northern bastards, we closed all your mines"

Just imagine listening to that message on a Monday morning.
Old 19-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I also predict we are going to be lambasted by the press for homophobia. Upsetting next seasons plucky media darlings.
There is an easy solution to that
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.