Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-06-2019, 02:37 PM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
I'm on Season 5 of "Power" following Ghost, Tommy, Angela Valdez, Tasha - it's like a gripping soap with lots of drugs, violence & sex..

Looks like Series 6 in the Autumn will be the last.
It has to as it's got really crazy the last 2 seasons.
Old 11-06-2019, 02:40 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
When they see us on Netflix is a thought provoking watch.
This - thought that was a really good series, and shows how mad the US system is.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:55 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Just finished the second season of Happy. It goes even closer to the line than the first one. I loved every moment.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanet Eagle View Post
Good to have Big Little Lies back. Meryl Streep in top form.
Ooh, is it? Cant see how they can follow on for the first but worth a look.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:50 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Watching an oldie on netflix.

Grimm - harmless, but fun hokum.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:41 AM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Ooh, is it? Cant see how they can follow on for the first but worth a look.
I thought the same but going by the first episode it should be a good 'un.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 12-06-2019, 09:50 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Got one more episode of Years and Years left to watch. Have enjoyed it a lot.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 13-06-2019, 05:33 AM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
‘Sliced’ on Dave, only 3 half hour episodes, so it won’t take up too much of your life if you think it’s shit, but I thought it was really funny in places, Phil Daniels is in it and a fella I recognise from the first Inbetweeners movie. Other than that, no-one I know.
Old 13-06-2019, 11:21 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
started Fleabag the other day. Now that's a show that lives up to the hype, brilliant in every way and made me want to watch anything PWB writes

oh and of course Chernobyl was very brilliant and GOT was very shit
Old 13-06-2019, 11:27 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Surprised on one has commented on the new Killing Eve yet.
I thought the first episode was a bit disappointed.
Let's hope its a slow burner.
S2 was a big step down for me. For the brilliance of Jodie Comer, I can't stand Sandra Oh and her baffling decisions and the plot is an afterthought.
Old 14-06-2019, 06:53 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Swamp Thing.
Really good comic adaptation. Shame a 2nd series has already been cancelled before the 1st is only on its 3rd episode.
And Jennifer Beals is still stunning at 58.
Old 14-06-2019, 08:12 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboxers View Post
This - thought that was a really good series, and shows how mad the US system is.
Amazing and shocking. Absolutely disgraceful the way those kids were forced to give fake statements. The main police officer was an evil bitch.
Old 14-06-2019, 09:40 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was really impressed with this series. Harrowing and disturbing.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:14 AM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
First episode of Summer Of Rockets
This was one of the worst things I have seen for some time. The characters were cardboard cut outs, the plot lines were ridiculous and nothing really made any sense. It looked like it had been put together by a young person who had been told what the fifties were like and tried to include every cultural reference in one series. I kept wondering if it was a satire. I liked some of the cars though and it helped pass the time whilst on my cross trainer.
Old 15-06-2019, 04:26 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Stephen Poliakoff is responsible for some of the worst dramas in recent years. The mere mention of his name has me switching channels. However, does Keeley Hawe get her kit off?
Old 15-06-2019, 04:42 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Stephen Poliakoff is responsible for some of the worst dramas in recent years. The mere mention of his name has me switching channels. However, does Keeley Hawe get her kit off?
Like you, I am no fan of his work. However, it was one of his better efforts. And no, she doesn't get her kit off.
Old 15-06-2019, 05:32 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Boo.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:47 PM

Oldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Shooting The Past wasn't bad.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:09 AM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
I’m sure I read somewhere that Summer of Rockets was semi-autobiographical. If so, he must have been on drugs the whole time as it was completely ludicrous.

In contrast, Years and Years is one of the best things on TV at the moment. Great scripts, strong characters and scarily believable plot lines. Only on third episode at the moment but really gripping.
Old 17-06-2019, 12:04 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Really interesting undercover report on drugs in Ethiopia. Well worth the 11 mins of time.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018