Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-06-2019, 06:55 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles073 View Post
All impressionists, that no matter what show they are on, have to shoehorn in impressions.
The old adage that they'd perform at the opening of a fridge.
Old 12-06-2019, 07:02 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Ozujsko beer. Whoops sorry, I meant to put that in the make me happy thread.

Last edited by Nth Kent Eagle; 12-06-2019 at 07:05 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:59 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Ozujsko beer.
Gesundheit.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:06 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
The old adage that they'd perform at the opening of a fridge.
Or vein
Old 13-06-2019, 03:52 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
American soccer "experts" who think it's all about technical skills and training of systems and etc., etc...

Guy on the radio today who holds seminars on the art of soccer coaching had me banging the steering wheel in annoyance. The US will never be a soccer power if guys like this are coaching. The guy wouldn't shut the **** up either!

Oh and the knives are out for Gregg Berhalter already... apparently he is not pushing the players to follow systems or be tactically smart. I hope Zaha never ends up playing in the US!

He had a point to a certain extent, but I had this vision of him coaching all enjoyment and expression of skill out of the game at grass roots level. I even heard him admit that most kids leave soccer at 13 or so as they don't enjoy it...
Old 13-06-2019, 05:40 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
American soccer "experts" who think it's all about technical skills and training of systems and etc., etc...

Guy on the radio today who holds seminars on the art of soccer coaching had me banging the steering wheel in annoyance. The US will never be a soccer power if guys like this are coaching. The guy wouldn't shut the **** up either!

Oh and the knives are out for Gregg Berhalter already... apparently he is not pushing the players to follow systems or be tactically smart. I hope Zaha never ends up playing in the US!

He had a point to a certain extent, but I had this vision of him coaching all enjoyment and expression of skill out of the game at grass roots level. I even heard him admit that most kids leave soccer at 13 or so as they don't enjoy it...
No such thing as an American soccer expert.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 13-06-2019, 06:25 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
No such thing as an American soccer expert.
I think that was his point.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:10 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
CF Malaga.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.
Old 13-06-2019, 11:20 AM

McDuffy is playing for a contract
Italian football..
Old 13-06-2019, 05:06 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
I’m trying to watch the highlights reel of the women's World Cup but all the tucking icons and this game flashing back and forth make my eyes aches. FOR ****S SAKE JUST SHOW THE FOOTBALL not how clever you are with graphics you *****

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 13-06-2019, 05:46 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Iím trying to watch the highlights reel of the women's World Cup but all the tucking icons and this game flashing back and forth make my eyes aches. FOR ****S SAKE JUST SHOW THE FOOTBALL not how clever you are with graphics you *****
BBC. Run by 14 year olds
Old 13-06-2019, 06:57 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
It annoys me that no-one has seen fit to put Sumo back on television.
Old 13-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
It annoys me that no-one has seen fit to put Sumo back on television.
Or half-time entertainment at live Sky matches.

1 - 2 - 3 .... SUMO!!!
Old 13-06-2019, 10:32 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is here
Jess Glynne. Canít quite put my finger on why.

But I have to change the radio station if a song of hers comes on.
Old 14-06-2019, 12:01 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
People who call Boris Johnson "Boris". He's not your mate, he's a conniving ****. Pack it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamy View Post
Jess Glynne. Can’t quite put my finger on why.

But I have to change the radio station if a song of hers comes on.
A voice with no power behind it at all
Old 14-06-2019, 01:34 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
People who call Boris Johnson "Boris". He's not your mate, he's a conniving ****. Pack it in.
Is "BJ" OK?
Old 15-06-2019, 09:06 AM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Being asked to work the weekend,telling them I need to finish early Sunday as me boy is taking me out.No problem,full day Saturday and early finish sunday

Lamb chop takes the van to his digs and doesn't lock it.In feckin London,acts surprised to find he has no tools in his van this morning. Just gone 10 and we haven't done a stroke,should be a 1/3 of the way through the job.Welsh prick
Old 15-06-2019, 04:47 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH View Post
Being asked to work the weekend,telling them I need to finish early Sunday as me boy is taking me out.No problem,full day Saturday and early finish sunday

Lamb chop takes the van to his digs and doesn't lock it.In feckin London,acts surprised to find he has no tools in his van this morning. Just gone 10 and we haven't done a stroke,should be a 1/3 of the way through the job.Welsh prick
Go home.
Old 15-06-2019, 06:22 PM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Guys who walk around work with the top 2 buttons of their shirt undone.

Looks good on a Hollywood Multi-Millionaire Handsome Superstar I.E Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise.

Not so good on Steve from Wallington.
Old 15-06-2019, 06:37 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I think that was his point.
Just reinforcing the point.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.