Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
He's speaking in northern.
Old 15-03-2017, 06:45 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Old 15-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
He's speaking in northern.
**** off you **** ******* ******* ****

Now that's northern
Old 15-03-2017, 06:48 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
You southern softies really are a bunch of boring chuffers

Roll

Very inventive
Old 15-03-2017, 06:49 PM
Hadron Collider

Built a wall across the Danelaw....They have been corrupted....
Old 15-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
**** off you **** ******* ******* ****

Now that's northern
Sounds lovely. I expect you put gravy on it?
Old 15-03-2017, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
Sounds lovely. I expect you put gravy on it?
Too right. Only thing you don't put gravy on is fish. Its not right at all is that.

Everything else is fair game.

Including the Mrs
Old 15-03-2017, 06:58 PM
American Hot

Captain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think I've ever been unhappy when at/in an alpine mountain restaurant, winter or summer
Old 15-03-2017, 07:06 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Too right. Only thing you don't put gravy on is fish. Its not right at all is that.

Everything else is fair game.

Including the Mrs
Jesus you lot are weird.

Gravy on the Mrs?

Spot of whipped cream at a push mate.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-03-2017, 07:17 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fish and chips from the chipoil

Of which my youngest and me are about to partake. With mushy peas and a mug of tea. Handsome
Northern shite.
Old 15-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post

Stotty is 100% Newcastle , not Yorkshire
Old 15-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Yes, I was going to say something similar - but 98% as I seem to remember buying a stotty in Sunderland too, so they make up the other 2%

And whilst we're on percentages:
Quote:
Wtf do you think it is you half wit

Cob / barm cake / roll / shuffler / oven bottom muffin

You choose
is an oven bottom muffin something to do with the 18%* that prefer it that way?

(*is it/was it 18%? I'm buggered if I can find that thread)
Old 15-03-2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Yes, I was going to say something similar - but 98% as I seem to remember buying a stotty in Sunderland too, so they make up the other 2%

And whilst we're on percentages:

is an oven bottom muffin something to do with the 18%* that prefer it that way?

(*is it/was it 18%? I'm buggered if I can find that thread)
19%
Old 15-03-2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Northern shite.
Don't be so ridiculous man

F&C is half a meal without mushies
Old 15-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fish and chips from the chipoil

Of which my youngest and me are about to partake. With mushy peas and a mug of tea. Handsome

The ONLY drink to have with yer fish n chips.
Old 15-03-2017, 07:58 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post

The ONLY drink to have with yer fish n chips.
Prefer a bottle of wine myself.
Old 15-03-2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Jesus you lot are weird.

Gravy on the Mrs?

Spot of whipped cream at a push mate.
Whipped cream is dessert mate
Old 15-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
How the **** do i know!
Old 15-03-2017, 09:04 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Slightly off topic but what do we all call the bits of batter that are scooped out of the fryer in the chip shop? Waiting in the queue for chips in Wakefield recently, someone asked for fish and chips with scraps. I followed suit and they were lovely but for the life of me l can't remember what we called them in Penge forty odd years ago? Certainly not for the health concious and haven't seen them on offer down south for years.
Old 15-03-2017, 09:08 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Living a 5min walk from the South Downs and taking my dog up there first thing in the morning. Bliss.