Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 12-06-2019, 04:39 PM

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we lose him and Wilf then that would be a disastrous summer.
Old 12-06-2019, 04:44 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf73 View Post
I agree it would be gutting but with around 110 million in the bank plus whoever we sell and the transfer budget we already have surely we could create a good squad from that ?
Old 12-06-2019, 04:51 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Imagine all the sorloths and rakips we could slunk 110 mil on
Old 12-06-2019, 04:56 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Imagine all the sorloths and rakips we could slunk 110 mil on
Hahaha true..i don't have to much confidence either but the pressure will really be on to bring in top replacements and then some.
Old 12-06-2019, 04:57 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Coveta View Post
I agree it would be gutting but with around 110 million in the bank plus whoever we sell and the transfer budget we already have surely we could create a good squad from that ?
Come on youve been a eagle long enough to know wed **** it up, Id be devastated if we lost both .
Old 12-06-2019, 05:02 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete79 View Post
Exactly, I'm not against selling AWB for the reported fee of 60 million (unlike selling Wilf which I would be against for any amount) but am more than happy for him to stay, perhaps with an improved contract, and expect him to either keep or increase in value over the next few years.

If Man Utd don't want to pay the price they can **** off.
Sums it up perfectly
Old 12-06-2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
For me it isnt about JW. It is removing the best RB in regards to tackles from our defence. I shudder if we put out a Ward, Dann, Kelly, PvA back line. AWB would often move central and clear the ball. He also stopped a lot of crosses coming into the box. We will really miss both of those greatly.
One weakness imo in AWB game is defending far post / inside box , just an observation. Joel Ward is exceptional at this but not as great out on flank defending it but still a quality full back imo. AWB game is improving though all the time and you saw the confidence in the lad when he started taking charge of situations in box last season so its coming.
Old 12-06-2019, 05:20 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf73 View Post
That completely depends on who we are able to buy in
Old 12-06-2019, 05:25 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeKing View Post
I'm not sure what people are expecting when our wage bill to turnover is/was as high as it is. I can't see us splashing out on big money players, I reckon you'll see a gentle move towards moving higher earners on with players on less coming in over time.

At best we might get lucky by finding a good replacement overseas. My point was more about the fact that you can't be turning down bids of 50/60 million when you have adequate replacements that will enable you to strengthen elsewhere in the squad, when we are sorely lacking in options up front and on the wings. And when you've got the wage bill as high as it is currently, enforcements are likely better spent in attacking positions when a replacement for AWB is going to cost more in wages unless you get very lucky in a replacement.
I agree with all of that, but if we are to improve our league position or indeed just standstill without the annual relegation worries we need decent recruits, particularly in attack and creative midfield, where Seri would be a great option. Whilst wages would remain an issue should AWB move, his significant fee would be a boost for necessary signings. The wages issue would be ased a little by maybe moving Benteke on and also our great servant Dann. There are decent options in the championship who would command much lower wages such as Mourpay,Watkins, Jarred Bowen, Eke, Mooy and Rodriguez.
Old 12-06-2019, 05:33 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
That completely depends on who we are able to buy in
Messi, Bale and Suarez? Dream on. It's a shit show if they both departed whoever we bring in because we won't even be able to attract guys who are half as good. Wake up!

Would you like 30 Kouyates or 1 Zaha?

I'd go for the latter because he's a game changer. 30 Kouyates just pad out the squad with similar quality to what we already have. Who should we sign this window to take us to the next level? Or are we being asset stripped?
Old 12-06-2019, 05:51 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Messi, Bale and Suarez? Dream on. It's a shit show if they both departed whoever we bring in because we won't even be able to attract guys who are half as good. Wake up!

I'd go for the latter because he's a game changer. 30 Kouyates just pad out the squad with similar quality to what we already have. Who should we sign this window to take us to the next level? Or are we being asset stripped?
30 Kouyates. Id sell 29 Kouyates for 10M each, bringing in 290M, buy Wilf back for 100M and spend 190M on a strike partner for Wilf
Old 12-06-2019, 06:05 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
30 Kouyates. Id sell 29 Kouyates for 10M each, bringing in 290M, buy Wilf back for 100M and spend 190M on a strike partner for Wilf
He’s done you there GF
Old 12-06-2019, 06:28 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:

I'm not saying it's something we should do or something I want us to do. But if we spent the money well then it wouldn't be a disaster.

As for who we should we sign? I don't know and I'm not going to worry about it because it isn't my job. I'm not an owner or even a scout for Crystal Palace football club (or any other club) and unsurprisingly I don't hours of free time to watch players from all over England, let alone the world.

I'm fully awake but thanks for being your over reacting mess of yourself again.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 12-06-2019 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:47 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
The Zaha rumours about leaving will start any day now. Already seen one guy on Twitter say that Leicester will spend the money they make from Maguire on Wilf. Lol.
Old 12-06-2019, 07:11 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
The Zaha rumours about leaving will start any day now. Already seen one guy on Twitter say that Leicester will spend the money they make from Maguire on Wilf. Lol.
Not wishing to come across all PHIL BARBER but don't worry about that, I can confirm that it is total bollocks having spoken to my well connected Leicester fan at work today.

They are in the same boat with Maguire as we are with Wan. There is a price they will sell at but they are not prepared to compromise very much on that, and they won't be spending too much time planning how to spend the money until Man U or whoever make an opening bid which is reasonably close to their valuation so that they can then push up towards it. So far that has not happened.
Old 12-06-2019, 07:53 PM

Gyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Wilf at Leicester...
Made me laugh
Old 12-06-2019, 07:57 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Not wishing to come across all PHIL BARBER but don't worry about that, I can confirm that it is total bollocks having spoken to my well connected Leicester fan at work today.

They are in the same boat with Maguire as we are with Wan. There is a price they will sell at but they are not prepared to compromise very much on that, and they won't be spending too much time planning how to spend the money until Man U or whoever make an opening bid which is reasonably close to their valuation so that they can then push up towards it. So far that has not happened.
Thats my point though; Leicester have put an unrealistic figure on Maguires head to put off a bid. And will sell if they get a crazy offer. We on the other hand have put a high but not unrealistic figure on AWBs head. We are not trying to put Man Utd off. Leicester want 90m for a relative donkey. We want to raise cash, just in the same way as it was reported by those ITK last summer that it was rumoured we were trying to get rid of Townsend to raise funds. The distinction between Zaha/Hazard and AWB is that in the former we and Chelsea are trying to ward off interest. Hazard couldnt be stopped from leaving any longer and we will eventually run out of time with Zaha and he will go. But with AWB we are deliberately accelerating the process. Thats what I have a problem with. But I appreciate Im part of the minority.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:08 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Thats my point though; Leicester have put an unrealistic figure on Maguires head to put off a bid. And will sell if they get a crazy offer. We on the other hand have put a high but not unrealistic figure on AWBs head. We are not trying to put Man Utd off. Leicester want 90m for a relative donkey. We want to raise cash, just in the same way as it was reported by those ITK last summer that it was rumoured we were trying to get rid of Townsend to raise funds. The distinction between Zaha/Hazard and AWB is that in the former we and Chelsea are trying to ward off interest. Hazard couldnt be stopped from leaving any longer and we will eventually run out of time with Zaha and he will go. But with AWB we are deliberately accelerating the process. Thats what I have a problem with. But I appreciate Im part of the minority.
They are also a wealthier club with less need to invest in the rest of their squad.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:22 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
That’s my point though; Leicester have put an unrealistic figure on Maguire’s head to put off a bid. And will sell if they get a crazy offer. We on the other hand have put a high but not unrealistic figure on AWB’s head. We are not trying to put Man Utd off. Leicester want 90m for a relative donkey. We want to raise cash, just in the same way as it was reported by those ITK last summer that it was rumoured we were trying to get rid of Townsend to raise funds. The distinction between Zaha/Hazard and AWB is that in the former we and Chelsea are trying to ward off interest. Hazard couldn’t be stopped from leaving any longer and we will eventually run out of time with Zaha and he will go. But with AWB we are deliberately accelerating the process. That’s what I have a problem with. But I appreciate I’m part of the minority.
Maguire is an experienced PL CB who’s been to a WC Semi Final

Wan Bissaka is a kid in his first season playing in a position we can replace, we have no idea where his career will head yet, he could go completely off the boil. 60M would be a ridiculous fee and we should take their arm off at anything in that ball park.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:26 PM

palace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If AWB left I would love Clyne to come back, as his departure was a sad one, and feel he could really reignite his career in front of the palace faithful!