Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-07-2019, 08:25 AM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
not every where they didn't I also recall a perimeter wall collapsing Whitehorse Lane end where all the Chelsea fans were
Sorry I thought we was on about the tooting & mitcham away game
Old 05-07-2019, 01:07 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Mind you, he isn't arsed about Palace either but I will cut him some slack because Fulham did the football training while he was at primary school and I think he's more interested in them but he's not really that bothered about football anyway.
I'm not a judgmental person, but you have clearly failed as a parent and should be utterly ashamed of yourself.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:10 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I'm not a judgmental person, but you have clearly failed as a parent and should be utterly ashamed of yourself.
Banged to rights I reckon
Old 05-07-2019, 01:24 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Agreed. One of my kids doesn't really take much interest in football, but he always comes to Palace, because "it's not football; it's Palace".
Old 05-07-2019, 01:35 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
Chelsea gave Palace a hiding and a half that day, might explain the subsequent game at the bridge.
Not inside the ground, even though Chelsea had teamed up with Millwall and Charlton.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:56 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Agreed. One of my kids doesn't really take much interest in football, but he always comes to Palace, because "it's not football; it's Palace".
Itís funny; I am totally aware that as humans we all come in different shapes and sizes with totally different interests and desires, ĎOne manís meat is another manís poisoní and all that; and yet, when I meet a bloke that has no interest in football there is a little part of my brain that canít fathom it out.

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 05-07-2019, 02:11 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Itís funny; I am totally aware that as humans we all come in different shapes and sizes with totally different interests and desires, ĎOne manís meat is another manís poisoní and all that; and yet, when I meet a bloke that has no interest in football there is a little part of my brain that canít fathom it out.
My dad was one of those. Absolutely zero interest in football and yet he'd take my brother every home game when he wasn't working, put him on his shoulders and read the paper during the game until he was old enough to go by himself.
The irony of that was when we had that hard winter in the early 60's, they both had their picture on the back page of The Advertiser or whatever it was called then on a virtually empty snowy terrace with the headline '2 die hard fans' or somesuch.
We nagged and nagged him to go to Selhurst on Boxing Day in the mid 70's when we were in Div 3. We were scoring for fun at the time and he gave in and came.
I'm sure it was against Southend or Watford and it was the most boring 0-0 ever.
He ended up sitting on the terraces reading the paper.
Again.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:13 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
Sorry I thought we was on about the tooting & mitcham away game
We were, I missed a bit off. I seem to recall a wall collapsing at Sandy Lane for the T & M cup game but we also had a wall collapse at the 1970 0r it may have been 71 FA cup game v Chelsea at Selurst

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 11-07-2019, 08:33 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Is it my imagination or is Steve keeping a low profile this summer? Normally heís quite sociable on the social media sites but not really heard a lot from him of late and on the radio. Maybe because of the Wilf and AWB he didnít want to get inundated with vitriol following a summer holiday post or the like.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:37 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
He's practicing The Message by Grandmaster Flash for the summer karaoke.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:43 PM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Heís got an impossible job.

Criticism if he does, and Criticism if he doesnít

Paid well though.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:41 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Is it my imagination or is Steve keeping a low profile this summer? Normally heís quite sociable on the social media sites but not really heard a lot from him of late and on the radio. Maybe because of the Wilf and AWB he didnít want to get inundated with vitriol following a summer holiday post or the like.
Heís learnt the hard way that no matter what you do someone will complain.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:15 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hes possibly busier than usual.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:44 AM

Expat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
In fairness, I'm over 60 and I still say to anyone interested that "I'm a Palace fan, not a football fan". Fact is I can't be arsed watching other teams play in Europe, others on MOTD, women's football, and very rarely England. But I do watch every minute of every Palace game....
Old 12-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expat Eagle View Post
In fairness, I'm over 60 and I still say to anyone interested that "I'm a Palace fan, not a football fan". Fact is I can't be arsed watching other teams play in Europe, others on MOTD, women's football, and very rarely England. But I do watch every minute of every Palace game....
Same. I cant think of anything more dull than watching football.
Old 12-07-2019, 05:48 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Is Steve over in Switzerland? He was in Copenhagen last year.

Old 12-07-2019, 06:06 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Youíve schooled him well
Old 12-07-2019, 06:19 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Dont panic, as soon as we make a signing on deadline day he'll be on Talksport, Sky Sport and sending out tweets galore.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:56 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Dont panic, as soon as we make a signing on deadline day he'll be on Talksport, Sky Sport and sending out tweets galore.
Why does it matter? Who else is going to speak highly about the club in the media; you?
Old 13-07-2019, 12:20 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Ian Wright?