Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-07-2019, 11:21 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
How do you organise music you like digitally?
Fool. You number the cassettes. Possibly adding a little identifying doodle on the cover.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Fool. You number the cassettes. Possibly adding a little identifying doodle on the cover.
My analogue ones I keep on a hardrive in my Sinclair C5, bluetoothed to my Gramophone.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:48 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Now I'm a self confessed raving tree hugging left wing liberal, but I have to say USA's Women's Soccer player Megan Rapinoe is really getting on my tits (which is more than can be said for the outfit she wore at the ESPY's last night!).

She is taking smugness to a new level, and I'm losing a lot of respect for her (and their) cause with her over the top speeches and interviews everywhere you turn (here at least).
Old 12-07-2019, 01:26 AM

big bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Now I'm a self confessed raving tree hugging left wing liberal, but I have to say USA's Women's Soccer player Megan Rapinoe is really getting on my tits (which is more than can be said for the outfit she wore at the ESPY's last night!).

She is taking smugness to a new level, and I'm losing a lot of respect for her (and their) cause with her over the top speeches and interviews everywhere you turn (here at least).
she is a grade A c u next Tuesday. Probably not in CA, but in New York a surprizing amount of septics were hoping they'd get their comeuppance. In sport the yanks are big believers in the unwritten Mercy Rule and they weren't impressed the way the big time Charlettes behaved against Taiwan.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:33 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
she is a grade A c u next Tuesday. Probably not in CA, but in New York a surprizing amount of septics were hoping they'd get their comeuppance. In sport the yanks are big believers in the unwritten Mercy Rule and they weren't impressed the way the big time Charlettes behaved against Taiwan.
I haven't been impressed with how they've acted when landing back home, at the parade or at the ESPY's last night.

Pretty sure, more than a few of them were a bit pissed up, which I don't have a problem with, but not sure it is doing their equal pay cause any good. Holding cups of beer getting off the plane, pouring champagne down each other throats is all fun, but not sure how professional to be doing in public.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:33 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
I have all my pianola rolls stacked alphabetically in a cupboard
Old 12-07-2019, 04:59 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I usually organise them woth the first and second violinist either side of the cello and viola and place the cellist on a podium.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:50 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

This probably doesn’t paint me in a good light, but as I was watching them in the final I did fantasise about Wimbledon’s crazy gang being let loose against them for 10 minutes. They need taking down a peg or two.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 12-07-2019, 10:45 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I usually organise them woth the first and second violinist either side of the cello and viola and place the cellist on a podium.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:07 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Docusign

Load of shite, just give me a physical contract.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:36 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
I generally have the firsts, seconds, violas and 'cellos from left to right as usual, basses behind the 'cellos, woodwinds across behid the strinds and brass and timps at the back. And the only one who gets a podium am I.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
C*nts in a large org who spend more time raising complaints against colleagues than actually doing any work.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:11 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
This probably doesn’t paint me in a good light, but as I was watching them in the final I did fantasise about Wimbledon’s crazy gang being let loose against them for 10 minutes. They need taking down a peg or two.
I know what you mean... I feel the same about the US men's team who I've seen dish it out (very crudely and not subtly) but cry like babies when a team stands up to them.

I think the USA is so intent on making soccer a finesse and tactical sport that it is sucking all the blood and thunder out of the game... which is doing nothing for its reputation with the American Football crowd here. Not that FIFA is doing any different I fear.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:16 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
I generally have the firsts, seconds, violas and 'cellos from left to right as usual, basses behind the 'cellos, woodwinds across behid the strinds and brass and timps at the back. And the only one who gets a podium am I.
Aah, so you have a full separates system? I only have room for the midi version.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:29 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Aah, so you have a full separates system? I only have room for the midi version.
No but I used to have an orchestra :-)

Now I have to make do with a piano.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:00 PM

old traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I agree, really don’t get them. Think they should be left for those for whom it has ingrained cultural significance, e.g sailors. Not any boring **** who just wants to look trendy.
And what about females,have you EVER seen a tattoo that makes a woman more attractive , makes the best looking look like a dyke, and when they are over 40, just yuk
Old 12-07-2019, 07:18 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Pictures of cats littering every branch of social media. I f*cking hate cats.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:22 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old traf View Post
have you EVER seen a tattoo that makes a woman more attractive
Marianne Faithful...
Old 12-07-2019, 08:11 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Tattoos.

They are really starting to f*cking annoy me now.

They look shit, they are shit and you know that the NHS will be called upon to remove them in the years ahead when people start to bleat about them impacting their lives.

F*ck off and pay to remove the shit yourselves.
I’ve been wondering too whether this will happen when the trend dies off again. Please no bleating that the tats are effecting mental well being and they want the NHS to fund removal.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:24 PM
The Spiky One

Out here, all the cool/hip/trendy (whatever the current word is) bars & grills have to serve micro brewery beer as it's the cool thing to do.

Trouble is they all seem to think that if you make a beer taste all fruity and Belgium style it is a good beer. Personally can't stand "Fruity" beer. I always end up getting the lightest (blonde) beer they sell, which invariable is like piss water.

Half these places don't even sell standard bottled beer any more.

No wonder I'm becoming a wino.