Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 05-07-2019, 05:28 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Sounds like he has wilfs red mist but more punchy

That aside he sounds/looks ideal but that is a big issue

Not heard of issues with teammates so thatís a plus

Certainly a gamble but a talented one that would score goals
Old 05-07-2019, 05:50 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Wow, I’ve totally changed my mind

To view the link you have to Register or Login

It’s 17 minutes but worth it if this is serious and I want to sign this guy

It’s all the bookings and sendings off..

Yes, he reacts and makes a few mistakes but **** me...in those situations and those referees wilf gets as many reds!

He gets targeted off the ball all the time, refs book him based on reputation, several reds shouldn’t have been, his dives are penalties in the premiership (or if you are salah)

He’s silly at times but like I’m sure many on here have I made the assumption he’s a liability

If you see the 5 reds etc and say no way without really knowing much about him watch that and join me hoping we sign him. Obvious talent but his cards in Scotland are a disgrace to Scottish officials
Old 05-07-2019, 05:53 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Wow, Iíve totally changed my mind

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Itís 17 minutes but worth it if this is serious and I want to sign this guy

Itís all the bookings and sendings off..

Yes, he reacts and makes a few mistakes but **** me...in those situations and those referees wilf gets as many reds!

He gets targeted off the ball all the time, refs book him based on reputation, several reds shouldnít have been, his dives are penalties in the premiership (or if you are salah)

Heís silly at times but like Iím sure many on here have I made the assumption heís a liability

If you see the 5 reds etc and say no way without really knowing much about him watch that and join me hoping we sign him. Obvious talent but his cards in Scotland are a disgrace to Scottish officials
Iím not convinced this is anything other than agents getting their player out there
Old 05-07-2019, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
I’m not convinced this is anything other than agents getting their player out there
Could be right but he probably wants to leave Scotland after those refereeing decisions

My target number one this summer (ish)

He’s 23

Instinctively scores goals like bats but is stronger, better hold up play, more tenacious, probably cheaper than he would be because of his disciplinary record.

If we can’t get bats and I think it unlikely, he’d be excellent now I’ve seen how shit those cards were

Last edited by bigend1; 05-07-2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:08 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
The standard of refereeing is appalling.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:09 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Could be right but he probably wants to leave Scotland after those refereeing decisions

My target number one this summer (ish)

Heís 23

Instinctively scores goals like bats but is stronger, better hold up play, more tenacious, probably cheaper than he would be because of his disciplinary record.

If we canít get bats and I think it unlikely, heíd be excellent now Iíve seen how shit those cards were
Disagree. Donít rate him that much. Liability. Doubt we are even thinking of him
Old 05-07-2019, 06:16 PM

Hal B. Goode has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHal B. Goode has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHal B. Goode has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHal B. Goode has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHal B. Goode has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHal B. Goode has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHal B. Goode has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHal B. Goode has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHal B. Goode has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHal B. Goode has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHal B. Goode has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Filthy orange hun bastard.
Behave yourself.

Heíd be a terrific signing for Palace, if you ask
me. He gets goals from less than half-chances. Heís powerful and robust, loves a
battle. He gets caught up in stuff, yes, but he is targeted up there by hammer thrower defenders trying to make a name for themselves.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Disagree. Don’t rate him that much. Liability. Doubt we are even thinking of him
Really?

Scores goals, young, fast, strong, excellent finishing and best thing is his movement. Watch the goals from last two seasons the way he runs across his man and opens up his body to create angles, rolls defenders etc.. it’s the instinctive stuff that lots of forwards never master.

I said liability and then watched that vid of his cards, shocking refereeing. Whilst he is silly at timed and reacts too much to the provocation he’s not as bad as his record says.

Hey ho, maybe we are, maybe we aren’t but I’ve gone full circle and would be excited if we did get him
Old 05-07-2019, 06:21 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Signs page 4
Old 05-07-2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Really?

Scores goals, young, fast, strong, excellent finishing and best thing is his movement. Watch the goals from last two seasons the way he runs across his man and opens up his body to create angles, rolls defenders etc.. itís the instinctive stuff that lots of forwards never master.

I said liability and then watched that vid of his cards, shocking refereeing. Whilst he is silly at timed and reacts too much to the provocation heís not as bad as his record says.

Hey ho, maybe we are, maybe we arenít but Iíve gone full circle and would be excited if we did get him
Heís also been very wasteful in front of goal.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:23 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
If he scores goals than let's leave it.

If he signs we'll soon coach it out of him
Old 05-07-2019, 06:26 PM

Quote:
He’s also been very wasteful in front of goal.
Has he? Fair enough. I’m guarded against forming opinions on YouTube etc but his movement is great. Bats has been the first striker we’ve had in years that moves like that, turn and shoot, openbody and shoot, pull across to get half a yard and shoot and made me realise what we’ve missed. No one else we’ve been linked with moved like that until this guy.

Hey ho... we’ll see
Old 05-07-2019, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Has he? Fair enough. Iím guarded against forming opinions on YouTube etc but his movement is great. Bats has been the first striker weíve had in years that moves like that, turn and shoot, openbody and shoot, pull across to get half a yard and shoot and made me realise what weíve missed. No one else weíve been linked with moved like that until this guy.

Hey ho... weíll see
I have a little feeling weíll end up with maupay from Brentford
Old 05-07-2019, 06:50 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee B View Post
Been living in Glasgow for 3 years and have seen a lot of him. My thoughts (for what itís worth!) below:

Morelos is a natural finisher.
He has good movement and can run the channels as well as playing up front on his own with his back to goal.
Heís strong, and for his size, he holds the ball up well.
He gets pretty poor service from out wide (I donít rate Candelas) and, even though Rangers are a big club up here he sometimes is feeding on scrappy chances, something that he would have to do with us.
In saying that, at home teams sit back against Rangers and so heís used to the type of issues that we have been seeing at Selhurst, and unlocking defences.
He gets clumped a lot, and itís much more physical up here. He would thrive in the Prem where if defenders are off their feet itís a yellow. This is part of the reason why his disciplinary record is so bad. A lot of the cards are retribution, and he has a tendency to fall into the traps that defenders set for him.
I think heíd be excellent in the AJ type role that Roy employed at Fulham.
Heís a full Columbian international and outside of the on pitch issues thereís been not a word about any off field issues (I might have missed them, but am not aware of any).
Heís 23.

The downsides are that he definitely loses his head too much and he dives. That may be able to be coached out of him as he matures.

At £20m for a striker whoís a regular scorers we may not find better value. He also already speaks the language and is to an extent already acclimatised to the country. He also does things that our current forwards donít (as he can run the channels). We donít currently have that type of striker.

All things considered itís a gamble but I believe that it might be one worth taking.
Good read. If Roy calmed Wilf down I'm sure he could manage this guy. Natural goal scorer. Shows a bit of bo**** about him, something I feel we miss against the likes of Watford and Bournemouth. Young, reasonable fee and I imagine reasonable wages. What's not to like. Worth the punt imo
Old 05-07-2019, 06:53 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes please
Old 05-07-2019, 07:00 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Reminded me of how Wilf was treated by Refs earlier in his career. Seems enough there to take a punt on him. He needs to get away Scottish Referees. He is likely to get targeted, as it is his Achilles heel and teams will work on him.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:18 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still prefer saint maximin I think he is someone we could make amazing because we’ve already done it with Wilf without all the baggage of Morelos
Old 05-07-2019, 07:45 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Isn't he going to Sheffield United for £20m? That could be twitter bollocks though
Old 05-07-2019, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Isn't he going to Sheffield United for £20m? That could be twitter bollocks though
Who knows
Old 05-07-2019, 10:16 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee B View Post
Been living in Glasgow for 3 years and have seen a lot of him. My thoughts (for what itís worth!) below:

Morelos is a natural finisher.
He has good movement and can run the channels as well as playing up front on his own with his back to goal.
Heís strong, and for his size, he holds the ball up well.
He gets pretty poor service from out wide (I donít rate Candelas) and, even though Rangers are a big club up here he sometimes is feeding on scrappy chances, something that he would have to do with us.
In saying that, at home teams sit back against Rangers and so heís used to the type of issues that we have been seeing at Selhurst, and unlocking defences.
He gets clumped a lot, and itís much more physical up here. He would thrive in the Prem where if defenders are off their feet itís a yellow. This is part of the reason why his disciplinary record is so bad. A lot of the cards are retribution, and he has a tendency to fall into the traps that defenders set for him.
I think heíd be excellent in the AJ type role that Roy employed at Fulham.
Heís a full Columbian international and outside of the on pitch issues thereís been not a word about any off field issues (I might have missed them, but am not aware of any).
Heís 23.

The downsides are that he definitely loses his head too much and he dives. That may be able to be coached out of him as he matures.

At £20m for a striker whoís a regular scorers we may not find better value. He also already speaks the language and is to an extent already acclimatised to the country. He also does things that our current forwards donít (as he can run the channels). We donít currently have that type of striker.

All things considered itís a gamble but I believe that it might be one worth taking.
Very objective post Charlie, thanks for the insight. All natural strikers seem to have ''attitude''.