Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 06-07-2019, 02:23 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Rangers management now saying that they havn't had a bid from Palace. Once again Agent talk?
Old 06-07-2019, 03:31 PM

yorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
little bit in the Scottish sun saying no contact with palace!!

Originally Posted by CPFC2010

"I think that this is the best suggestion that I have ever read on the BBS"
Old 06-07-2019, 08:17 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
17 Yellows and 5 Reds last season alone and he is being suggested as a Palace signing? regardless to how talented he may be, but with a record like that he will be wound up by every defender and end up being a massive liability, can we really see Roy being persuaded into signing a player like him.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:45 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
17 Yellows and 5 Reds last season alone and he is being suggested as a Palace signing? regardless to how talented he may be, but with a record like that he will be wound up by every defender and end up being a massive liability, can we really see Roy being persuaded into signing a player like him.
Watch the video of all bookings/reds on previous pages. No worse than wilf. Some of the refereeing is criminal and I thought he did well not lumping the ref s few times
Old 06-07-2019, 08:46 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
With bats looking set to stay at Chelsea and get a chance under frank this guy is my target number 1

Hes got it
Old 06-07-2019, 09:09 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
With bats looking set to stay at Chelsea and get a chance under frank this guy is my target number 1

Hes got it
He may have it. Trouble is he also loses it - frequently
Old 06-07-2019, 09:55 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Watch the video of all bookings/reds on previous pages. No worse than wilf. Some of the refereeing is criminal and I thought he did well not lumping the ref s few times
This, some diabolical decisions by the referees in Scotland. Mystifying, do they have different rules up there?
Old 06-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Lifes too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Seriously? F’kin ell

A total and utter walking red card
Old 07-07-2019, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
He may have it. Trouble is he also loses it - frequently
He really doesn’t. Targeted by players and refs. Yes he reacts but nothing like that record suggests. Watch it. The elbow in the Derby is the only one he loses it and even that’s having been baited. He’s young and will learn from that though, for the rest of the cards ignore your assumptions and watch the video. He’s absolutely screwed by the referees who are just looking to book him on his reputation.

I think wilf would be worse in those situations. I would, I’d have absolutely lost my shit with that week after week. It’s a good thing I’m shit at football or I’d be banned for life after a spell in Scotland
Old 07-07-2019, 09:01 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Rangers management now saying that they havn't had a bid from Palace. Once again Agent talk?
Rangers management think that Crystal Palace is a pub in Jamaica Street in Glasgow.

And Mrs F thinks it's a bedding plant. Lobelia erinus 'Crystal Palace'. To view the link you have to Register or Login. Looks stunning IRL actually.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:53 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
That well maybe so also some decisions being an overreaction by the ref, but with that record he would have built up a reputation and unfortunately that will go with him wherever he goes, but also players will know how to trigger of a reaction from him to get him sent off.
Can/Will our club be willing to take that risk especially Roy? i am not so sure, especially if he is going to cost in excess of 20m.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
That well maybe so also some decisions being an overreaction by the ref, but with that record he would have built up a reputation and unfortunately that will go with him wherever he goes, but also players will know how to trigger of a reaction from him to get him sent off.
Can/Will our club be willing to take that risk especially Roy? i am not so sure, especially if he is going to cost in excess of 20m.
Var man V A R

Keep wilf, get this guy... might be the only club that gets a song for var and counts it’s assists
Old 07-07-2019, 12:20 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
He really doesnt. Targeted by players and refs. Yes he reacts but nothing like that record suggests. Watch it. The elbow in the Derby is the only one he loses it and even thats having been baited. Hes young and will learn from that though, for the rest of the cards ignore your assumptions and watch the video. Hes absolutely screwed by the referees who are just looking to book him on his reputation.

I think wilf would be worse in those situations. I would, Id have absolutely lost my shit with that week after week. Its a good thing Im shit at football or Id be banned for life after a spell in Scotland
It is worth remembering that the officials up here make Mark Clattenburg look like Saint Michael.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:23 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
20m for a striker from the Scottish league who is a known loon.

No thanks.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:25 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rangers playing Oxford today, sky have said morelos is there but not in the squad as there is talk of him leaving...
Old 07-07-2019, 03:38 PM

andyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Alfredo Morelos

Some people said VVD must be garbage as he played for Celtic and palace scouts said he was too slow. Good players rip up poor leagues. Doesnt guarantee success in premiership but certainly doesnt mean theyll fail due to league being crap.

I think hed be a great success. Scored more than Dembele in lower quality team. For 15m to 20m hes worth a go. As is Maupay in Championship. Much rather one of these two than Ayew or Borini even at much higher cost.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:41 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
All the refs are left footers up there.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:00 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Has all the potential to be a cult hero.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Has all the potential to be a cult hero.
I've got that feeling. I've said my reasons in the thread but there is also the irrational feeling . Just got a feeling..

Missing from the squad today with rumours of a transfer... ooh er
Old 07-07-2019, 07:13 PM

Dannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not doubting his ability. His conduct and lack of a brain in heated situations worries me and ultimately for that money we should steer clear.