Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 07-07-2019, 07:19 PM

andyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Alfredo Morelos

Being a nutter didnít stop Suarez, Dicanio or dare I say it Cantona being fantastic for their clubs.

Iím not saying heís as good as any of those, but him being overly Ďpassionateí wouldnít put me off - sign him up!

Last edited by andyf5000; 07-07-2019 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:31 PM

Dannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyf5000 View Post
Being a nutter didnít stop Suarez, Dicanio or dare I say it Cantona being fantastic for their clubs.

Iím not saying heís as good as any of those, but him being overly Ďpassionateí wouldnít put me off - sign him up!
I donít think we as a club can afford to spend that sort of money in a player with disciplinary problems, who is likely to miss parts of the season with suspensions.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:00 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
He really doesnít. Targeted by players and refs. Yes he reacts but nothing like that record suggests. Watch it. The elbow in the Derby is the only one he loses it and even thatís having been baited. Heís young and will learn from that though, for the rest of the cards ignore your assumptions and watch the video. Heís absolutely screwed by the referees who are just looking to book him on his reputation.

I think wilf would be worse in those situations. I would, Iíd have absolutely lost my shit with that week after week. Itís a good thing Iím shit at football or Iíd be banned for life after a spell in Scotland
fair enough, I was only making a poor joke. I would love us to sign him, Would be great to have a Colombian we make into a superstar in South London. Chevre
Old 07-07-2019, 09:57 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
He signed a new 4 year contract with Rangers in March I believe. Hope there's a release clause in it. He was goaded many times last season by defenders who were aware of his short fuse, hence the remarkably high number of bookings and red cards. This will happen in the Premier League too, so should he sign his self control will need to be addressed.
Old 08-07-2019, 08:35 AM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He is a class player in Scotland I would be happy to give him a chance at the right price and wage if Wilf leaves.
Old 08-07-2019, 08:42 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I've watched the video of his yellow and red cards. Is there one of his goals?

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 08-07-2019 at 08:46 AM.
Old 08-07-2019, 08:43 AM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I've watched the video of his yellow and red cards. Is there one if his goals?
Old 08-07-2019, 08:46 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I've watched the video of his yellow and red cards. Is there one if his goals?
Irrelevant
Old 08-07-2019, 10:08 AM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Even if he managed half the goals and assists per season he would be a great signing
Old 08-07-2019, 11:19 AM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah got something about him...works the channels, good movement in the penalty box, looks pretty quick, I wouldn't be against it. Would also be nice to have a striker land with us full of confidence rather than being another club's cast-off.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:26 AM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
The minute i saw this lad in his first season with Rangers, the lad looked decent. He certainly has ability but also a certified loon that appears all to easily wound up during games. Somebody may risk going out and picking him up, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was a success at Premier league level, but his potential for letting us down regularly really makes this one a non-starter. Would be interested to see how he gets on for another club.
I wrote this on the first page weeks ago. Having now seen the latest links i've changed my mind on this being a non-starter. Definitely has a bit about him and has a steely determination that gives him a better chance than most to succeed.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:35 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Mitrovic was shipped out from Newcastle for being a bit of a lunatic...look how that turned out. That said, jump from scoring goals in the Scottish Prem to the English Prem is a big enough challenge, without the risk of the ill-discipline
Old 08-07-2019, 12:03 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
I wrote this on the first page weeks ago. Having now seen the latest links i've changed my mind on this being a non-starter. Definitely has a bit about him and has a steely determination that gives him a better chance than most to succeed.
Yeah I wrote similar and I am similarly warming to the idea of him. As someone else Mitrovic seems to have got himself together and his sendings off weren't quite as bad as one might imagine from the number of them from seeing the video previously posted.

When I get time I will definitely watch the video of his goals!
Old 08-07-2019, 12:09 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
We're surely not seriously considering this cracker are we ?

Jesus wept
Old 08-07-2019, 12:16 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I hope so. Looks like a Palace player to me.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:32 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Just what Palace are missing a headcase. Has all the attributes of being a cult hero. Sign him up.

If wilf goes which looks increasingly likely and AWB we've lost 2 crown jewels. The club will need a pick me up and this lad might do just the trick. We could do a lot worse for £20m
Old 08-07-2019, 12:36 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Yes Scottish football isn't great but it's funny how their top players come to England and do well.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:39 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
900 odd post to go through since Friday, if you fancy a bit of light lunch time reading

Old 08-07-2019, 12:43 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Mitrovic was shipped out from Newcastle for being a bit of a lunatic...look how that turned out. That said, jump from scoring goals in the Scottish Prem to the English Prem is a big enough challenge, without the risk of the ill-discipline
How did that turn out?
Old 08-07-2019, 12:48 PM
I'm thinking about it

I wonder how it would work if we signed him and he did lose his head. Would Wilf calm him down? Would it be like when a naughty kid becomes really good when they see another kid being naughty?

Or would they both kick off at the same time?