Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 10-07-2019, 06:01 AM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
I really don't want him tbh, looks a nutcase, plays in a pub league where the defending is atrocious . It's a big no from me.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:51 AM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
I really don't want him tbh, looks a nutcase, plays in a pub league where the defending is atrocious . It's a big no from me.
And of course the Europa league where he scored again yesterday
Old 10-07-2019, 08:02 AM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Against a team from Gibraltar...
Old 10-07-2019, 08:02 AM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
This is where all the talk of playing and having played Champions League/ Europa League football and therefore being good is all bollox.
Rangers were playing St Josephs who came 3rd out of 10 in the Gibraltar Premier League last season. I would have thought the English National League is probably a higher standard.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:21 AM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cannot see there is anyway Roy would want this hothead in his disciplined structure. It aint gonna happen.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
That's not true. I checked the stats.

18/19 was shocking but less so if you watch all the cards in that vid

17/18 he got 6 yellows and no reds in 31 games.
Erm you've just proven my point. His discipline has got worse
Old 10-07-2019, 09:22 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Erm you've just proven my point. His discipline has got worse
Yes trend wise I concede

But I read that as you saying he’s consistently been like that and showing no sign of improvement. Whereas the season before he was much average on discipline, indeed better than half of our players.

My point is that with a quick look at stats and combined with the joke that was most of the bookings last season it looks like someone who had a shocker of a season, a freak rather than a trait.

Not to say he doesn’t get frustrated and react, much like wilf... but based on what we’ve seen of the bookings, his record and the clear winding up and ref anticipation he got last season it might not be the explosive nut job problem that can be assumed looking at his record last season alone. If as a result he wants to leave Scotland and rangers want rid of what will continue there rightfully or wrongfully we could get a striker we need for less than we would otherwise pay in both in fee and wages.

That said I did intend to go back to it and look at other seasons and competitions. Maybe his previous clubs and international record might tell us more so I will when I’ve got a bit of time.

Last edited by bigend1; 10-07-2019 at 09:24 AM.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:24 AM

chandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who cares? We dont need him and wont be getting him.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:27 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlem68 View Post
I do

We do until such time weve signed a goal scoring forward

Wont we? Why not?
Old 10-07-2019, 09:35 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
I do

We do until such time weve signed a goal scoring forward

Wont we? Why not?
Benteke is a goal a game striker so far this year.

Like a new signing
Old 10-07-2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Benteke is a goal a game striker so far this year.

Like a new signing

Id absolutely love to be desperate for him to agree a new contract in January to ward off interest after his explosive 15 goal start to the season

Or a few goals and few assists to be fair
Old 10-07-2019, 10:25 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlem68 View Post
I think we do and could.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:33 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:

Id absolutely love to be desperate for him to agree a new contract in January to ward off interest after his explosive 15 goal start to the season

Or a few goals and few assists to be fair
That's one of the problems for us. We could be stuck with a poor performing striker on huge wages for another year. Or we could end up with him re-finding form, being worth a lot of money and leaving on a free.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:35 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
He has shared an article that links him to us. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-07-2019, 02:09 PM

Crystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
He has shared an article that links him to us. To view the link you have to Register or Login

The article seems to be complete nonsense. He may have undone the RT but even if he did tweet it, doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Super Kevin Phillips
Old 10-07-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Stiffening
Old 10-07-2019, 02:47 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
If we want him we gotta bid early

That's us out then stevie
Old 10-07-2019, 04:55 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Started reading twitter a lot more as I get more familiar with it, I'm not sure I've seen such a split of opinions on one player in ages. Some think he's destined for the top whereas others (Celtic fans) think he's shit.

Clinton Morrison.

Last edited by CharlieCPFC; 10-07-2019 at 05:22 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:48 PM

ll AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think hes exactly what we're missing
Old 10-07-2019, 06:49 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll AJ ll View Post
I think hes exactly what we're missing
We won't be signing him then