Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 23-06-2019, 10:36 AM
Super Furry Animal

Riley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
You canít decline a Clyne .

Iím afraid i am inclined to.
Old 23-06-2019, 01:52 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
He’s not the same player he was. That said, if he was he’d be £50m+. For £15m I’d take him and buy someone else later, like the Norwich lad when they go down for example.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:46 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I'd rather give Joel a season, with a decent young understudy. We do rather need to start bringing the average age of the squad down.
Old 23-06-2019, 05:06 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I'd rather give Joel a season, with a decent young understudy. We do rather need to start bringing the average age of the squad down.
I think this is what the club will be doing too. With the age and experience of the defence we have, it's set up to allow a youngster to graduate in the role again. Will be a great opportunity for someone.
Old 23-06-2019, 05:15 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1968 View Post
Didn't impress at Bournemouth his most recent stop. This obsession of wanting to sign ex players is very strange.
Yeah, that Zaha resign was a shit bit of business
Old 23-06-2019, 05:26 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Didn’t he have a long spell out at Liverpool?
Old 23-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
I think this is what the club will be doing too. With the age and experience of the defence we have, it's set up to allow a youngster to graduate in the role again. Will be a great opportunity for someone.
Earlier this season i recall someone who mentioned that our best prospect in the youth was a right back. I am not sure how old he is though and if he is still rated highly.
Old 23-06-2019, 06:43 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Earlier this season i recall someone who mentioned that our best prospect in the youth was a right back. I am not sure how old he is though and if he is still rated highly.
I think that was Hungbo they were referring too. Since released!
Old 23-06-2019, 06:45 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Why would we sign an old injured declining right back, whose lost his pace with a reputation for partying and who we ripped apart last day of the season when we have Joel Ward?

I would play Ward over the Clyne I saw play for Bournemouth any day of the week.
I could understand signing 'one for the future' to challlenge Ward or a brilliant 25 year old from overseas to be ahead of him but not Clyne on big money with a big transfer fee and no re-sale value.
Old 23-06-2019, 07:22 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Tyrick Mitchell ?
Training with the 1st team .
Old 23-06-2019, 07:23 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Why would we sign an old injured declining right back, whose lost his pace with a reputation for partying and who we ripped apart last day of the season when we have Joel Ward?

I would play Ward over the Clyne I saw play for Bournemouth any day of the week.
I could understand signing 'one for the future' to challlenge Ward or a brilliant 25 year old from overseas to be ahead of him but not Clyne on big money with a big transfer fee and no re-sale value.
He is only 28. Not exactly old is it?
Old 23-06-2019, 08:03 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Before this thread surfaced, I never knew about an alleged attitude, a boozy lifestyle or a zest for partying. I still think heíd be a solid signing and if those are true, Iím
Sure Roy would keep him in check.
Old 23-06-2019, 08:41 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Clyne was a better full back than Ward. I will be very disappointed if Ward is the first choice right back next season. I get he has been a great servant for the club, for me, he is a good squad player to have.

The fact Liverpool allowed Clyne to go out on loan, means that he is a 3rd choice right back at best for them. You could argue that it was for him to regain fitness and form. It is looking like he has a problem, that we should not be looking to solve.
Old 23-06-2019, 08:53 PM

HRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Joel Ward is a good squad player but shouldn’t be a PL starter. Anybody we can sign will very likely be a downgrade on AWB but I do think we can find a value right back somewhere between AWB and Ward.
Old 23-06-2019, 08:54 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Would be great competition for Wardiola. Let's do it.
Old 23-06-2019, 08:55 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
How many times. He played left back in the first half and was much better in the second on the right
Pretty sure every goal came down the side he was defending?
Old 23-06-2019, 09:08 PM

sl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sign him up, great value for 12m.
He had a bad game against us but he was against an inspired Zaha, let’s not judge him on that one game like many seem to be doing.
AWB had a shocker for England U21 but we wouldn’t write him off after 1 bad game!!
Clyne knows the league, knows the club and was an England full back not so long ago. Low risk at 12m this day and age.
Ward is solid back up but not a first choice RB week in week out.
Old 23-06-2019, 09:32 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
When clyne was at palace I thought he was one of the best full backs we have ever had, possibly the best. He did well at Southampton and then at Liverpool to begin with. I didn’t watch him much at Bournemouth but he’s 28, in his prime. Playing under Roy, who always rated him? No brainer at £12m. Could be incredible for us
Old 23-06-2019, 09:33 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl6 Eagle View Post
Sign him up, great value for 12m.
He had a bad game against us but he was against an inspired Zaha, letís not judge him on that one game like many seem to be doing.
AWB had a shocker for England U21 but we wouldnít write him off after 1 bad game!!
Clyne knows the league, knows the club and was an England full back not so long ago. Low risk at 12m this day and age.
Ward is solid back up but not a first choice RB week in week out.
By all accounts he was shit in most of his Bournemouth appearances.
Old 23-06-2019, 09:37 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
Tyrick Mitchell ?
Training with the 1st team .
Yes, he's a left back.