Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-12-2005, 06:57 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
went into woolies today and they'd sold out of controllers and recharge pack back again tomorrow for me!
Old 09-12-2005, 07:09 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
have bought overseas for every other console, seriously considering the Xbox premium bundle from Japan, 250 all the goodies plus free game. My TV accepts 480p component input........

Already a list of games that work, ie US games that work on the Jap console......
Old 09-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Cutting Edge Hair

GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
have bought overseas for every other console, seriously considering the Xbox premium bundle from Japan, 250 all the goodies plus free game. My TV accepts 480p component input........

Already a list of games that work, ie US games that work on the Jap console......
How do i know if my TV excepts this input? sorry if its a silly question, whats the input socket like? its a LCD about 2 months old?

Last edited by GladItsAllOver; 09-12-2005 at 07:39 PM.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:49 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally posted by GladItsAllOver
How do i know if my TV excepts this input? sorry if its a silly question, whats the input socket like? its a LCD about 2 months old?
you need to get another lead, the jap one doesn't fit. But if you have the red/green/blue phono socket, your in luck Scart is no good. Languages can be changed to English, apart form that, your all set.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:45 PM
Cutting Edge Hair

GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
you need to get another lead, the jap one doesn't fit. But if you have the red/green/blue phono socket, your in luck Scart is no good. Languages can be changed to English, apart form that, your all set.
Yer ive got the red/green and blue sockets!!! so now what lead, and where can i get one, thats from a trusted seller? thanks
Old 10-12-2005, 01:44 PM
snootchie bootchies

Joytech make them, released on December 16th from what I can gather.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-12-2005, 07:01 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Got another pad today, but I'm struggling to see how you play two player on PGR3? There seem to be options to be able to do so! Anyone tried/managed it?
Old 10-12-2005, 09:19 PM
Mr Ego

adil1984 is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil
The core package and FIFA...How proud you must be....

o yes very proud seeing as i only paid 189 for the console and mugs are paying 350-400 on ebay
Old 11-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Cutting Edge Hair

Quote:
Originally posted by telegraph eagle
is fifa any good??
its not great by a long shot, the graphics are better, sharper, game play the same as fifa 06 on the normal xbox, and you have some wierd training thing before a game kicks off
Old 11-12-2005, 09:18 PM
iMember

anyone else noticed that if you hold the right trigger and b while defending most of the time the player will either run out of play or just hoof it out? Looks beautiful, plays like FIFA.
GladItsAllOver that training thing is a cover for the load screens.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:21 PM
Lost in the Pine Barrens

Paulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wanna get Perfect Dark Zero when i get my X box 360 in the new year, anyone got it already? First Impressions?
Old 12-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Cutting Edge Hair

ive heard its good, but Call of Duty is the game everyones raving about
Old 13-12-2005, 12:37 AM
iMember

I'm really enjoying perfect dark, although tomorrow will be the test of it as it will be my first proper go on co-op and multiplayer.
Old 13-12-2005, 09:30 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
had my first proper go on 360 yesterday-yes is does run loud! just play a bit of music off the hard drive -no worries

pdz looks nice-plays ok-only got to level 4 but i hear the later levels are the bizz-its just weird seeing exactly the same game but with better presentation-u wish they might find abit more inspiration-but i guess we always say that-play mechanics havnt changed much!
nice to pick ur own sound track for a shooter thou :-)

quake 4 looks awesome
tiger woods to

halo 2 and call of duty look and sound better than ever althou half life 2 only plays 4.3 on my 16.9 tv-leaving big borders at the side :-(

was searchin out cumbrian for a spin on pg3 last nite-i'll be around tonite and weds if u wanna spin mate-got 9 medals last nite-u can compare scores of mates on xbox life so i know i'm gonna whoop ya! :-)

pg3 plays like a dream-looks amazing to

and the wireless pads are wicked

Last edited by disco mixx kidd; 13-12-2005 at 09:32 AM.
Old 13-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quake 4 is the best launch title by a long shot, followed by Kameo, if you are not a fan of racing games like myself, over PGZ2.

My mate has already traded in Call of duty, I love fps and i was bored after 15 mins on it. I dont blame him.
Old 13-12-2005, 01:13 PM
iMember

disco if you start winning I'll just start playing dirty I may or may not be on tonight depending on when my mate comes round... its my first night when my gf has actually had to work my luck that when I haven't got it she's working loads of evenings, now I got it she's doing none! When she goes home on monday all my mates will be round wanting to play on it!
Old 14-12-2005, 11:34 AM
snootchie bootchies

I caved in pre-ordered a core yesterday on the off chance of more stock this week, and it's being despatched today, Gameplay.co.uk if your interested.

Found memory unit and HD component leads at whitedog, all sorted. Just need a hard drive which I have on pre-order, should be soon.

Happy days.

sorry Neil
Old 14-12-2005, 01:21 PM
iMember

From the sounds of things in Japan they had more than enough units! Another great launch for microsoft! I think we'll start seeing more units now its launched in all 3 places. It won't be many, mostly core but it will be some.
Old 14-12-2005, 01:30 PM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:
Originally posted by cumbrian_eagles
From the sounds of things in Japan they had more than enough units! Another great launch for microsoft! I think we'll start seeing more units now its launched in all 3 places. It won't be many, mostly core but it will be some.
amazon have already cut the price in Japan by 5% to try and shift the damn things. It was 180 quid plus local sales tax for the premium
Old 14-12-2005, 05:40 PM
iMember

I wonder if the PS3 will be this bad... I could pre-order like 5 already from work and flog them on ebay!