Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 29-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You're not the first person to suggest that!
It's good to know that I have so many friends
Old 29-11-2005, 12:39 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
my cunning plan failed, I just got a revised delivery time through...

08/03/2006
Old 29-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tried ringing Asda yesterday. Helpful - no one's rung me back like they promised to!
Old 29-11-2005, 01:14 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil
Tried ringing Asda yesterday. Helpful - no one's rung me back like they promised to!
I rang them, my local branch are now getting zero units, however, I rang an out of town 24 hour branch elsewhere, they have stock, you can pick them up midnight Thursday.

PM me if you want the details

Old 29-11-2005, 01:18 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Theres going to be people standing around is 24hour supermarkets all day and night Thursday!
Old 29-11-2005, 01:20 PM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
paf, i have u a pm, cheers
Old 29-11-2005, 01:20 PM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:
Originally posted by cumbrian_eagles
Theres going to be people standing around is 24hour supermarkets all day and night Thursday!
I did ask if she was expecting a queue, she laughed and said no. I thiink she might be mistaken

Old 29-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There will be massive queues!
Old 29-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have ordered my 360. i'm meant to be int he second batch. i got a question though. I'mn selling my original xbox. How do i get rid of all the saved stuff on it?

also, i'm on xbox live. how do i keep my account?

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 29-11-2005, 01:31 PM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cheers paf, When u said local I thought you meant local to South London. Thanks anyway.
Old 29-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Exploring....

Quote:
Originally posted by t_appletart
I have ordered my 360. i'm meant to be int he second batch. i got a question though. I'mn selling my original xbox. How do i get rid of all the saved stuff on it?

also, i'm on xbox live. how do i keep my account?
Just delete it all in the memory manager.
Old 29-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil
Just delete it all in the memory manager.
oh, didnt know there was one! will look when i get home!

doesnt 360 come with live? hows that work if you already have it? and is it true halo 2 comes pre-installed?

Quote:
Old 29-11-2005, 01:48 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
the 360 comes with "live" of sorts, but you can't play online without your subscription. You have to transfer your live account across, which they claim isn't hard. The 360 comes with the halo 2 emulation patch already on the hdd if you get the deluxe package. I'm hoping them coming in store tomorrow I so won't work for a several days!!!
Old 29-11-2005, 02:03 PM
Cheesy member

Quote:
Originally posted by cumbrian_eagles
the 360 comes with "live" of sorts, but you can't play online without your subscription. You have to transfer your live account across, which they claim isn't hard. The 360 comes with the halo 2 emulation patch already on the hdd if you get the deluxe package. I'm hoping them coming in store tomorrow I so won't work for a several days!!!
what is the emulation patch? is it the whole game? is it same graphics, or is it the 360 graphics, because that would be amazing!

Quote:

Last edited by t_appletart; 29-11-2005 at 02:20 PM.
Old 29-11-2005, 02:13 PM
snootchie bootchies

I wonder how much of this 'shortage' is just a marketing trick, spoke to a friend who has no interest in games, and mentioned the lack of stock and he said he wanted one, I asked why, he said, cos you cant get them, must be good, I want one.

hmmmmm....
Old 29-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Exploring....

Quote:
Originally posted by paf
I wonder how much of this 'shortage' is just a marketing trick, spoke to a friend who has no interest in games, and mentioned the lack of stock and he said he wanted one, I asked why, he said, cos you cant get them, must be good, I want one.

hmmmmm....
I doubt it in this case. I just think Microsoft have been ambitious by trying to have a worldwide launch. It was bound to bite them on the backside.

With this in mind, the minute I can pre-order my Revolution, I am there.
Old 29-11-2005, 02:29 PM

Zimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weed
Quote:
Originally posted by paf

hmmmmm....
I was thinking the same thing. There was meant to be difficulty getting your hands on a PSP during its first week of release. I walked into GAME on the day of release and they more or less laughed at me because i hadn't preordered one. Walked into Dixons a few minutes later and got one.
Old 29-11-2005, 03:20 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
what is the emulation patch? is it the whole game? is it same graphics, or is it the 360 graphics, because that would be amazing!
The 360 has software on it so that it can run old Xbox games. However, to do this some extra code is required for each game - the code for Halo 2 and some other games comes on the 360, the code for other games will be available to anyone with their Xbox 360 plugged into a broadband connection, or you can download it from the net, burn it to a cd and get it onto your 360 that way.

People have reported some minor improvements in the quality of graphics of Halo 2, but I think that everything in game is just a bit sharper thanks to the higher resolution of output of the 360.
Old 29-11-2005, 03:20 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
its bound to be emulation only
Old 29-11-2005, 03:24 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Zimmer
I was thinking the same thing. There was meant to be difficulty getting your hands on a PSP during its first week of release. I walked into GAME on the day of release and they more or less laughed at me because i hadn't preordered one. Walked into Dixons a few minutes later and got one.
Some of the big retailers have already delivered theirs to stores, with the units shipped only fulfilling the preorders. I expect more than a few employees that haven't preordered will now jump the queue, leaving some very angry punters.