Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 29-11-2005, 05:10 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil
I doubt it in this case. I just think Microsoft have been ambitious by trying to have a worldwide launch. It was bound to bite them on the backside.

With this in mind, the minute I can pre-order my Revolution, I am there.
I hope this doesn't sound like a sales pitch, but you can pre-order it from MVC already, we're stupidly taking orders on the PS3 already too!
Old 29-11-2005, 09:01 PM

CoolHandFlex is walloping Brighton 5-0CoolHandFlex is walloping Brighton 5-0CoolHandFlex is walloping Brighton 5-0CoolHandFlex is walloping Brighton 5-0CoolHandFlex is walloping Brighton 5-0CoolHandFlex is walloping Brighton 5-0CoolHandFlex is walloping Brighton 5-0CoolHandFlex is walloping Brighton 5-0CoolHandFlex is walloping Brighton 5-0CoolHandFlex is walloping Brighton 5-0CoolHandFlex is walloping Brighton 5-0
Good news for me. GAME have now told me I do not HAVE to buy a min 3 game bundle or risk losing my 360. I can now have the console with 2 games of my choice (Call Of Duty 2 & Perfect Dark Zero) all for a princely sum of 375.

I can now and relax and calmly collect my brand new 360 at 7am Friday morning when the store opens.

Ahhh......
Old 29-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by CoolHandFlex
Good news for me. GAME have now told me I do not HAVE to buy a min 3 game bundle or risk losing my 360. I can now have the console with 2 games of my choice (Call Of Duty 2 & Perfect Dark Zero) all for a princely sum of 375.

I can now and relax and calmly collect my brand new 360 at 7am Friday morning when the store opens.

Ahhh......
BASTarrrrrrrrrrrdo!
Old 29-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've had a preorder with play.com since Aug 18th.

I have heard diddly squat from them since, the feckers!
Old 29-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Actually, having just looked at my account on there it seems my play and charge kit is being processed.

Well, thanks a bunch!!!
Old 29-11-2005, 10:08 PM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey
my pre-order on amazon still says 2nd dec
I bought my son a PSP via Amazon. My delivery date is still scheduled to be at the lastest November 15th.
Old 29-11-2005, 10:11 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Does anyone know what the availbility will be like on peripherals? I've been told that where I work we won't be getting any in on Friday!
Old 29-11-2005, 11:56 PM

Shane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by cumbrian_eagles
Does anyone know what the availbility will be like on peripherals? I've been told that where I work we won't be getting any in on Friday!
On another forum the consensus is that the Hard drive is likely to be the most difficult peripheral to get hold off. This is because it doesn't come as standard with the Core pack and as such those who miss out on a Premium Pack but opt for a Core, are likely to try and snag these.

Controllers (be it 3rd party or whatever) seem to be readily available but you may have to settle for the wired variety - again due to demand.

Interestingly, the VGA cable seems also to be readily available. Surprising IMHO as I thought that people who didn't have a High Definition TV set would get hold of these quite quickly. Just so that the could play the games at the optimal resolution on a PC monitor.

Anyone had a call from Croydon High St game yet? I haven't but I have been assured by them that I should be OK for Friday (fingers crossed!).
Old 30-11-2005, 09:40 AM
iMember

I've got a premium pack, the only thing I'm bothered about is the plug and play kit for the wireless controller. Can't afford anything else till middle of December
Old 30-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin
I bought my son a PSP via Amazon. My delivery date is still scheduled to be at the lastest November 15th.
and it arrived on the 15th?

please?
Old 30-11-2005, 09:58 AM

itsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally posted by cumbrian_eagles
I've got a premium pack, the only thing I'm bothered about is the plug and play kit for the wireless controller. Can't afford anything else till middle of December
what's the plug and play kit for the controller?

does anyone know about the recharging of the controller, how it works and how long it takes?
Old 30-11-2005, 10:11 AM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
and it arrived on the 15th?

please?
Still not here - to date all I have is a 5 voucher for the late delivery but no new date.

It had better be here by Christmas........
Old 30-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ah well.

I'm not that fussed about it arriving on the 2nd.
I won' have much time to play it before I go away anyhoo.

as long as it arrives around xmas time.
Old 30-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
ah well.

All down to Brighton late December for a gaming session then?

Old 30-11-2005, 11:00 AM

Quote:
ah well.

Same here - I am relying on it occupying a 7 year old on a long haul flight.
Old 30-11-2005, 12:38 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by itsonelouder
what's the plug and play kit for the controller?

does anyone know about the recharging of the controller, how it works and how long it takes?
this kit lets u charge while playin so it doesnt really matter how long it takes :-)

if we dont buy this kit thou does it just use normal batteries?
Old 01-12-2005, 12:33 AM
iMember

Takes 2 AAs disco. We got ours in today the box isn't bigger than the orignal xbox but it weigh a frigging ton! At least it has nice handles on it! Didn't have a chance to look any deeper as our area manager was in and I won't get the chance to look tomorrow as I'll be spending all day setting up for space for all the 360 bits and bobs. Fustrating
Old 01-12-2005, 01:02 PM

itsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenitsonelouder has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
I just found out you can have High Definition gaming through your pc lcd with one of these! No need to fork out for HDTV!!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Sex and Drugs

ROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyes
Gamestation in Bromley are only getting two in tomorrow.

By Christmas they would have recieved eight in total.

I am 16th on the list.

Bollox.
Old 01-12-2005, 02:15 PM
iMember

Just found out today that we aren't even getting games in does anyone know what asda are doing? whether they're getting games in?