Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 22-02-2021, 03:59 PM
Through Infinity & Beyond

cjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
To be fair, I kinda expected that. It was a risk that we took as ST holders renewing in the middle of a pandemic. Nobody knew how it was going to go. I just see it as buying next years ticket early I guess!
I went with the mindset that I am lucky that I could afford missing the money this season so took the risk knowing I would be paying for next years.
Old 22-02-2021, 05:43 PM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
In large stadiums , the limit will be 25% capacity or 10,000 (whichever is lower).

For small stadiums, the limit will be 50% or 4,000 (whichever is lower).

So Selhurst no home games left after 17 May (unless Arsenal at home gets picked for tv and moved to the Monday night).

The last game of the season at Anfield could have 10,000.
If the Arsenal game was moved to 17 May then we could have 6,364 fans (a quarter of our capacity) so about half of fans with a season ticket would see one game. I wonder if clubs will try and move those games to mid week to get fans? Otherwise it seems a bit unfair that some clubs can welcome fans back based solely on how the fixture list has worked out. That would also keep 15 May free for the FA Cup final.
Old 23-02-2021, 01:34 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lot of hassle to open the ground for just 1 fixture at end of season - I would not bother with the effort or cost if I were in charge. For a few games, I would bother reopening.
Old 23-02-2021, 03:48 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
Lot of hassle to open the ground for just 1 fixture at end of season - I would not bother with the effort or cost if I were in charge. For a few games, I would bother reopening.
It would be nice to wave off Hodgson.

I'm guessing this will be his last season, and I find it genuinely sad that a man who has 50+ years in the game will likely not get a proper send off. It's obviously nothing compared to people losing their loved ones or their livelihoods, but it is pretty shit.
Old 24-02-2021, 09:03 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
It would be nice to wave off Hodgson.

I'm guessing this will be his last season, and I find it genuinely sad that a man who has 50+ years in the game will likely not get a proper send off. It's obviously nothing compared to people losing their loved ones or their livelihoods, but it is pretty shit.
Good point
Old 27-02-2021, 12:07 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Latest talk between prem league and government is to move the midweek matches currently scheduled for 11th and 12th May to be 1 week later (ie after 17th may covid relaxation date) so that all teams would get to play at home once with fans in ground during that midweek or on final weekend of season.
The broadcasters are happy with this change.

Prem League would like the govt to agree to 10k fans in each ground for these matches.

If it all gets agreed then it would be upto 10k fans in ground for Palace at home v villa on tues 18th or wed 19th May.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:13 PM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
Latest talk between prem league and government is to move the midweek matches currently scheduled for 11th and 12th May to be 1 week later (ie after 17th may covid relaxation date) so that all teams would get to play at home once with fans in ground during that midweek or on final weekend of season.
The broadcasters are happy with this change.

Prem League would like the govt to agree to 10k fans in each ground for these matches.

If it all gets agreed then it would be upto 10k fans in ground for Palace at home v villa on tues 18th or wed 19th May.
That would be a good idea. I guess tickets could go to the 10k ST holders who didn't go to the Spurs game?

I've heard that if only half the teams are allowed 10k fans then there is the possibility of an unfair advantage so pushing those games back a week would overcome that.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:18 PM

Yes, that's exactly why they have come up with this idea. They've already decided unofficially that they won't allow fans to attend on final weekend only for reason you mention.
Old 27-02-2021, 01:01 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
At this point why don’t they just offer refunds for the whole rest of the season ticket for those that want it? Doing it every couple of months is a pain.
Old 27-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
They want to hold onto the money as long as possible for the interest. The more hassle they make it, you'd be surprised how many won't remember to claim money back, and the default is it goes to 'the academy project' (ie CPFC keep the money for themselves)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 27-02-2021, 01:50 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
They want to hold onto the money as long as possible for the interest. The more hassle they make it, you'd be surprised how many won't remember to claim money back, and the default is it goes to 'the academy project' (ie CPFC keep the money for themselves)
Thatís really shit that the default isnít to pay it back to the season ticket holder.

Tossers.
Old 27-02-2021, 05:28 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The more hassle they make it, you'd be surprised how many won't remember to claim money back)
How many's that then?
Old 27-02-2021, 05:49 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
At this point why donít they just offer refunds for the whole rest of the season ticket for those that want it? Doing it every couple of months is a pain.
yes
Old 27-02-2021, 07:59 PM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
Does anyone know when the next batch of refunds are due please? I think it was January last time?

Last edited by newish eagle; 27-02-2021 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:46 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
In the Steve Parish column for tomorrows Man Utd match programme:

"We will make an announcement next week on refunds for all Season Ticket holders, and renewal options for next season."
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 02-03-2021, 03:57 PM

Jolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
In the Steve Parish column for tomorrows Man Utd match programme:

"We will make an announcement next week on refunds for all Season Ticket holders, and renewal options for next season."
After the dross Iíve witnessed over the last year, itís the first time Iíve actually considered not renewing. I miss the social side of having a beer with mates, but the football side has drained the life out of me.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:57 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Thatís really shit that the default isnít to pay it back to the season ticket holder.

Tossers.
I thought the money just stays in your account till you tell them what you want to do with it. I doubt anyone will lose out by default, and you'd have to be somewhat negligent to allow that to happen anyway.
Old 02-03-2021, 04:14 PM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
With the amount of no shots on target anti-football we have had to endure over the last twelve months Parish should be making an announcement about the club paying the fans to come to Selhurst next season and not the other way round
It is five!
Old 02-03-2021, 04:16 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
I doubt anyone will lose out by default, and you'd have to be somewhat negligent to allow that to happen anyway.
The default is exactly that - they keep your money. Just like they did for the games that were lost at the end of last season.

You might be surprised at how many people have changed email addresses, can't remember their password, the email goes into their junk folder, they don't use a laptop or check email regularly, and those that plain and simply just aren't very organised.

There is a carefully calculated reason that that they have made it difficult to claim the money back, and that the default isn't to refund it to you automatically - which they could quite easily do.

It is yet another disgusting cynical money-grabbing ploy, whereby CPFC 2010 / Steve Parish is trying to con the Palace fans out of their money.

It stinks of shit.

I wonder if a freedom of information request would be upheld, to find out how much they have made from 'default' payments to the club or if they would claim commercial sensitivity? I know of at least one person who sits with us who didn't realise that he had to claim money back and has lost cash as a result.
Old 02-03-2021, 04:22 PM
Collecting Palace tat

The Freedom of Information Act only applies to public authorities, not companies like CPFC.