Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 15-05-2020, 05:24 PM

PeatlingPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPeatlingPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPeatlingPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPeatlingPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPeatlingPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPeatlingPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPeatlingPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPeatlingPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPeatlingPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPeatlingPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPeatlingPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
US touring live radio sets & KEXP

A few music lovers have bigged up KEXP at
To view the link you have to Register or Login

But some of their live sets are phenominal, a couple of my faves;

Idles

Khruangbin

This touring, live stuff in a tiny radio studio seems massive in the US?
Anyone care to verify this please?

Love this
Old 15-05-2020, 08:41 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Yeah, I've watched quite a few of their sets, they've had some great people on there.

I saw that Laura Marling is doing a live set via a stream from Union Chapel. I was pretty chuffed, but the link said it was £12 to watch, I felt that was a bit high tbh. In fairness to her, I think it all goes to two charities so fair play, just a bit steep imo.
Old 15-05-2020, 08:57 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I like delving into KEXP sets on youtube. Being an oldie i have no idea who is who in music these days - i’ve found some decent stuff here. Haelos and Low Roar amongst others.
Old 21-05-2020, 09:02 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I love this band, and as for the end bit when the fella plays his guitar and synth at the same time...

Old 23-05-2020, 11:48 AM

Old 29-05-2020, 09:57 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
They had three sets this year that I enjoyed for different reasons.

Old 29-05-2020, 07:13 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here

SaulAlinsky
Old 29-05-2020, 07:16 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here

SaulAlinsky
Old 29-05-2020, 07:31 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here

Fell in love with this band after seeing this KEXP performance.