Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-06-2019, 05:51 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
The son wasnít in the same carriage when this happened.
Thank goodness for small mercies. Cannot imagine the haunted scenes being revisited over and over had he been there. Poor ******* kid.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/9

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 30-06-2019, 06:09 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Have you read his posts?
Old 12-07-2019, 01:16 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Guilty.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-07-2019, 01:39 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Excellent result. Was expecting manslaughter because of diminished responsibility. Girlfriend guilty too, good.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:52 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
I wonder if they can add something on top the sentence for wasting the court’s time with his spurious self-defence claim.

If I’d been on the jury I’d have found it v difficult to give a manslaughter verdict for a guy who carried a knife and then used it repeatedly against his unarmed victim.

His prior mental state might be a mitigating consideration with regard to what sentence/treatment is best for this guy, and it’s up to the court/judge to decide on that. But my verdict would have been murder and then it’s up to the professionals to determine what happens next.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I wonder if they can add something on top the sentence for wasting the courtís time with his spurious self-defence claim.
I'm not too sure that would be just. Everyone is entitled to make a defence.

In theory though, because you get an allowance for a guilty plea, in being denied that then a something on top will in effect be added.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-07-2019, 02:33 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Excellent result. Was expecting manslaughter because of diminished responsibility. Girlfriend guilty too, good.
You have to plead diminished responsibilty ahead of the case. Seems the defendent has a history of violence and paranoid schizophrenia, with a penchant for stabbing or threatening to stab people.

Almost certainly going to prison, and then transfer to a secure unit where he'll likely spend the rest of his life.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:35 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I wonder if they can add something on top the sentence for wasting the courtís time with his spurious self-defence claim.

If Iíd been on the jury Iíd have found it v difficult to give a manslaughter verdict for a guy who carried a knife and then used it repeatedly against his unarmed victim.

His prior mental state might be a mitigating consideration with regard to what sentence/treatment is best for this guy, and itís up to the court/judge to decide on that. But my verdict would have been murder and then itís up to the professionals to determine what happens next.
Its the right verdict. I'm not sure if he could claim diminshed responsibility because he'd not been taking his medication - having previously been treated and thus aware of the consequences of not taking his medication.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:49 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I'm not too sure that would be just. Everyone is entitled to make a defence.

In theory though, because you get an allowance for a guilty plea, in being denied that then a something on top will in effect be added.
Thatís sort of what I meant.

With regard to everyone being entitled to a defence, maybe there needs to be more incentive to admit guilt?. Not least to save victims (and/or victimsí families) going through a longer court case and yet more anguish than is necessary. And thereís the public cost of that legal process.

It must have added to the pain for his victimís family for the defence to suggest the dad brought such a disproportionate response upon himself. I imagine they tried to pile as much blame as possible on him.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:07 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
There is an incentive to admit guilt - a reduced sentence (by up to a third).

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 12-07-2019, 03:22 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
So sickeningly sad that you cannot really stand up for yourself, anymore, because the other person may be carrying a knife, even in a place like Clandon! It is essential that knives are taken off our streets........
Old 12-07-2019, 03:24 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice to see Chelsea go down too
Old 12-07-2019, 03:36 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Jurors heard they may have been blocking Pencille's way, prompting him to make the remark: "Ignorance is bliss."

The sort of condescending remark to wind anyone up, the murdering wanker
Old 13-07-2019, 03:50 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Should have just been a punch-up and no real harm done.

By why the dad was taunting a complete stranger and behaving foolishly - especially with his son there - is beyond me.
Take the knife out of the equation and taunting a stranger wouldn't have ended in murder.
I'd give a minimum 10 year sentence to anyone caught carrying a knife.
You watch knife crime drop then.
Old 13-07-2019, 05:50 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Take the knife out of the equation and taunting a stranger wouldn't have ended in murder.
I'd give a minimum 10 year sentence to anyone caught carrying a knife.
You watch knife crime drop then.
How do u detect someone carry a knife though....
...ah yes, stop and search.
Old 13-07-2019, 06:01 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pencille got everything he deserved, wanker!

Hate to think what sort of effect this is going to have on the boy growing up having witnessed that horrific tragedy mind you.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:08 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Hope he never tastes freedom again.