Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 30-12-2017, 12:25 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Burnley squad.

There’s something about this squad that I can’t quite put my finger on...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-12-2017, 12:28 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Old 30-12-2017, 12:29 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Old 30-12-2017, 12:32 AM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
I'm tired - ????
Old 30-12-2017, 12:36 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I like the insinuation that Dyche being ginger was some kind of evidence.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:41 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Ah yes that’s it. But am sure nothing in it. Certain their board and management are progressive, urbane and cosmopolitan who don’t subscribe to narrow views or cater to the more regressive amongst their ‘customer-base’ in this 70% Brexit-voting, racially-divided former mill town...
Old 30-12-2017, 01:05 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
lots of journos keep insinuating the same thing about Dyche
Old 30-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
I don't get it.

Do people not know how the scroll button works or something? Or was scrolling down to see their numbers 21 and 32 just too much effort?
Old 30-12-2017, 01:24 AM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Sean Dyche great manager.

We should have taken him when Allardyce left, instead of hiring that useless fraud with the chinos.
Old 30-12-2017, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
I don't get it.

Do people not know how the scroll button works or something? Or was scrolling down to see their numbers 21 and 32 just too much effort?
Yes thanks for that, I did see. Nicely patronising with a hint of anger. Really no idea why.

I think am indicating that it’s not very representative. And wondered why.

Old 30-12-2017, 01:52 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Burnley is essentially a team of cloggers, credit to Dyche for taking them where they are. Would it be an offensive racial stereotype to say that BAME players on average have more about them than white players in regards to skill and technique?

Last edited by CP-RJW; 30-12-2017 at 01:56 AM.
Old 30-12-2017, 03:07 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't get it.

played 4 minutes between them and 0 in the league.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:14 AM
Anything from Milan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
Ah yes that’s it. But am sure nothing in it. Certain their board and management are progressive, urbane and cosmopolitan who don’t subscribe to narrow views or cater to the more regressive amongst their ‘customer-base’ in this 70% Brexit-voting, racially-divided former mill town...
I do not actually believe Dyche is racist.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:27 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Dyche is a great manager. Would love him here when Roy packs it in.
Old 30-12-2017, 09:55 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't get it.

Burnley haven’t fielded a non white player in the EPL this season.

Various rat journalists have been trying to put two and two together and getting fourty five.

Old 30-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
I do not actually believe Dyche is racist.
I’m more upset Sean Dyche has yet to field a transgender player this season.

Typical British dinosaur old school manager etc
Old 30-12-2017, 10:32 AM
Anything from Milan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Dyche is a great manager. Would love him here when Roy packs it in.
Totally, would be a great apppintment.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:37 AM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
This thread has legs
Old 30-12-2017, 10:41 AM
Banned by Moderators

boxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is both a ridiculous & amusing thread to start (so ridiculous that it surely must be bait) but scarily it's quite typical of you Old Joe Paxton. Only you, along with possibly Kidofblunder, would be astoundingly petty & skin-tone obsessed enough to start a thread pointing out a squad has a high a percentage of players/staff with a lower shade of melanin.

I'm now waiting for you to start another thread pointing out that a squad has a high percentage of players with higher levels of melanin. But I have a sneaking suspicion that even if you were to find a League football squad - or any other sports team, company or institution for that matter - that contained 100% of the players/staff with the very highest amounts of melanin possible, that it would not bother you, and pass your criteria of being "progressive, urbane & cosmopolitan".
Old 30-12-2017, 10:45 AM
Banned by Moderators

boxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Burnley is essentially a team of cloggers, credit to Dyche for taking them where they are. Would it be an offensive racial stereotype to say that BAME players on average have more about them than white players in regards to skill and technique?
That's not even a stereotype. That is just a stupid idea in your imagination.