Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-03-2021, 06:58 AM

speagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Watched a piece on BBC click about tokenizing digital content. Hard to get your head around. An example was someone who bought a clip of a basketball slam dunk for 208000 dollars. The clips freely available on YouTube but if you have the unique block chain reference to say you own that clip is serious wedge.

NBA also selling digital trading cards.
Old 15-03-2021, 08:03 AM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceForever View Post
It'll be interesting to see if it continues to grow at such a rapid rate. Christie's are auctioning a piece by Beeple...I suspect it'll go for a crazy amount and the market will see an influx of buyers:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Beeple's digital art sold for $69m at Christie's - a result which has put him in the top 3 'most valuable' living artists, apparently.

It was won by a Crypto-based fund that has a large collection of NFTs.
Old 15-03-2021, 08:23 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
How serious is the possible ban in India?
Old 15-03-2021, 10:30 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by speagle View Post
Watched a piece on BBC click about tokenizing digital content. Hard to get your head around. An example was someone who bought a clip of a basketball slam dunk for 208000 dollars. The clips freely available on YouTube but if you have the unique block chain reference to say you own that clip is serious wedge.

NBA also selling digital trading cards.
First one (If it hasn't been done already) To NFT some original aboriginal art, will be on to a mutual winner. Very difficult to get into their world with their kind of emotional and spiritual values... they may not be willing to do it. It definitely suits NFT though.
Old 16-03-2021, 07:45 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Some of Russ's mates

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 21-03-2021, 01:43 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really enjoying my little venture into the Australian exchange that is Coinspot. The figures change everyday on the 3 coins I've chosen and so far it's been a very good outcome. at least 65 to 70pct up in 4 weeks on a small amount. I've got the wife onto it as well now instead of her little forays in lotto and big raffle tickets. She's even more successful than me thus far moving little bits around all over the place and riding little waves. Both of us trying to make sense of what each of the individual coins do, probably have less than 5pct understanding of them, however that is improving. A steep learning curve.

Anyway reason I'm posting here, is does anyone know of a 100pct viable exchange to get a little bit of Digital Yuan... just say 20 quids worth. Everywhere I've seen it advertised looks suss and put me off.

The other one is these AI index choosers the ones where you put a balance in an the AI system chooses the different coins at different ties of the day. Does anyone have any experience on a 100pct trustworthy (Like most of the current long term exchanges) AI indexer ?

Thought I'd try here in case someone can point us at something we can look at.

Cheers all....

This all feels to me like the early days of the net, when I was just behind the geeks and way in front of the general population in getting onto the Net in 1996. Very reminiscent.
Old 21-03-2021, 04:26 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Some of Russ's mates
There were loads of scam using Muskís name earlier this year, got sent a few very realistic ones myself, thankfully Iím a cynic when it comes to Bitcoin.

Did we ever hear from Russ after his recent comeback?
Old 21-03-2021, 05:50 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieEagle View Post

The other one is these AI index choosers the ones where you put a balance in an the AI system chooses the different coins at different ties of the day. Does anyone have any experience on a 100pct trustworthy (Like most of the current long term exchanges) AI indexer ?

Thought I'd try here in case someone can point us at something we can look at.
Do you mean something like this?

You can buy these at Hitbtc.com who I think are one of the biggest exchanges out there.
Old 21-03-2021, 07:55 AM
Since '67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Do you mean something like this?

You can buy these at Hitbtc.com who I think are one of the biggest exchanges out there.

That'll do nicely.... Thanks for the pointer. I'll have a good look at it.
Old 24-03-2021, 06:51 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Interesting take on Football Tokens

skip to 2 mins then the next 5 or so.

So here is the plan. We all buy Brighton ones. Then, when we play them, we pick all their under 16s and play them out of position.

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 07-04-2021, 04:55 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Did Russ say anything else ?
Old 16-04-2021, 01:20 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Bought a few hundred pounds of dogecoin earlier this year for a laugh but it has taken off last few days. No doubt it will go down again .
Old 16-04-2021, 06:17 PM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Been thinking of just dabbling in different currency. What is best exchange to use?
Old 16-04-2021, 06:21 PM

I’ve been playing with etoro it’s easy to put money in, buy and sell but I’m told they charge £5 each time you take out. It’s only my play money but have got great returns on Eth and Ada but tanked on Virgin Galactic. however gonna throw my next £50 a month gamble money back at it to hope to recover the losses

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 17-04-2021, 01:58 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Binance is good. Told you about nano
Old 17-04-2021, 05:19 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Any BBSers out there doing well in crypto? Just getting in and keen to learn. Anyone other than Russ that is.....
Old 17-04-2021, 05:28 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I've got a few grand spread across Ethereum and Chainlink which has done alright. I don't think it's for any initial short term fix, I've been told to sit on it for 3-5 years at least.

My mate is pretty clued up and he was banging on at me to invest in Ethereum this time last year and I was pretty against it all. It was £80 each, now they're sitting at just shy of £1800 each! When you study it in depth and look at the prices they've been at over the past few years it makes you sick the amount of money you could have made particularly in bitcoin those years ago.

Clinton Morrison
Old 17-04-2021, 05:57 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Iíve got BCH (at $450) and XRP (at $0.45) and EOS (at $4)

XRP is my favourite though as Soooo much utility.... just need the SEC to drop their bull sh!t case against Ripple

Invested £67k in total - now up to £180k

Iíll cash out when the altseason finishes and with any luck (or if the SEC case is settled) this will be worth circa £1,000,000.

If you want to learn thereís a great person to listen to in the Blockchain space by the name of the Blockchain Backer. If you search Google for him and then listen to his videos & tweets hopefully you wonít go far wrong!

But beware - itís an enormously volatile market and only play with what you can afford to lose!!
Old 17-04-2021, 05:58 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ps I won’t cash out fully - I’ll leave 10% in the game in case of two altseasons - as then the figures could be mental!!
Old 17-04-2021, 06:21 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
If I wasn't forced to sell mid summer 20 due to redundancy I'd have over 100k now I sold that for less than 2k.

On the plus side some of what I had then wasn't worth selling as fees would have swallowed it all up so lefty "dust" in binance and bitfinex. Discovered those scraps were worth $1600 a couple of months ago.

I added a few nano to that and its looking good atm. Nano is about 60% of my port. Bit of eth, btc, bch, iota, ada, xlm for the rest.

If you don't know what you are doing do some research. Most of them are utter rubbish. You can make money on rubbish coins but you need to know they are rubbish. They will be pumped and dumped and you don't want to pile on after a pump if its not good tech going up for good reasons.

Another thing to consider is the market cap. Look at how many coins are in circulation and work out how realistic prices are for potential rises.

Reddit is full of good info but even more full of ppl pumping crap so have to be careful. If I use nano as an example as its my current interest you have nanotrade reddit... standard reddit full of memes and we are going to be rich talk. Some good info but mostly hype. The truth about nano is on another reddit nano currency. There they don't talk prices so much its more about the tech and news. There you are more likely to find out genuine information about what's happening with the block chain and so have a better idea if it might actually be worth something in the long run. It'll be the same for all the others, i just use nano as the example i know.

It will tank at some point. Dont be under any illusion it won't. Either get out with profit before it does and have a plan to do so or accept you might spend a couple of years wondering if it will ever come back.

Good luck

Last edited by bigend1; 17-04-2021 at 06:25 PM.