Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 11-05-2021, 11:16 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
Itís the P/J model with volume/blend; active EQ; mid range and sweep. Currently I only have a Fender practice amp so not a fair test, but I can get a lovely retro sound and a real twang/funky sound, but havenít found a mid point yet. The EQ seems just a touch too sensitive. However, I think that this is more due to the limitations of the amp.

It plays really well. I have a Sire V& with flats and I thought that played well, but the Overwater is much better even with roundwounds.
I'm selling a TC Toneprint bass combo, if you're interested?
I use a Trace Elliot head with a Mesa Boogie cab. Both 80s.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:49 AM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I have been using a couple of jojo amp simulated pedals at the end of my pedals to record my guitar and I have to say I am quite impressed. I have the Vox, Fender and Marshall models and I am not so fond on the Marshall, but the Vox and Fender ones are better sounding than my solid state fender amps. Also no issues with loudness
Old 11-05-2021, 11:58 AM

Robin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I'm selling a TC Toneprint bass combo, if you're interested?
I use a Trace Elliot head with a Mesa Boogie cab. Both 80s.
I have a new Eich combo on order. Itís somewhere in the English Channel right now!