Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-11-2020, 04:47 PM

PeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Legal age of consent

UK law seems pretty straightforward - Its 16
Personally I think thats about right and it's all about how the law is enforced.
Would we prosecute two 15 year olds in a relationship? Probably not, but a 16 yo lad and a one night stand with a 14 yo it gets tricky

It gets very complicated elsewhere with 'consent' being linked to marriage and an array of conditions.

Amazingly the US federal age is 12 but almost all states its 16 unless you are married. But you can marry at 13 or 14 in some states!

In Nigeria its 11
Old 20-11-2020, 04:51 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Thought this would be a joke of some sort. Tread carefully with the puns lads.
Old 20-11-2020, 04:58 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
I think it's about reasonable, when you look at the notion of public interest. Two fifteen year olds, wouldn't be prosecuted, as both would technically have commited an offence.

I think it allows reasonable scope, and the idea that 13 or younger is automatically an offence of rape rather than unlawful sexual intercourse provides a good basis.

As the offence requires a complaint, and a conviction without the evidence of the victim is going to be very difficult, sixteen seems reasonable.

Though I find the idea of grown men going with sixteen to eighteen year olds disturbing. Not so long ago I had three eighteen year old female apprentices assigned to me. I couldn't even find frames of shared conversational topics, and felt more protective of them, than attracted to them. Which was a weird feeling
Old 20-11-2020, 05:04 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
If there's grass on court/fairway/pitch.....

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 20-11-2020, 05:06 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
... you could find yourself in Court very easily?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-11-2020, 05:07 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
As an aside...big problem in Chile with boy racers, hit and runs..all kinds of deaths caused by speeding and drinkdriving. I would advocate raising the driving age to 21 here.

Old 20-11-2020, 05:14 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeatlingPalace View Post
Personally I think thats about right and it's all about how the law is enforced.
Would we prosecute two 15 year olds in a relationship? Probably not, but a 16 yo lad and a one night stand with a 14 yo it gets tricky

It gets very complicated elsewhere with 'consent' being linked to marriage and an array of conditions.

Amazingly the US federal age is 12 but almost all states its 16 unless you are married. But you can marry at 13 or 14 in some states!

In Nigeria its 11
Have you been charged yet?
Old 20-11-2020, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
... you could find yourself in Court very easily?
One of my first girlfriends, and TBF I have had very few, was 15 when de met. I was 17.

I remember in 5th form there were girls showing off about their army cadete boyfriends.

Teenage girls tend, or tended, to mature quicker than boys.

In the kid's home I attended 79-83 a returning adult (18/19) had a relationship and got a 15 year old pregnant. Social services had their work cut out. The police weren't involved, the couple and baby were still together for at least 6 or 7 years...

There were a few relationships of that kind.

Old 20-11-2020, 05:35 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
I'm not sure I'm old enough for this thread...
Old 20-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Should be 18, but a one year age gap down to 16 (so 17 year old can sleep with a 16 year old, a 30 year old cannot).

Didn’t the Sun or Star or one of them do a countdown to Lindsay Dawn MacKenzies 16th birthday, then have her topless on the day?

Sheer noncery
Old 20-11-2020, 06:00 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Should be 18, but a one year age gap down to 16 (so 17 year old can sleep with a 16 year old, a 30 year old cannot).

Didnít the Sun or Star or one of them do a countdown to Lindsay Dawn MacKenzies 16th birthday, then have her topless on the day?

Sheer noncery
The Daily Star. Same paper that slagged off the Brass Eye Paedogeggon special next to a picture of a busty under-age Charlotte Church.
Old 20-11-2020, 06:17 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:

Didn’t the Sun or Star or one of them do a countdown to Lindsay Dawn MacKenzies 16th birthday, then have her topless on the day?

Sheer noncery
Agree that the main age of consent should be 18. I think that’s the first time that someone can reasonably be considered an adult in the U.K.

Would personally expand the “one year age gap” to two, and make it so that it literally has to be at least 24 months. Otherwise that’d legally make me a nonce victim for losing it to a girl a grand total of one year above me at school, who just had a September birthday vs my May.

To be honest, taking school/uni years into account would make some sense, but is probably just too difficult to legislate. An 18 year old uni fresher and a 16 year old year 12 would be very seedy, though I bet it’s more common than I think. There’s such a huge maturity and life experience gap between university student and sixth former.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 20-11-2020 at 06:37 PM.
Old 21-11-2020, 06:20 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Dpn't see that much anymore n anyone.
Old 21-11-2020, 06:25 AM

Kevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Dpn't see that much anymore n anyone.

In general or with underage girls?
Old 21-11-2020, 06:36 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T View Post
In general or with underage girls?
I don't look at underage girls, so in general.
Old 21-11-2020, 06:52 AM

Gilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
The practicalities of this are baffling, so you have a 17 year old and a 16 year old having a legal, consensual sexual relationship for 6 months, then he turns 18 and suddenly he's a nonce?

The point of consent is that the party/person is of an age where they have the ability to make reasoned choices about what they do with their body (and with who).

Much as the concept of a 40 year old and a 16 year is a bit repulsive to me, either we acknowledge the 16 year old is able to make the choice or not, extra rules merely add complexity where it isn't needed,especially as you already have laws in place for peopple in a position of trust etc. to prevent teachers etc. taking advantage.
Old 21-11-2020, 10:04 AM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Thought this would be a joke of some sort. Tread carefully with the puns lads.
No pun pun intended
Old 21-11-2020, 02:03 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeatlingPalace View Post

In Nigeria its 11
Worth noting the age of consent might be lower in other countries, if you travel to take advantage of it, you can be prosecuted in the UK on your return.
Old 21-11-2020, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbo View Post
The practicalities of this are baffling, so you have a 17 year old and a 16 year old having a legal, consensual sexual relationship for 6 months, then he turns 18 and suddenly he's a nonce?

The point of consent is that the party/person is of an age where they have the ability to make reasoned choices about what they do with their body (and with who).

Much as the concept of a 40 year old and a 16 year is a bit repulsive to me, either we acknowledge the 16 year old is able to make the choice or not, extra rules merely add complexity where it isn't needed,especially as you already have laws in place for peopple in a position of trust etc. to prevent teachers etc. taking advantage.
Double post

Last edited by dogstar721; 21-11-2020 at 02:08 PM.
Old 21-11-2020, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbo View Post

At 16 you can give consent. Between 14 and sixteen you can consent but it's not lawful for older individuals to engage n sexual activity with yoiu. At 13 or younger you cannot consent and sexual acts are rape