Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 04-05-2021, 08:04 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
BBS Betting Masters - Euro 2020 special

Join in the Euro 2021 2020 betting fun..

Just like the Euros we’ve hopefully got 24 participants and 6 groups. The best 2 from each group, and top 4 third place bettors, go through to the next round. Only bets on the Euros are allowed.
Each contestant gets picked (by random) one of the national teams competing in this summer's Euros. And then they have to do 5 bets related to their team (can bet against them and so on).

After the league stage the people with most points go through (top 2 from each group and top 4 third places). They are then up against a person from another group (following the same schedule as the real Euros, A1 vs C2 and so on, in the next round).

Number of bets:
Group stages (24 participants): 11-23.June – 20 bets (15 normal + 5 team) – 36 games to bet on.
2. Stage (16): 26-29.June - 10 bets – 8 games
3. Stage (8): 02-03.July – 10 bets – 4 games
4. Stage (4): 06-07.July – 10 bets – 2 games
5. Stage (5): 11.July – 10 bets – 1 games (No third place match)
(in the last two rounds bets will be pm'd to me (or someone else) before posting since there are only a couple of matches to bet on.)

*The regular rules..
1. Every player has 200 points to bet with in the first round.

2. Each separate bet made is 10 points, maximum stake on a single bet is 10 points, same rule applies for identical multis.

3. After the group stage the qualifiers all start on 0 points (same for each round).

4. Scoring consists of total winnings and is inclusive of 10 point stake i.e. someone bets on a 6/4 England win and it wins their score becomes 25 (15 points profits plus the 10 pt stake) There is no score for any bets not used. Losing bets are scored as zero, not -10.
***Any bet from an exchange bookie will have 4% automatically deducted from the odds (unless otherwise noted in the bet)***

5. Players must quote where they're getting their prices.

6. Singles and upwards accepted.

7. For boxed multis and bets such as Yankees, each separate bet within the bet counts as separate and will cost 10pts per bet. e.g. ten trebles from five selections will use up 100 points.

8. E/W bets are counted as two bets in the masters, which means 10 points x 2

9. For tracking purposes, players are requested to put the outcome of their bets on the post for all events other than European soccer/tennis.

10. Where possible players are requested to put down a running total of their bets in their posts, although I'll also try and produce rolling league tables where possible.

11. After a bet has been posted up, it is not allowed to edited.

12. The bets must be possible to do in real life, meaning for example that if you got a multi, all the odds have to come from 1 bookmaker. You can’t shop around for the highest odds and put them together.

13. Minimum odds are 1.2

14. Please try to state your odds in decimal format. 5/4 is easy enough, but if you quote 25/18 as your odds, they will most likely be converted incorrectly

15. Bets can only be for the duration of the round. i.e. During the BM's groups stages, your bets must settle during the group stages.

16. You cannot place those random introductory/new customer bets in the BM. (example: "50/1 on Real Madrid to beat Bolton U-13s")

Last edited by Funk Butter; 12-06-2021 at 12:45 PM.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:24 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Rude of me not to defend my title
Old 05-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Beers at HT View Post

Rude of me not to defend my title
The randomizer will continue randomizing until we have all 24 contestants, but as of right now, you have England. Still got a month, so plenty of time to carefully plan your bets.

Btw, I will use the same To view the link you have to Register or Login for the 2nd round as they do. Also, there is no Third Place match, so I'm not having one in this comp. (Unless an overwhelming majority demand it)

Last edited by Funk Butter; 05-05-2021 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll give it a go.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:54 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
I'm in!

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 06-05-2021, 07:03 AM

gjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice one Funk. I'm in
Old 15-05-2021, 10:37 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
I'm in
Old 20-05-2021, 11:05 AM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Count me in please
Old 20-05-2021, 10:57 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Yes I'm in
Old 21-05-2021, 12:30 PM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m in, enjoyed it at the World Cup

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 25-05-2021, 08:47 AM

Joeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in

Winner of the inaugural BBS Ashes Competition
Old 27-05-2021, 08:53 AM
Panty Organizer

Can you guys drum up some more entries? We have 10 so far.
Old 27-05-2021, 09:03 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
Usually they start up a new forum for the European/World Cups..with different threads.. that seems to draw in some new/more players..but no new separate forum so far.
Old 01-06-2021, 09:39 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:55 PM

spaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Count me in please.
Old 09-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Panty Organizer

Right now we have 12 entries. I'm not sure how much more action we're gonna get. I'd be up to hear some suggestions. I was thinking things like double elimination, double entries, normal BM comp rules up to a certain point, etc.
Old 09-06-2021, 07:54 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
I am in
Old 10-06-2021, 12:45 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’m in
Le Nuage, Freshwater Rose, Burante, Youknow Wotsisname, Inner Clinch, Sir Dylan, Masterstroke, Zinetta, Decompression, Maestro Tom, Money Ad, Claiborne King, Dropyourbundall, Douro, Gotta Run, As Yawood, Metazoa, Timeless Melody, Indisputable, Spacex, Zealand, Makarios, Centro Superior, Ammate
Akileos
Verbalizer
Fiery Red
Institution
Sacramento Joe
Musical Girl
Shehroz
Foodie King
Hellavoir Gal
Old 10-06-2021, 03:43 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm awful at football betting but will join in Funk!
Old 10-06-2021, 03:48 PM

KP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yes please