Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 17-01-2014, 10:51 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Embed YouTube videos not showing on ipad.

As the title says really. YouTube videos have stopped showing in people's posts when I'm on the ipad. I've looked into it but can't find a solution. Any ideas?
Old 17-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
I'm suffering from this as well but I haven't found a way to solve it.

One thing I have noticed is that if when modding I select a post to edit on a thread that has embedded video in other posts then the videos in all the remaining posts become visible and can be played.

Not sure if that is any help in getting this sorted Dave?
Old 17-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Is it because Apple/i-Pad doesn't support Flash? In fact I read that Adobe don't support Flash anymore either!
Old 18-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Nope, like I say I can 'force' them to appear by selecting a post to edit and they appear and play just fine.

Very odd.
Old 18-01-2014, 02:53 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
When goimng onto youtube via safari on the laptop, it says that safari will not be supported soon. Google own youtube and are going to stop being compatable by the looks of it.
Old 19-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
When goimng onto youtube via safari on the laptop, it says that safari will not be supported soon. Google own youtube and are going to stop being compatable by the looks of it.
I use Chrome on my ipad and it's still an issue.
Old 19-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
I'm suffering from this as well but I haven't found a way to solve it.

One thing I have noticed is that if when modding I select a post to edit on a thread that has embedded video in other posts then the videos in all the remaining posts become visible and can be played.

Not sure if that is any help in getting this sorted Dave?
I will look into it when back from bongo bongo land
Old 21-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Embedded YouTube videos work fine on my iPad using the Mercury browser. Using Safari some work and some don't.
Old 21-01-2014, 01:17 PM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
YouTube videos use HTML 5 which iPads support fully. Still an issue for me
Old 21-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
iPads support html 5
Old 21-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
F*cking irritating and only an issue since I downloaded ios7.
Old 22-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwhite View Post
Embedded YouTube videos work fine on my iPad using the Mercury browser. Using Safari some work and some don't.
They work fine with Puffin as well but, as you say, not always with Safari.
Old 22-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does this help?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-01-2014, 09:54 PM

They work when you view an individual post, but not in the full thread. At least not consistently. Strange.
Old 28-06-2014, 11:21 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Did anyone solve this?

Embedded YouTube look normal and work fine on my iPhone but nothing on the iPad.
Old 29-06-2014, 07:25 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
-