Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 28-08-2014, 10:58 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleagent View Post
I have been called a " troll"
But i am a Palace fan through and through since my first game in 1967 .
Traces of trollishness in this post.........apart from the early flounce how can he have first gone to Palace in 1967 if he is only 39 now?
Old 28-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
i will post no more or even read any thing , so the hail of abuse that i am expecting will be wasted as i shall not read it .
Quote:
Last Activity: Today 07:32 AM
Old 28-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

I actually just went onto the Gliff to see if you'd posted something similar on there. Curses.
Stop bullying me.
Old 28-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
So my brief encounter with posting and the BBS is now over after this i will post no more or even read any thing , so the hail of abuse that i am expecting will be wasted as i shall not read it
Well that didn't last long did it. Back reading this thread at 7:32 this morning
Old 28-08-2014, 01:13 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Well that didn't last long did it. Back reading this thread at 7:20 this morning.
BULLY!
Old 28-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
At least you don't have Selhurst Celtic stalking your every post.

Count your lucky stars.
oh ****!!!!
Old 28-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieEagle View Post
Bye Bye Peter.
The sound of banana being slowly mashed into a smelly yellow pulp ready to be tea-spooned in through the metal mesh in the mouth hole.
Old 29-08-2014, 11:50 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
At least you don't have Selhurst Celtic stalking your every post.

Count your lucky stars.
Jim makes a superb stalker, in your case, there is no one better. He needs to abuse you more, it makes me giggle and gives me a warm glow. In fact, if WCB joins in, I might masturbate.
Please never stop posting, I feel I might live longer. Ta muchley.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 29-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Jim makes a superb stalker, in your case, there is no one better. He needs to abuse you more, it makes me giggle and gives me a warm glow. In fact, if WCB joins in, I might masturbate.
Please never stop posting, I feel I might live longer. Ta muchley.
SC voices his disapproval at Kirby's research for some forthcoming 'clickbait'

Old 30-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I read the user name as Double Argent as first..

Just hold your head up, you'll be fine