Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 02:18 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Will definitely leave if we sign Townsend Tomkins and Benteke. No way we can finance that sort of expenditure unless we sell. Suspect that is why we are throwing money around like never before. Gayle 8 million YB 20 with 4-5 players coming the other way for circa 60 million. Net outlay 30+million which is just about acceptable / sustainable considering the recent cuts to our wage bill and new tv money.
By no way do you mean, " I haven't a clue what I'm talking about but I'm going to pretend that I have?"

Seriously how on earth could you know this?
Old 01-07-2016, 02:35 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by desperado View Post
Keep Bolasie and sell Bolaise to Leicester they won't know the difference
Old 01-07-2016, 02:44 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Will definitely leave if we sign Townsend Tomkins and Benteke. No way we can finance that sort of expenditure unless we sell. Suspect that is why we are throwing money around like never before. Gayle 8 million YB 20 with 4-5 players coming the other way for circa 60 million. Net outlay 30+million which is just about acceptable / sustainable considering the recent cuts to our wage bill and new tv money.
How do you know what are our finances are bearing in mind the new investors?
Earlier on this week Apollo Capital Management , of which Josh Harris owns 22%, did a deal to buy a company for over 2 billion dollars. Any "investments" over here are chicken feed to them in comparison.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:50 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
By no way do you mean, " I haven't a clue what I'm talking about but I'm going to pretend that I have?"

Seriously how on earth could you know this?
Exactly. BBS accountancy at it's best. We don't know what the budget is or how the club are financing the deals. There could be payments spread over years etc etc
Old 01-07-2016, 02:50 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Nothing to see here IMO
Hope you right jumbo but fear the worst.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:57 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
Hope you right jumbo but fear the worst.
Can't see it myself but time will tell
Old 01-07-2016, 03:01 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I think he will go, just a hunch

His body language just wasnt right end of last season, in the past he has talked about moving on.

I cant help feeling that this big bids we are making may indicate a big out as well.

I will be slightly surprised if he is here in September.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 01-07-2016, 03:18 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wouldn't begrudge him a move to Leicester. He will likely get plenty of games, fit into the dressing room and have patient fans. Champions league football. As long as we got 20-25m and it was only done as he wanted to move then fair play to him.

Personally he's my favourite player and I think he's vital. But can't stand in a player's way
Old 01-07-2016, 03:23 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
I have said it before. None of the top teams are going to drop minimum 20million on a player who hasn't shown any sort of consistency when it comes to end product. Especially the way he was playing in the 2nd half of the season.

Leicester are slightly different as even though they are the champions they still cant compete in that upper pool of players. If Yannick wants to go to Leicester to play 1 season in the Champions League then good luck to him.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:30 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
hope not as i really like him, and after his injuries last year feel like he will have a good year this
Old 01-07-2016, 03:31 PM

Crozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With the Townsend signing we finally have proper competition for wing places. Bolasie is way to patchy with his form to gaurantee himself a place.

I love him when he's on form, but when he's not he's bad, there's no in between.

If we we offered 20m ish I think we have to take it.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:36 PM
beer & jager mmmm

Winny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
bolasie is too hit and miss to be considered for a transfer of the value we would want!

He needs to buck up his ideas and be more consistent!
Old 01-07-2016, 03:36 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Is he really worth 20M?

Why?
Old 01-07-2016, 03:43 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
His attitude is worth 20m. As for his playing value, I would say, around the same as Townsend (maybe fractionally less).
Old 01-07-2016, 03:44 PM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He sometimes plays like a 30m player and often plays like a 10m player. If you average it out he is worth 20m. But then I'm being silly!
Old 01-07-2016, 03:47 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's a silly market. Gayle went for 10m
Old 01-07-2016, 03:47 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Whether he stays or goes, happy with the direction we are heading. Hoping Townsend will bring more end product and consistency than current options.

If he does go I am assuming it will be for a big fee/clause given we do not need to sell him, which will help us in other areas im sure.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:48 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
I hope that he stays. A massive part of modern day Crystal Palace Football Club.
Old 01-07-2016, 04:53 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we are building with quality as it appears we are then its vital we keep Bolasie And Zaha, we saw from their early season form what they were capable off last season and how feared they were and the media publicity they generated, its that form we need them to reproduce to make us a force.
However whether it is possible we can hold on to Bolasie now that Townsend has arrived is another question, as all THREE will probably demand they are in the team and not on the subs bench. Interesting few weeks ahead.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:29 PM

Dave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
I think he will go, just a hunch

His body language just wasnt right end of last season, in the past he has talked about moving on.

I cant help feeling that this big bids we are making may indicate a big out as well.

I will be slightly surprised if he is here in September.
CONFIRMED: Bolasie to stay at Palace.
Closed Thread