Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 16-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Got 99 problems...

IpswichEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIpswichEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIpswichEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIpswichEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIpswichEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIpswichEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIpswichEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIpswichEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIpswichEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIpswichEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIpswichEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Rimworld (PC)

Anyone play?

Bought it the other day and think it is pretty good fun. It is basically a colony build / defence game - a bit of Dwarf Fortress / Prison Architect / Sims / Minecraft thrown in.

Basic graphics but the AI is good and the stories it throws up and immerses you in to are really good.

Yesterday i had two of my colonists fall in love and get married. There was even a party. Two days later the husband died when i accidentally took away the supporting beams of my living quarters collapsing the roof / cave (my bad). Their dog went mental on seeing his master die and proceeded to attack the wife biting her leg off. The last remaining colonist tried to attach a peg-leg via an operation but lets just say that didn't end well.

Buy it. Buy it now and share your tragedies.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Winston Churchill
Old 23-09-2016, 11:03 PM
Lurker

sirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You've ruined my life.

Not as much as the toxic fallout, man hunting boomalopes, and alphabeavers ruined my colonists lives though...
Old 23-09-2016, 11:18 PM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
?
Sounds like a bar in a Brighton side street.

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 19 BHAFC - 6
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 23-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
I thought this was about something else entirely
Old 23-09-2016, 11:39 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpswichEagle View Post
Anyone play?

Bought it the other day and think it is pretty good fun. It is basically a colony build / defence game - a bit of Dwarf Fortress / Prison Architect / Sims / Minecraft thrown in.

Basic graphics but the AI is good and the stories it throws up and immerses you in to are really good.

Yesterday i had two of my colonists fall in love and get married. There was even a party. Two days later the husband died when i accidentally took away the supporting beams of my living quarters collapsing the roof / cave (my bad). Their dog went mental on seeing his master die and proceeded to attack the wife biting her leg off. The last remaining colonist tried to attach a peg-leg via an operation but lets just say that didn't end well.

Buy it. Buy it now and share your tragedies.

Am tempted. It sounds amusing

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.