Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 18-01-2019, 12:51 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The main goal of the forum is to obtain dividends, whether Media, Performance or Goals and Assists. The theory is a players price is dependant on how likely they are to win these dividends. So although the youngsters are a good place to look for some growth in price, they are probably less likely to win these dividends at present, and you are holding them long term on the basis they will win in the future.

Obviously if you're making some tidy (potential) profit along the way on them then great.

Will be interesting to see what happens with dividends when the share split comes. They cant really go too much lower as they wont be worthwhile in winning.
Old 18-01-2019, 12:54 PM

DHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for you
Would urge some caution guys - the market has gone a bit nuts in January on young players. I guess it's searching for the next PB king, but seeing Hudson-Odoi get to 7 and Vinicius Jr close to 9 suggests there is a bit of a bubble.

I'm expecting there to be a rotation into PB players with all leagues resuming this weekend - have already seen that with Immobile and Kimmich adding a decent amount in the last 24 hours. Experienced traders on Twitter (I recommend getting on there to really get a feel for what's going on) are rightly suggesting that PB is the main market driver, so those guys that earn PB reliably, eg Kimmich, Thiago, Neymar, Banega, are the safest bets and will likely see their values rise in the next couple of weeks.

Also, plan ahead to what you want to hold going into the CL quarter-finals as players tend to rise then, and those teams that get knocked out will likely see their players fall a bit after.
Old 18-01-2019, 02:14 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
I'm just over a week into it.

I'm so far seeing a nice 8% profit on my investment.

As you've said, I'm going down the investing in up and coming players route (that are playing first team football already).

Players like AWB, V. Junior, Justin Kluivert, Patrick Cutrone and Ademola Lookman. All making small but steady profits.
Ruben Neves is not even 22 years old He's a steal imo.
Old 18-01-2019, 02:16 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHeagle View Post
Would urge some caution guys - the market has gone a bit nuts in January on young players. I guess it's searching for the next PB king, but seeing Hudson-Odoi get to 7 and Vinicius Jr close to 9 suggests there is a bit of a bubble.

I'm expecting there to be a rotation into PB players with all leagues resuming this weekend - have already seen that with Immobile and Kimmich adding a decent amount in the last 24 hours. Experienced traders on Twitter (I recommend getting on there to really get a feel for what's going on) are rightly suggesting that PB is the main market driver, so those guys that earn PB reliably, eg Kimmich, Thiago, Neymar, Banega, are the safest bets and will likely see their values rise in the next couple of weeks.

Also, plan ahead to what you want to hold going into the CL quarter-finals as players tend to rise then, and those teams that get knocked out will likely see their players fall a bit after.
PB?
Old 18-01-2019, 02:58 PM

DHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
PB?
Sorry - performance buzz. MB is media buzz, and G&A are goal and assists dividends. These acronyms are thrown around like it's no-one's business on Twitter.

But yes, dividends should be key. I did see a stat somewhere that there have been about half the number of different media buzz winners than there have been performance buzz winners. The media have the people they are interested in, so unless a particular event occurs such as a transfer, they'll put out some mundane story about one of their favourites. Usually Pogba.
Old 18-01-2019, 03:09 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm going to invest in some 'big names' as we get ready for the return of the Champions League.

I'm slowly learning that Dividends is the way forward and getting some players that are likely to get some pretty big media buzz.

My current crop is more likely to increase in value than earn dividends.
Old 18-01-2019, 03:42 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What are people's thoughts of a Share Split, which many seem to think is not too far down the road given the continued increase in price of the top players?

I have been reading up on how it all works and to be honest, I think it sounds like a smart idea.

It will encourage new investors (prices will be halved) but for us current bunch, our shares will be doubled for any player/s we have invested in.

In regards to dividend pay outs, they will be halved, but our shares will have doubled so it won't really make much of a difference?

Or am I reading this all wrong?!
Old 18-01-2019, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
What are people's thoughts of a Share Split, which many seem to think is not too far down the road given the continued increase in price of the top players?

I have been reading up on how it all works and to be honest, I think it sounds like a smart idea.

It will encourage new investors (prices will be halved) but for us current bunch, our shares will be doubled for any player/s we have invested in.

In regards to dividend pay outs, they will be halved, but our shares will have doubled so it won't really make much of a difference?

Or am I reading this all wrong?!
No you've got it bang on, although consensus is for the split to be 4-to-1, ie prices will be divided by four, as will dividend payouts. But quantity of shares will be multiplied by four.

Absolutely makes sense to me, and I expect that to act as a tailwind over the next few weeks. No-one knows exactly when it'll be.
Old 19-01-2019, 09:13 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just worry that a 4 way split in dividends is not going to entice the new joiners as much. There's been a few whispers that the share split will be 4 ways and the dividends in half, which makes a bit more sense to me. But it will be interesting none the less.

Going to invest a bit more once payday comes.
Old 18-03-2019, 11:41 PM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Interesting to see how the share split goes. Pleased to see an increase in dividends by 28% as that is where the real money comes from IMO.

When it all goes live I will see how things react and might try to get rid of some of my current holds for more in-play dividends as I haven't bought anybody since that became part of the rules.

It could have been better.
Old 22-03-2019, 03:33 PM

Was surprised it was only a 3 way split, but probably the only way to increase the dividends. Hopefully it should help the growth continue, but think I'll be holding off from any deposits until the split actually happens.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:53 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Right, going to get involved in this. Anyone have a referral code?
Old 02-04-2019, 02:26 PM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Right, going to get involved in this. Anyone have a referral code?
To view the link you have to Register or Login R

It could have been better.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:31 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Cheers my plan is to go

60% bigger names with Champions league in mind i.e. Aguero, Messi etc
20% middle split: Zahas, Frankie De Jong etc
20% Youngsters

Anyone adopting anything similar?
Old 03-04-2019, 11:37 AM

I cashed in my chips, making a massive 10 profit. I just didn't like how random it seemed. There were times where players would have good games, earn some dividends and yet their share price would drop. And every now and again a player would rocket or plummet based on seemingly very little.

Best of luck for everyone who keeps at it
Old 03-04-2019, 12:18 PM

I'm currently at nearly a 33.3% ROI at present Buy price. So am reasonably happy at the moment.

Think my split cost wise is split:-

60% - Bigger names
10% - middle ground
40% - younger players

It probably sounds silly, but watching lots of football helps. Caught Zaniolo during the first Real game, thought he looked reasonable. Got on him at a very good price and seen decent profit there. Dan James I got on at IPO after seeing him play a few times for Swansea and again have made a decent profit there.

I'd definitely suggest reading the forum too. Lots of useful information there.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:55 PM

110% laboxers
Old 05-04-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
110% laboxers
Haha....I work in finance too!!

Lets move Bigger names to 50%