Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 24-01-2019, 12:52 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Only The Very Best Of The '80's...

...not Kylie or Rick, although I was tempted to want to include them.

Here's my first and it'll get slaughtered no doubt...

Old 24-01-2019, 01:05 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I'm not much of a fan of Dire Straits but this song has got one of the best intros.
Old 24-01-2019, 01:23 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
I’ll go off reservation and toss in Sharpe & Numan’s Change Your Mind. Oddly it has aged better as keyboards got better.
Old 24-01-2019, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Kneevil View Post
I’ll go off reservation and toss in Sharpe & Numan’s Change Your Mind. Oddly it has aged better as keyboards got better.
Before I retire to bed, a video would be welcomed, Kneevil.
Old 24-01-2019, 04:02 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Eagle Kneevil; 24-01-2019 at 04:05 AM.
Old 24-01-2019, 04:23 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Maybe more to do with a time and place I was at, but Rio by Duran Duran brings back good memories... not for me to say if it is "best" worthy though:

Old 24-01-2019, 05:11 AM

Old 24-01-2019, 05:30 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

New order blue Monday

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça

Last edited by King William; 24-01-2019 at 05:33 AM.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:30 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login. Bronski beat

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Barça, Barça, Barça

Last edited by King William; 24-01-2019 at 05:34 AM.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:33 AM
Keep St George

Shannon - let the music play

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 24-01-2019, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login. Bronski beat
My dad loved that song.
He thought she had a lovely voice!
Old 24-01-2019, 05:36 AM
Keep St George

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
My dad loved that song.
He thought she had a lovely voice!
I like the video aswell. 80’s.....when the hype about the video to accompany the song was building

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 24-01-2019, 05:48 AM

Quote:
I like the video aswell. 80’s.....when the hype about the video to accompany the song was building

Absolute classic.
Old 24-01-2019, 06:03 AM

Quote:

Shannon - let the music play

My boy would take the piss without mercy if he knew I danced to this.
Old 24-01-2019, 06:17 AM

I include this not only because it was a great song but also because Patrice Rushen gave me the come on. It might have been a nervous twitch though.
It was around 1985 at Cinderellas so at the arse end of her career.
I was stood on my own at the back whilst my mates and all the other chavs were surrounding her.
She looked towards me and gave me a very longing look that my mates acknowledged.
I'd had enough of being a trophy boyfriend by then so that was that.
Old 24-01-2019, 06:56 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Beggared if I know how to embed these Youtube vids, but here’s The Damned with Shadow of Love to counter Coastal’s disco. The intro still cheers me up even now.

Old 24-01-2019, 07:02 AM

[QUOTE=Eagle Kneevil;14609805]Beggared if I know how to embed these Youtube vids, but here’s The Damned with Shadow of Love to counter Coastal’s disco. The intro still cheers me up even now.

v=dblor-04xeE

I can do it but someone cleverer can explain it where as I can't.

Oh hang on...
Old 24-01-2019, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Kneevil View Post
Beggared if I know how to embed these Youtube vids, but here’s The Damned with Shadow of Love to counter Coastal’s disco. The intro still cheers me up even now.

The first punk band and Croydon's finest.
Old 24-01-2019, 07:51 AM

She's my all time favourite and I care not a jot what you think.
Old 24-01-2019, 12:12 PM

loz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post

The first punk band and Croydon's finest.
Err Johnny Moped ??