Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-10-2019, 12:05 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Need to get another red pair of Suede Classics. My others are marginally too small and have been meaning to get some more for ages.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 24-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Need to get another red pair of Suede Classics. My others are marginally too small and have been meaning to get some more for ages.
I got baby shit brown.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 24-10-2019, 01:51 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Old 25-10-2019, 09:32 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bought a pair of these Cruyff's today.

Old 29-10-2019, 07:03 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Managed to cop a pair of these for under retail in my size which I am very happy about. Sold my pair that I got in a UK 7.5 for £350 in August. Big feet rule.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-10-2019, 04:18 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Certainly NOT trainers. Very tempting though.
Old 31-10-2019, 08:00 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Some of Wu Tang wallabies that were released not too long ago were kinda nice. Unsurprisingly, the pink ones were my favourite haha

Old 31-10-2019, 12:36 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Some of Wu Tang wallabies that were released not too long ago were kinda nice. Unsurprisingly, the pink ones were my favourite haha
These are the ones I have:

Old 30-11-2019, 01:58 PM
43% Burnt

Trainers/Sneakers

Just got a notification from the Adidas app that there were some triple white Yeezy 350s available, so managed to bag a pair. Unexpected start to my Saturday. Not sure I really want them tbh, wanted the triple black pair! Will probably just sell them

Old 03-12-2019, 04:40 PM
jft39

I see that the Adidas SL72s (and SL80s) are back.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I see that the Adidas SL72s (and SL80s) are back.
Ooh.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:25 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Just got a notification from the Adidas app that there were some triple white Yeezy 350s available, so managed to bag a pair. Unexpected start to my Saturday. Not sure I really want them tbh, wanted the triple black pair! Will probably just sell them
I have one pair of the blacks left in a UK6.5 if that is your size.
Old 18-12-2019, 07:52 PM
jft39

Old 19-12-2019, 10:24 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Had early access to those but they aren't for me. Not a fan of anything shiny really.
Old 26-12-2019, 09:08 AM
43% Burnt

Got some of these for Christmas. Love I-5923’s and I’m a sucker for a pink colourway

Old 26-12-2019, 09:10 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:

Also got a pair of the Yecheil colourway too. Whilst Iím keeping the white pair, Iím almost definitely selling these ones. Not that I can flip them for the much.

Old 29-12-2019, 12:43 PM
So then I says to Mabel

What are everyone's top 3 shoes of the year?

Top 2 are joint as I can't split them and love both.

Sleeper shoe of the year goes to Aime Leon Dore x NB 990v5

Most overrated shoe of the year is the AJ6 Travis Scott

Most rocked pair have been my Sacais
Old 29-12-2019, 12:59 PM
jft39

Quote:

Got some of these for Christmas. Love I-5923ís and Iím a sucker for a pink colourway
You have very elegant ankles (and lovely leggings), PauLo.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:19 PM
43% Burnt

If only mine were as nice as theirs...

Old 05-01-2020, 08:49 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login