Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-11-2019, 12:14 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Can't believe it's 2019 and we're still having "rap music is bad for the children" discussion FFS

Personally, I blame violent computer games...
Are you saying the aggressive culture of certain rappers refutably doenst influence certain young people in lifestyle and behaviour?

Rolemodels influence young people.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:27 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Are you saying the aggressive culture of certain rappers refutably doenst influence certain young people in lifestyle and behaviour?

Rolemodels influence young people.
Smahee ti.
Old 09-11-2019, 05:01 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I see everyone’s conveniently ignoring the B side of Palace’s 70’s record ‘Claret and Blue’.

Sung by the players and their wives, ‘Why don’t we all get together?’, clearly influenced the generation of swingers parties that sprang up in the 70’s and continues worldwide to this day. I’ve done my online research so don’t bother trying to contradict me on this.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel