Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-11-2019, 10:32 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Jasp. My Daughter is the same although she’s 4 (nearly 5). She’s always loved planes, trains and automobiles....especially buses.

A couple of weeks ago Mrs Andyocpfc turned 40 and I surprised her with two trips, one for us as a trip to Venice and the second as a family trip to a glamping site called Blackberry wood where they have a London Bus, helicopter, Fire engine etc where they have stripped out and made into accommodation. My daughter was beside herself with excitement when we arrived and saw the bus that I’d booked for us. It’s not far from us near Hayward’s Heath. You should check it out as I’m sure your daughter would love it as much as mine did

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login

...and piss off Selhurst Celtic, this is not a post to say I’ve been on holiday 🤣
Ha ha looks mega
Old 13-11-2019, 11:07 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Ha ha looks mega

It was mate. Moments that will live long in the memory....especially when she says as a teenager “shut up, Dad, I was never into London buses”.
Old 23-11-2019, 10:01 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
In the absence of a 'Things I Am Ambivalent About' thread (I nearly started one but thought better of it): Reminders of getting old. Just got a letter from the DWP saying that I will now be getting a winter fuel allowance. The pleasures of ageing
Old 23-11-2019, 10:11 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Mushrooms on toast for breakfast. Haven't had it for ages. Delicious and now ready to brave this afternoons game.
Old 23-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
In the absence of a 'Things I Am Ambivalent About' thread (I nearly started one but thought better of it): Reminders of getting old. Just got a letter from the DWP saying that I will now be getting a winter fuel allowance. The pleasures of ageing
It gets worse. I receive letters from DWP every couple of years asking if I am still alive.
Old 23-11-2019, 06:20 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Watford’s form
Old 28-11-2019, 05:30 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Getting my clutch changed for £600, I was expecting an invoice twice the size - the mechanic's eye twitched at this revelation. I completely forgot how easy it is to drive a fully functional vehicle.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:30 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
1-0 wins with ten men