Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-08-2018, 09:13 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Surely worth a bounce, just for the hell of it
Old 19-08-2018, 07:35 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Surely worth a bounce, just for the hell of it
You can say that again
Old 07-12-2018, 12:22 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

CCTV footage obtained by the Sun shows Alexandre Lacazette, Matteo Guendouzi, Mesut Ozil and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang all inhaling from balloons allegedly containing the substance.

Seems to be working. Maybe Roy needs to invest in some ‘balloons’ at our training ground.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 22-10-2019, 02:23 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Comment taken from one of last night’s Arsenal Fan TV videos.

Since Emery arrived at Arsenal he has improved three things:

1: His English
2: His teeth
3: Wenger’s legacy

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 27-10-2019, 07:06 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Should be good tonight
Old 27-10-2019, 07:06 PM

Mike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hilarious from Xhaka today when he was taken off.
Old 27-10-2019, 07:17 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
I wonder if they will say, bring back Wenger now
Old 27-10-2019, 07:20 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Dare I say I was actually a little disappointed we didn't win... Thought Arsenal were THAT average today!
Old 27-10-2019, 07:21 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here

Poisonous fanbase - it's terrific to watch

Oh, and just wait for the end of the clip...
Old 27-10-2019, 07:23 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Vile. The abuse of Xhaka, rate him or not they have been awful to him. No wonder he stormed off telling the fans to **** off and throwing his shirt on the floor. Arseholes deserve it. Hope for him he gets a move in January

Edit: were you watching that fan base Wilf? I get why you want to go and play at the top but it’s not all roses
Old 27-10-2019, 07:27 PM

Zenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They are ******* prats.
Old 27-10-2019, 07:58 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post

Poisonous fanbase - it's terrific to watch

Oh, and just wait for the end of the clip...
End of the clip
Old 31-10-2019, 07:43 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Grab your popcorn. Incoming from Xhaka.......

Old 31-10-2019, 10:54 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
‘Let’s move forward pozzzz’
Old 05-11-2019, 08:04 PM

Xhaka stripped of captaincy & left out of Arsenal's squad for their Europa League game tomorrow - seemingly because he wouldn't apologise to the club's supporters.

What ******* mess. Love it.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:25 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Banter club

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 06-11-2019, 07:03 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Another lead slides away....
Old 18-11-2019, 01:06 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Dick's out for Christmas....?
Old 03-12-2019, 01:46 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
This poor kid. Those players have the opportunity to create memories that will stay with him for ever and not one ****** can be bothered. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by jaspercpfc; 03-12-2019 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:47 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Won't be Rodgers

Just signed a new deal