Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-02-2005, 08:58 PM

Young Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If Jordan had paid that 150k

Where would we be now? Heard an Everton fan on a phone in on the way home tonight talking about their game today with Villa. Reckons Cahill had been their player of the year so far. Makes you wonder, as everything else was agreed if only Jodan had coughed up that 150k for the agent what a difference he would have made to our midfield? Who knows what signing him could have led to in terms of other signings? Also as another sfx player we would not have fallen out with Stretford, would the situation with Wayne therefore have been different? Can't help wonder...
What a great signing for Palace, one of their best ever (if not the best). World-class player. Just shows once again how timing is everything and how financial fate can hinge on a key moment or two...one shit home play-off performance, Zaha wakes up after five months sleep-walking, Speroni finger-tip save onto the bar. That night changed the respective fortunes of the two clubs for a good few years, but we all suspected that even at the time.
Old 26-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Would love to have Cahill but I'm still inclined to believe we were just used to help raise interest in him and drive up his asking price.
Old 26-02-2005, 09:08 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Its impossible to say how many points but i do think we would have scored 5 or so goals by now, he was just perfect to play in the 451 system and arrive in the box late

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 26-02-2005, 09:12 PM

Johnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fear
He was never going to join us.
Old 26-02-2005, 09:12 PM

Marshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by EagleSE24
Would love to have Cahill but I'm still inclined to believe we were just used to help raise interest in him and drive up his asking price.
I am a firm believer of this as well - honestly dont believe he would have signed for us - but he would have been a cracking acquisition to the squad.
Old 26-02-2005, 09:15 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by EagleSE24
ditto
Old 26-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Cahill - The one that got away

Well more that we let him get away.

Just watched the Everton game on MOTD and he had his hand in all THREE Everton goals, the first was a superb cross which was neatly tucked in at the far post. Second he took a good header and scored himself a goal and thirdly some wonderful footwork and set up Osman to finish.

Before we scored today, in fact throughout the game I thought to myself there was something missing. That was something in midfield and even with Aki there would still be that something not there. It needed a spark someone with something special and something very creative. Having seen Cahill play today and in fact looking at what I have seen and heard of him through this season in general I am absolutely convinced that had we had Cahill we could be mid table right now and the bookies would have us as vertually safe.

To think we let him get away for a couple of hundred grand!!!

No wonder Dowie is pissed with Jordan over the whole agents scenario! He probably see's what Cahill is doing and thinks he would have been in red and blue.

The one that got away

*At least we won today
Old 26-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Bringing it back...

weh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Fantastic player....
Old 26-02-2005, 11:30 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Taking us all the way to Germany 2006.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 26-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Who cares we've got Hughsie
Old 26-02-2005, 11:47 PM

Webb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I don't think he "got away." I sincerly believe he was used by SJ and his chum Theo as a pawn to 1) up the price that Millwall could get for him, and 2) be used by SJ in his anti-agent stance.

Makes sense to me.
Old 27-02-2005, 12:08 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by webbplebb
I don't think he "got away." I sincerly believe he was used by SJ and his chum Theo as a pawn to 1) up the price that Millwall could get for him, and 2) be used by SJ in his anti-agent stance.

Makes sense to me.
Old 27-02-2005, 12:15 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
A great signing for Everton, before the season started I wasn't sure how well he would do in the Premiership, but is now a key player - one of the first names on the teamsheet. I can see him moving on to greater things in the future, especially if Everton fail to build on this season's success.
Old 27-02-2005, 12:36 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
We'd have 5-10 more points had we signed him.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 27-02-2005, 12:46 AM

mellowG is playing for a contract
ah well. im proud we stuck to our guns. let it go.
Old 27-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cahill = Millwall = shet = not worth a wank
Old 27-02-2005, 02:04 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I dont where he comes from he is quality.

I dont any of this "we were just there to hike up the price rubbish" if that was the case then when Jordan attacked cahills agent like he did then the agent would of just replied by telling all about the deal being just a scam to get more money.

The fact is he's probably been one of the buys of the season in the premiership

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 27-02-2005, 02:32 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle El
Cahill = Millwall = shet = not worth a wank
Old 27-02-2005, 02:44 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used to think he was overrated but this season he has just proved himself as an absolutely fantastic player.A credit to himself and to Everton.
Old 27-02-2005, 06:26 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
He is so good in the air coming for crosses its unbelievable. 90% of his goals come from these runs into the box.