Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-07-2006, 10:49 AM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Smurph
I used to work with an Irish guy who, everytime a phone rang would say "that'll be the phone." It wasn't too annoying until I found myself saying it and it just doesn't sound the same without the accent.
Or, when the phone/doorbell rings and the missus says "who's that?" before you even get the chance to answer it!!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Seig Neil

hoopsmccan is south London and proudhoopsmccan is south London and proudhoopsmccan is south London and proudhoopsmccan is south London and proudhoopsmccan is south London and proudhoopsmccan is south London and proudhoopsmccan is south London and proudhoopsmccan is south London and proudhoopsmccan is south London and proudhoopsmccan is south London and proudhoopsmccan is south London and proud
Quote:
Originally posted by SexualChocolate
Or, when the phone/doorbell rings and the missus says "who's that?" before you even get the chance to answer it!!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by jone-zee
Kewl used by someone over 21
what about if they have a mental age of less than 21?
Old 05-07-2006, 10:53 AM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
"good good" when asked how they are. One good is enough!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by hoopsmccan
"Skellingtons", "Cerstificate", "Spacific Ocean"

Quite like "Draclea" though.
I like "Skellington". I prefer Dr. Acula though.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
My surname is very close to being skeleton. I find it quite annoying when people pronouce it skeleton and even worse when it's said as skellington. Some people seem to find it physically impossible to pronounce it any other way.
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
'OK so let's reach out to Fred and . . . . '

I always prefer the telephone - so much easier.
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by hoopsmccan
"Skellingtons", "Cerstificate", "Spacific Ocean"

Quite like "Draclea" though.
Thats all of Steve Wrights material.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:57 AM

lordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaroni
While talking about Couscous, one of my best friends remarked: "that's like salmonella isn't it?"

What an ump
Old 05-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Al From Bromley
Politeness would be a simple "thanks" and if you tihnk telling someone they are a star is encouragement then don't expect to be running the firm any day soon.
Thanks, Al, for your career advice, you patronising .
Old 05-07-2006, 10:58 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You are Peter Kay and I claim my 10!

Old 05-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Scarfer army

GeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Used to hate it when you helped someone at work and they would say 'You're a star'.
Best response to that is - 'nah, I prefer the ferry'
Old 05-07-2006, 10:59 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Politeness would be a simple "thanks" and if you tihnk telling someone they are a star is encouragement then don't expect to be running the firm any day soon.
What if someone said "Thanks, your a bloody star!" and then gave you a peck on the cheek?

Old 05-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Back On The Circuit.

Vince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I used to work with a BP supply chain management bloke from Bp who would always say " I firmly want to be in a place where.... blah de blah"I put him in a place he didnt want to firmly be and am no longer doing business in them circles.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:02 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
I hate and it actually makes me pucnh things when the phone calls and I pick it up and 10seconds later my mum will to even if the phone is for me. Now before the phone rings I have got in the habbit of shouting so every one in the house can hear that I am answering it. Yet she still picks it up!
Old 05-07-2006, 11:02 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People that go 'aaaah' for no reason, usually just cos they wanna strike up some inane conversation about the poxy weather !

'aaaaaah dear.... looks like rain....' so often said in my office by the middle aged women its not funny

Also, things like, 'well well well' or saying things just to get someone to ask whats that then, I have learnt to zone out now !
Old 05-07-2006, 11:05 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
"Think outside the box"

"Run with this one"

"Let's sing from the same spreadsheet"

Old 05-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Converting the heretics!

Micky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So and so needs "closure" on this before they can move on.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:09 AM
SC's wet dream

"Put that away and come with us please sir."

Old 05-07-2006, 11:10 AM
Lost

ponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by Smurph
My surname is very close to being skeleton. I find it quite annoying when people pronouce it skeleton and even worse when it's said as skellington. Some people seem to find it physically impossible to pronounce it any other way.
lol.

I have had many, many years of people getting both my first name, and my surname wrong.

It's just rudeness most of the time. People just hear what they want to hear.