Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-10-2019, 08:58 AM

colonel is just too good for youcolonel is just too good for youcolonel is just too good for youcolonel is just too good for youcolonel is just too good for youcolonel is just too good for youcolonel is just too good for youcolonel is just too good for youcolonel is just too good for youcolonel is just too good for youcolonel is just too good for you
My Nan always buys us raisins
raisins for Christmas
raisins for Easter
raisins for our birthdays
We call her Peshwari Nan
Old 24-10-2019, 09:26 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
I drew £30 out of a cash machine & now I can hear ‘Nessun Dorma’ coming out of my wallet.

Must be one of those three tenners...
Old 24-10-2019, 09:55 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel View Post
raisins for Christmas
raisins for Easter
We call her Peshwari Nan
Maybe I don't understand it, but isn't a Peshwari Naan made with coconut?
Old 24-10-2019, 10:06 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Maybe I don't understand it, but isn't a Peshwari Naan made with coconut?
Yes but also raisins.
Old 24-10-2019, 10:07 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
I drew £30 out of a cash machine & now I can hear ‘Nessun Dorma’ coming out of my wallet.

Must be one of those three tenners...
On what do you bass that conclusion?
Old 24-10-2019, 10:50 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here

Last edited by MFBias; 25-10-2019 at 08:11 AM.
Old 24-10-2019, 10:59 PM

Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Meanwhile on the Jokes thread ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Bob View Post
A man goes to his psychiatrist.

"Doctor, you've got to help me," he says. "I keep thinking that I'm a well-known psychoanalyst."

"How long has this been going on?" asks the shrink.

"Well," the man replies, "it all started when I was Jung..."
Old 25-10-2019, 01:03 PM

BB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is here
My family has a genetic predisposition for diarrhoea.
It runs in our jeans.
Old 25-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Balding Eagle

Palace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Bob View Post
My family has a genetic predisposition for diarrhoea.
It runs in our jeans.
Noses run in our family
Old 25-10-2019, 04:44 PM

ceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel View Post
raisins for Christmas
raisins for Easter
We call her Peshwari Nan
Not a joke but my nan genuinely lived in Keymer.
Old 25-10-2019, 07:19 PM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Yes but also raisins.
Might have been better if the nan had bought raisins at xmas and coconut for birthdays.

But not much better.
Old 26-10-2019, 08:47 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Nuns are in the front row watching a darts match.

Player puts his first dart in treble 20, second a 20 and the last dart hits the wire and rebounds into the Sister's eye killing her instantly.

The scorer announces "One nun dead and 80."
Old 16-11-2019, 02:07 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Nuns are in the front row watching a darts match.

Player puts his first dart in treble 20, second a 20 and the last dart hits the wire and rebounds into the Sister's eye killing her instantly.

The scorer announces "One nun dead and 80."
My Dad told me that in Butlins in 1978. Thank you for making me feel young.
Old 10-12-2019, 09:01 AM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
An Englishman, Frenchman, Italian and German are all standing watching a street performer do some juggling. The juggler notices that the men have a rather poor view, so he stands up on a large wooden box and calls out, "Can you all see me now?"

"Yes."
"Oui."
"Si."
"Ja."
Old 10-12-2019, 12:29 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
A bedraggled and starving Tarzan arrives at Hackney Social Services.

"I am Tarzan, lord of the jungle, but I have endured a horrendous journey and need your help."

"OK Tarzan, tell me how you survive in a typical week."

"On Monday I was so hungry I had to kill my beloved Cheeta and ate his arms.

"By Wednesday I was still starving so had to eat my beloved Cheeta's legs.

"On Friday and Saturday I had to feast on my beloved Cheeta's stomach and on Sunday I feasted on his brains."

The officer pondered for a moment and said: "Well Tarzan, lord of the jungle, if you can't survive on a monkey a week you can feck off."
Old 11-12-2019, 10:40 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Not a joke but this is

Old 12-12-2019, 10:18 AM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Labour will be winning the election until 5pm when the conservatives finish work
Old 12-12-2019, 10:20 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Jokes

Quote:
Labour will be winning the election until 5pm when the conservatives finish work

I’m sure your betters will pat you on the head for that one.

Good boy.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:06 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 12-12-2019, 11:17 AM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Vote The Errol Flynn party for a well hung Parliament
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."