Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wow. 2.4m for Campo would surely make him the most expensive pensioner in history wouldn't it? Impressive.

Can see Walcott going on loan next season mind; and Dempsey's useful if Fulham go down. Again would file the price quoted there as 'optimistic'

ok then, downright stupid. But 'offishul' transfer rumours in terrible grammar written by schoolchildren who can't even grasp Football Manager are one of the greatest things about being a football fan.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 29-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Here's today's slice of shite:
Crystal Palace young stars; Moses and Bostock are in line for a combined 7 Million pound deal to join Man United at the end of NEXT season.
Beckford Leeds to Crystal Palace 4 Million.
Scott Sinclair to sign a permanent deal at Palace.
Old 29-04-2008, 09:34 PM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
hahaha
Old 02-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Also they (Man City) will be making a 10 million joint bid for Victor Moses and John Bostock from Crystal Palace, although Palace want at least that much for each player.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:19 AM

etu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by chatham_eagle
Also they (Man City) will be making a 10 million joint bid for Victor Moses and John Bostock from Crystal Palace, although Palace want at least that much for each player.
This one actually has the sound of realism - it couldn't have come from that shithole!
Old 03-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Mind your sandwiches

Today's one:
MAN UNITED RUMOuRS - John Bostock for 3 million+ clauses Vicent Moses for 5 million+ clauses.

They could barely get my left tit for that, piss off you w@nkers.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Mind your sandwiches

"if Palace get offered 10 milllion for Moses and Bostock, Simon Jordan would bite there (sic) hand off. "

My arse he would.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:01 PM
cpfc n proud!!

eagles_1986 is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get oneagles_1986 is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
I heard today bostock is moving to man utd, Might be a load of bullocks, but you never no.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Mind your sandwiches

Well if we get 5million without him having signed a contract, It'll be ok, would make him a tosser in the process.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Mind your sandwiches

Random one today - "Dickov will move to Crystal Palace permanently to help their push in the play offs this season."

and

"Pearce (back to Reading, expected to stay although Crystal Palace and Sheff United "interested")."
Old 06-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Palace BOUNCE

flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin flying-fin
Quote:
Originally posted by DANCOO
Exactly. I tought it was bullshit at first, but then I saw the 'all these are true' bit at the end, so I guess they must be.
One of the funnyest lines on bbs ive ever seen.

I told the wife i was buying her diamonds for her birthday!

She said "nothing would please her more,"

So i`m getting her nothing.

-----------------------------------------
Old 08-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
''Just to expand on my rumour regarding John Bostock and Victor Moses to Manchester City for a 10 million combined fee, it appears that this deal could be on regardless of whether Sam Allardyce is appointed or not as they are signings recommended to Dr Shinawatra by his advisors and not by Sven or any of the coaching staff''

More from the same site
Old 08-05-2008, 11:03 PM

ashleykeith is playing for a contract
Rumour has it that Zohar is coming out of retirement and back to the Palace and to be used in the last minute of extra time in the play offs for Penalty duties..
Old 08-05-2008, 11:14 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Giofranco Zola is coming out of retirement and signing for us? sounds good to me
Old 08-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Two parrots sitting on a perch.

One says to the other... 'can you smell something fishy?'
Old 09-05-2008, 11:26 AM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Santos-er
Two parrots sitting on a perch.

One says to the other... 'can you smell something fishy?'
Two Snowmen,one said to the other @Can you smell carrots??
Old 09-05-2008, 12:18 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just been sent this from a QPR fan who picked it up on a web site, it's one of the better ones -

"Confirmed by a well placed insider, knows Ecclestone - Zidane will be unveiled next week and first signing will be some kid called Moses from Palace for 1.5m as soon as they lose to Bristol. Winger apparently.

Looking forward to Zidane - but that much on some kid seems a waste of money, although looks like we'll be spending plenty"
Old 09-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Mind your sandwiches

Beanie, what a load of bolex.
"Some kid called Moses" Thick bar stewards, have they not seen the sports news in the past 3 months.

Pompey transfer business: out:
Hughes (Crystal Palace) 1.0 million
Nugent (Crystal Palace if promtd) 4. 25 million
Old 09-05-2008, 02:59 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by chatham_eagle
Beanie, what a load of bolex.
"Some kid called Moses" Thick bar stewards, have they not seen the sports news in the past 3 months.
Oh, I agree - and the guy who sent it was not, I'm sure serious in believing it, but apparently 'tis out there, and some down Shepherd's Bush do believe. This seemed the right thread.
Old 13-05-2008, 08:05 AM
Mind your sandwiches

"The Everton facts from the training ground:
Moyes has been looking at these players:
victor moses 2.5 million C. Palace"

"Charlton expected to complete deals for Stuart Fleetwood (Forest Green forward) and Mark Hudson (Crystal Palace centre back) soon." Not Fleetwood

"the players I have heard to be arriving the SoL are.
Victor Moses (Crystal Palace 3 million"

Sunderland, pull the other one