Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 18-09-2014, 08:52 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yep if you placed it after 7am this morning it won't count for the bonus

Trust you've used the Bet365 one, usually the best out there, 200 worth.
Old 19-09-2014, 09:39 AM

Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
Yep if you placed it after 7am this morning it won't count for the bonus

Trust you've used the Bet365 one, usually the best out there, 200 worth.

Well that's a bugger. Seems almost as if it was intentionally misleading. Big splash page to draw people into the bet. But to know the offer is not valid you have to notice and understand a small 'in play' icon and marry this up with the Ts & Cs.

Actually I might pursue it. I hate scammers much more than I enjoy betting.
Old 19-09-2014, 11:16 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wouldn't surprise me if you were successful, the average new customer is worth a lot more than 50 to them, definitely ask the question
Old 19-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Betfair can be notoriously crap at having any leeway with their t&c's, knowing mostly you can't go elsewhere. At least it wasn't a loser.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 21-09-2014, 09:16 PM

Interesting month so far, one big loss where I chased a loss and came unstuck, then put all my red on one side and never got a chance to get it back, not too upset though as that's how I do it from time to time.

The good news is that I've found a new sport to trade, NFL, been trading the late kick offs on Thurs, Sun, Mon and so far am 6 winners from 6 after 2 weeks. Just traded a non late kick off 30mins before the kick off, stupid but got away with it after a scare.

Am on a nice run right now, here is September so far, with Champs League 20/20 hopefully plenty of scope to keep it going

A few screenshots

Ouchy

NFL going well

Nice of United to score 4 here, was zero for any other result

Whenever I get greedy and put all green on the outsider it seems to lose
Old 22-09-2014, 06:21 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Well, having accumulated a lot since the start of the season, I blew it all yesterday (83)! When Palace went 2 up, I had a rush of blood to the head and decided to lay them at odds of 1.15 ....

If Palace carry on taking leads and retaining them, I will be seriously down by the season's end!
Old 22-09-2014, 06:38 AM

I was saved any laying off as I was fast asleep and watched it this morning as live, waking the wife and dog in the process
Old 22-09-2014, 06:41 AM

and here's hoping to massive misery insurance losses throughout the season
Old 24-09-2014, 10:32 AM

Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had a very small laugh at Mr (read the ts&cs) Betfair's expense. Thought I'd take a cheeky 5.5 on Everton coming back at us. Sat there watching the price go out further and further, then we - ahem - scored again. It was fully another 10 minutes before I realised I had to 'confirm' the bet ... or perhaps just click on the little red 'x'.

I don't think I'm cut out for this game. Might just cash in.
Old 24-09-2014, 11:02 AM

Normally those are the bets that win and you can't work out why your account has been credited with the win
Old 24-09-2014, 03:17 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
or laying when you meant to back (which I did with notts forest against sheff weds), downside is I ended up laying forest at 2.7. Doh.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 24-09-2014, 05:58 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Well, having accumulated a lot since the start of the season, I blew it all yesterday (83)! When Palace went 2 up, I had a rush of blood to the head and decided to lay them at odds of 1.15 ....
Me too - but I was fairly confident that once I'd bunged some money on Everton on Draw, that we would hold out
Old 01-10-2014, 10:56 AM

September done with, went ok, 10% profit on my bank, GBP 313.85. 20 winning trades in a row (though 3 of them weren't green on both sides I hasten to add).

Here are the p&l shots, will go into more detail on the trades later, especially last night which was very close to a GBP 1200 loss.

The p&l for the month

p&l summary

Last edited by Finbar; 11-10-2014 at 11:37 AM.
Old 11-10-2014, 11:34 AM

Anyone used Traderline?

Appears that from Nov 1st it's that app or Betfair's own, neither has everything I need so will probably have to use them both

Traderline does have some good features (ladder and cash out values at each price) but doesn't (from what I can see) have the same 'what if' function that iBetMate has (the only what if shows cashing out, not if I want zero on one outcome and the rest of the red/green on the rest). Nor does it have the start time of the event, but the Betfair app has those so I can use that, unfortunately the Betfair app shows crossmatched price which is a massive no no for me as in 2 outcome markets (which are what I like most) i need to know where to put my money (i.e will I be matched first backing at 1.2 or laying at 6.0)
Old 11-10-2014, 02:30 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
September done with, went ok, 10% profit on my bank, GBP 313.85. 20 winning trades in a row (though 3 of them weren't green on both sides I hasten to add).

Here are the p&l shots, will go into more detail on the trades later, especially last night which was very close to a GBP 1200 loss.
Amazing stuff again - I guess you are benefitting from an accountancy background (?) and studying Betfair trading. Always beware over-confidence I guess (limiting risk I think they sometimes call it).
Old 13-10-2014, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
Amazing stuff again - I guess you are benefitting from an accountancy background (?) and studying Betfair trading. Always beware over-confidence I guess (limiting risk I think they sometimes call it).
Very quick with numbers but no accountancy background

That run not as impressive as it looks considering some I could / should have taken a loss pre event

Betfair been down for the last 2hrs, luckily nothing to trade on tonight but ffs how can this still happen??? May be time to take a break or cut back and only do cricket...
Old 13-10-2014, 12:02 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Your account reading are quality Fin. Like an extra income for you! I would love to get involved in this but probably don't have the time or start up cash!
Old 13-10-2014, 09:06 PM

Yeah it's been good, yesterday's 5hr outage worries me though as does the impending demise of iBetMate
Old 15-10-2014, 12:01 PM

Interesting article, makes me feel a bit better about making money on sports I know nothing about (sometimes...)

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-10-2014, 11:28 PM

Well I assume that in 30mins iBetMate will stop working