Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
i shot a dog and all hell broke loose
Old 23-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
i shot a dog and all hell broke loose
I did the same, but with a horse
Old 23-05-2010, 11:54 PM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I went to Thieves Pass I think its called, went near the Sallon and played Blackjack, but before getting in the building all hell broke loose, people shooting at me!

I have had two duals. Won the first. 2nd time the controls did not seem to work, I obviously did something wrong and got shot. It said Draw, I used L2, but the cross stayed at the bottom of the screen.

Still loving this game. I am trying to get Hunter Rank 2, but I find Deer, but I dont get the buck hide or deer hide that I need after shooting and skinning them.
Old 24-05-2010, 01:13 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just found this suitcase

To view the link you have to Register or Login
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 24-05-2010, 08:49 AM

jx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittens
I've hardly touched single player, online free roam with friend is where the fun is at for me! I wish there was more huntsman challenges though, I did them all in the first 2 days.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
Old 24-05-2010, 01:01 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyone having issues with the deadly assassins outfit pre order/limited edition bonus? i got to about 35% complete and then restarted as it was not showing up in my outfit list. Now i cant find some prick called Mo Van Barr who i need to kill to get my outfit.

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 24-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Yes - code doesn't work.

In other news, I was cantering through town, and decided to rescue a ho who was been hassled by a lowlife type. Shot the guy twice (nice double tap), but first one killed him and he fell and the second one killed the ho.

All hell broke loose, and got me a bounty on my head.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-05-2010, 01:41 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
should have this tomorrow hopefully!

whats the online like? game types etc
Old 24-05-2010, 03:43 PM

jx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittens
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
should have this tomorrow hopefully!

whats the online like? game types etc
It has your standard online team games like their own take on TDM, CTF ect. Plays very much like GTA but with a Gears style Weapon wheel. There are Shotguns, Rifles, Snipers, Pistols, Explosives ect but competative game modes are often stripped down to basic guns with the ability to pick up better weapons on the map. There is auto-aim unless you play hardcore mode but it's pretty balanced. Personally I have much more fun just exploring the world in free roam with friends. There are lots of challenges to do in free roam that will gain you XP, get you new titles, characters ect. Plus you can go and raid gang hideouts for the big XP. Try taking the gang out on your own if you're brave :P

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
Old 24-05-2010, 03:56 PM
Rabbit on heat

Tricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradise
Quote:
Originally Posted by jx2384
It has your standard online team games like their own take on TDM, CTF ect. Plays very much like GTA but with a Gears style Weapon wheel. There are Shotguns, Rifles, Snipers, Pistols, Explosives ect but competative game modes are often stripped down to basic guns with the ability to pick up better weapons on the map. There is auto-aim unless you play hardcore mode but it's pretty balanced. Personally I have much more fun just exploring the world in free roam with friends. There are lots of challenges to do in free roam that will gain you XP, get you new titles, characters ect. Plus you can go and raid gang hideouts for the big XP. Try taking the gang out on your own if you're brave :P
I've been playing free roam on my own as I have no friends . Was gutted to get down to one last gang memer at a hideout when some bugger pops up and decides it would be more fun to take me out than help with the raid. We killed each other for a bit then the gang respawned before I could finish the job off

The single player just completely destroyed my weekend! All that beautiful sunshine and I only saw a little of it. Managed to complete all of the main quests and most of the challenges and am still only on about 80% completion
Old 24-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
So where are we all going with the honor? I'm aiming to be a good guy, but occasionally end up shooting people in the head, particularly after losing at 5 finger fillet or poker.

Making quite a lot of cash from hunting too.

What does the volcanic pistol do?
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 24-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCCI Eagle
What does the volcanic pistol do?
Holds more bullets I think.

I have one.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-05-2010, 06:19 PM
On a wing and a prayer...

OutOfBounds will last through forever and another dayOutOfBounds will last through forever and another dayOutOfBounds will last through forever and another dayOutOfBounds will last through forever and another dayOutOfBounds will last through forever and another dayOutOfBounds will last through forever and another dayOutOfBounds will last through forever and another dayOutOfBounds will last through forever and another dayOutOfBounds will last through forever and another dayOutOfBounds will last through forever and another dayOutOfBounds will last through forever and another day
Played for about 3 hours last night. Have it on PS3. Amazing so far, I can't believe how big the world is. Wasn't sure cause I didn't really like the GTA games, but so far quite good.
Old 24-05-2010, 06:31 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Love all the GTA games. Hopefully gettin this soon.

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 24-05-2010, 08:25 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I was riding my horse and I fell down a big crater and the horse died. So I skinned it. Earned me $10 too.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 24-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here

Last edited by Reps AJ; 24-05-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 25-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
A stranger told me I had to win a Land Deed by playing Liar's Dice at Thieves' Landing. I sat down and noticed it was $200 per buyin, so assumed I was in the right game.

So I played.. and played.. and played. I won about $10,000 in 1 hour, including a 'More than a Fistful' trophy, but saw nothing about a land deed. Has anyone won this land deed, or is there special way you have to win it?
Old 25-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Rabbit on heat

Tricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradise
Quote:
Originally Posted by se1eagle
A stranger told me I had to win a Land Deed by playing Liar's Dice at Thieves' Landing. I sat down and noticed it was $200 per buyin, so assumed I was in the right game.

So I played.. and played.. and played. I won about $10,000 in 1 hour, including a 'More than a Fistful' trophy, but saw nothing about a land deed. Has anyone won this land deed, or is there special way you have to win it?
You have to knock one of the other players out (I can't remember which one) to get the deed. If you've already knocked them all out check your map, the "Lights, Camera, Action" (er... i think that's what it was called, I'm doing this from memory) mission should be highlighted somewhere in the south west corner.
Old 25-05-2010, 11:59 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
got it last night and played about 40 mins and its seems pretty good. leaving work early today to session it tonight.

i have a nasty feeling i am going to sepdn hours wondering around doing nothing and still enjoying it!"
Old 25-05-2010, 02:08 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Got it today for my birthday! Really wanna play it but ive got stupid exams tomorrow and thursday so im gonna have to wait.

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."