Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Weird. GIFS don't work on the gif thread, but do in my avatar ...
Old 08-10-2013, 06:27 AM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is there a cost for the app or free to use?
Old 08-10-2013, 06:31 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Free

Thanks to all the BBS angels
Old 08-10-2013, 06:39 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Free

Thanks to all the BBS angels
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 08-10-2013, 06:51 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Whats all this annoying tapatalk crud??
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 08-10-2013, 06:57 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
People posting from the new app.

I've just turned sig off

Old 08-10-2013, 06:59 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Last edited by elgin eagle; 08-10-2013 at 07:03 AM.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:01 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
All versions are free.

I would strongly advise against downloading APK files from unknown sources.

Use the play store or the app store only

Also the above Link is is for Android NOT Iphone
Old 08-10-2013, 07:02 AM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
Oh my god more of my life will be gone on the BBS. Had to turn off notifications on subscribed threads, phone was going mad.
I deleted it after about 15 minutes as I couldn't work out how to stop those or the sounds that went with them. Is there an easy way of stopping that, I have switched notifaction sounds off for e mails etc? Otherwise I will stick to using a shortcut to my control panel.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:04 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

I cant work out how to turn off the `sent from my dell streak using` nonsense though.
When repling to a post bottom right .... turn off signature or change it.

Old 08-10-2013, 07:06 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
All versions are free.

I would strongly advise against downloading APK files from unknown sources.

Use the play store or the app store only

Also the above Link is is for Android NOT Iphone
Sorry Dave, just realised this is a dedicated iphone thread. It was the only thing I could get to work on my streak. Will delete the link.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Supporting CPFC 2010

Big-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Works for me!
Old 08-10-2013, 09:00 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
When repling to a post bottom right .... turn off signature or change it.

Cheers, it doesnt work for me though. Im quoting your post and the options I have along the bottom are submit, discard, a camera, a links button, and a smiley face course this is probably because im not using an iphone, but I thought it might be fixable thru the app itself.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2

Pretty obvious really.

Last edited by elgin eagle; 08-10-2013 at 09:02 AM.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:01 AM
Supporting CPFC 2010

Big-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Works ok for me think it will take some getting used to though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Cheers, it doesnt work for me though. Im quoting your post and the options I have along the bottom are submit, discard, a camera, a links button, and a smiley face course this is probably because im not using an iphone, but I thought it might be fixable thru the app itself.

Because you are using a version not from the play store

Also - aren't you in android?
Old 08-10-2013, 09:04 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Griff View Post
Works ok for me think it will take some getting used to though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - To view the link you have to Register or Login
don't have to use it
Old 08-10-2013, 09:04 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Because you are using a version not from the play store

Also - aren't you in android?
Yes im on the wrong thread dave. Will uninstall and reinstall the version from the play store. It wouldnt work last night though, I thought that was because the software is old on this dell.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Supporting CPFC 2010

Quote:
don't have to use it
Your joking Dave I can block 3rd page wins and the such like on the move!!.......woohoo.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
It's a hateful experience on an original iPad 1, possibly as you can't install the latest tapatalk version?

Consequently I'm holding off installing on my iPhone 5 until I get to read some positive feedback on here.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

What's the logic there bro?

You can still use safari - which works well I admit