Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 16-11-2013, 08:40 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Rockers rule!
Wash your mouth out greebo,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mod1.jpg (73.3 KB, 16 views)

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 16-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Wash your mouth out greebo,
Yes, I very much imagine Blind Eagle and Les Butler at least sit behind their PCs well suited and booted. Blind I imagine is a Rod Stewart type figure while I think Les is more your Stevie Marriott.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:41 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Yes, I very much imagine Blind Eagle and Les Butler at least sit behind their PCs well suited and booted. Blind I imagine is a Rod Stewart type figure while I think Les is more your Stevie Marriott.
Wtf ? What have you been pouring on your cornflakes ?

No idea about les , but blind is more your grizzly adams type, kills his own dinner etc and makes clothing from the pelts . About as As far removed from the carnaby st scene as you could get . Also my post was a tounge in cheek retort to the rockers rule post by hedgehog, nothing to do with moderating on this here site . The double meaning of the word mod being played on was solely the point.

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 16-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
The double meaning of the word mod being played on was solely the point.
Yeah, I got that hence my references to two great Mod icons of the 60s.

Old 16-11-2013, 09:47 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Blind.

Old 16-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Yeah, I got that hence my references to two great Mod icons of the 60s.

Brummie's more the Move, he was singing Blackberry way in the pub last weekend in his sleep
Old 21-11-2013, 05:22 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
If this were the case you would be a mod.
I think I speak for PK when I say, "you bitch."

There are nowhere near as many mods as I thought - for some reason I assumed that there were dozens.

At ease. You can go back to being the weird baby eating freemason subcolt that you are.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 21-11-2013, 06:09 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
A Matov 2006 vintage:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-11-2013, 06:46 PM
Wagon Painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
A Matov 2006 vintage:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Nice to meet so many old friends.
Old 25-11-2013, 05:23 PM

Andrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why isn't James a Super Moderator? He seems to be the new ruler of the BBS and in turn leader of the free world.
Old 25-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Wagon Painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews69 View Post
Why isn't James a Super Moderator?
He lacks the speed, these days.
Old 25-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
How does Dave choose his Mods?

1 on 1 fights? Arm wrestle? thumb wars? Downing a pint contest? dance off? Muay Thai contest? Bribery? Other?
Old 25-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
How does Dave choose his Mods?

1 on 1 fights? Arm wrestle? thumb wars? Downing a pint contest? dance off? Muay Thai contest? Bribery? Other?
You must meet the following criteria:

- be a toadying yes man
- hold impeccable marxist credentials

everything else is negotiable
Old 25-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Wagon Painter

To be a Mod you have to carry 3 pints while balancing SKATE on your head and reciting every word of Whisky In The Jar.
Old 25-11-2013, 06:46 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

- be a toadying yes man

100% spot on comrade !
Old 25-11-2013, 11:56 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

- be a toadying yes man

Does this mean that Weasel C~nt Selhurst Celtic is a swot?
Old 26-11-2013, 12:01 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:

- be a toadying yes man

So we can expect 3 new female moderators from the Brixton area at some point soon?
Old 26-11-2013, 12:06 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
So we can expect 3 new female moderators from the Brixton area at some point soon?
Old 26-11-2013, 12:46 PM

Andrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are there any female Mods already?
Old 26-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Lurker

sirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes, of the hidden-to-men "Shoes and Handbags" Forum. I think PK has access.