Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 17-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"Access denied and logged"

I've tried accessing the BBS from my other computer, which connects to the Internet via VPN. I got a plain text page that says, "Access denied and logged."

Are you actively blocking certain countries from accessing the BBS, or are you actively blocking certain VPNs from accessing the BBS?
Old 17-03-2014, 11:33 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Yes - some IPs which are known for posting spam have been blocked. Is it a public VPN and if so, which VPN are you using?
Old 18-03-2014, 01:39 PM

Mister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
I get that message too when I'm at our house in Spain and I try and access the home page. However, if I come on through the Forums page it's ok
Old 18-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
There are a number of nuisance spain based posters who have been blocked but still find their way round the blocking and manage to post.