Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 07:40 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Zaha would suit this system down to the ground.

Ideally Id love to see Zaha on one side and scott sinclair on the other, this way you have a trickster and an out and out pace merchant, I like Bolasie but we need more of a goal threat should we stay up.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/

Last edited by maestro; 02-04-2014 at 07:51 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:44 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Would be nice, but cant see it happening
Old 02-04-2014, 07:48 AM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
Zaha would suit this system down to the ground.

Ideally Id love to see Zaha on one side and scott sinclair on the other, I like Bolasie but we need more of a goal threat should we stay up.
Would be very sexy. Moses is probably better than both and therefore perhaps unrealistic.

Ince will be a top player given game time at this level. The less impact he has for us this season I think the more likely it is that we will sign him permanently in the summer. Would be a great investment on a free (wages etc excepted).
Old 02-04-2014, 07:52 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
Would be very sexy. Moses is probably better than both and therefore perhaps unrealistic.

Ince will be a top player given game time at this level. The less impact he has for us this season I think the more likely it is that we will sign him permanently in the summer. Would be a great investment on a free (wages etc excepted).
Ince needs to put on some muscle over the summer, he looked like a lost boy on the field, just got pushed off the ball all the time.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 02-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
Ince needs to put on some muscle over the summer, he looked like a lost boy on the field, just got pushed off the ball all the time.
True and I'm sure he will. Ince will sign for a PL club in the summer and I hope it's us. Thought he was a marginally better player than Wilf last season - less raw ability perhaps but more product and brain.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:45 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am sure there will be quite a few changes introduced by TP in the summer should we remain in the premiership. Personally I would like to see us tweek the style to give us more fluency and also press teams higher up more, its the only way to ease the pressure on the defence. I would like to see a Diamond formation in a 4-1-3-1-1 this team I feel will give us flair and greater goal threat, with the defence remaining solid.
However, sadly I don't think TP will be quite so adventurous, and probably the Board more thrifty with the purse strings. Oh well.

----------------------------------Speroni------------------------------

------Ward------------Dann--------------Shawcross--------------Bertrand----------

--------------------------------Jedinak-------------------------

-----------Zaha-----------------Ledley----------------Sinclair---------------

-----------------------------------Moses------------------------------

-----------------------------Chamakh-------------------------------
Old 03-04-2014, 11:20 AM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
I am sure there will be quite a few changes introduced by TP in the summer should we remain in the premiership. Personally I would like to see us tweek the style to give us more fluency and also press teams higher up more, its the only way to ease the pressure on the defence. I would like to see a Diamond formation in a 4-1-3-1-1 this team I feel will give us flair and greater goal threat, with the defence remaining solid.
However, sadly I don't think TP will be quite so adventurous, and probably the Board more thrifty with the purse strings. Oh well.

------Ward------------Dann--------------Shawcross--------------Bertrand----------

Nigel ,you post far too much good sense...saves me having to login. if I could make a tad adjustment....whilst retaining the services of cham and he and moses fight it for the 'hole' position I would probably retain the services of bolasie and use the funds available from your Sinclair acquisition (who incidentally I saw as the natural replacement for wilf at the start of the season) and go for Rhodes. Im not sure (well I am) about shawcross and would probably push the boat out for caulker......your general principles of how the team is set up though I gladly concur with. Whatever happens any signing for the 14/15 should only be bought to start........eh?
Old 03-04-2014, 11:59 AM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The options available to us if we stay up really are exciting. We wouldn’t sign Moses, Wilf and Sinclair but 2 of 3 (probably the latter 2) might be an option. Bertrand could work.

Come on lads, 3 points Saturday and we are nearly there!
Old 03-04-2014, 04:23 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
Nigel ,you post far too much good sense...saves me having to login. if I could make a tad adjustment....whilst retaining the services of cham and he and moses fight it for the 'hole' position I would probably retain the services of bolasie and use the funds available from your Sinclair acquisition (who incidentally I saw as the natural replacement for wilf at the start of the season) and go for Rhodes. Im not sure (well I am) about shawcross and would probably push the boat out for caulker......your general principles of how the team is set up though I gladly concur with. Whatever happens any signing for the 14/15 should only be bought to start........eh?
Thank you for your compliment.

Also let me add I would not disagree in what you propose, but let me give you my reasons for my new additions. Starting with the defence by bringing in Shawcross would complement Dann very well, also he is well known and liked by Pulis and very experienced at this level and would be a lot cheaper than Caulker, who I agree is a very decent player but may look beyond us.
My choice at LB goes to Bertrand again a decent player also on the basis he is more experienced and proven at this level than say Cresswell another option. As for my choice of Sinclair, he does give you a greater goal threat and in the system suggested I felt would be better and is a more cultured player. However I did wonder if Bolasie should be given the chance, but he is so unpredictable and wasteful a lot of the time,and is probably better and more effective coming off the bench. Finally the player to play in the "hole" I have always felt Moses is made for that role, he is such a clever player with his short passing and also his sudden change in pace (very similar to Rooney) is vital in that position in linking up with a clever forward like Chamakh, who has good ball control and heading ability to fulfil that role in leading the forward line well.
You mentioned Jordan Rhodes, I am a huge fan and have said so many times previously and would dearly love us to sign him, but I feel he is better in a 4-4-2 system. The system I chose I felt with my choice of players was more likely to jell as a unit playing a fluent pacey game and a real joy to watch.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post

If we stay up - I would agree Bertrand is good enough to bring in to improve the defence. Mariappa's recent form might provide alternates but in the long run it's the right thing to do. I definitely wouldn't buy Shawcross. Other than experience - I don't think he will add anything to our defence. Indeed he is the player I would target in Stoke encounters as a weak link. He has many of the right attributes but can be pressured into mistakes.

I 'like' Zaha, Sinclair and Moses but really don't think you can afford to play them together. It would work for maybe 1 in 7 games but we would be overrun with these 3 there I think. Two out wide at the maximum until the other 8 are significantly stronger. Either that or sneak 12 onto the pitch . . . .

Also the formation above pushes Chamakh back into the main striker role. I think he is far better suited, and looks happier, playing as the floating attacking midfielder. He wins a lot of ball against the odds but critically offers us the time to break into attack. That does mean that we have to hope that Murray can come good or unfortunately we will need to compete in the search for the holy grail of a goal-scoring forward capable of playing up there on his own.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:03 PM

Bluebirds 08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluebirds 08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluebirds 08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluebirds 08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluebirds 08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluebirds 08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluebirds 08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluebirds 08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluebirds 08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluebirds 08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluebirds 08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You are welcome to Zaha...done nothing for us (Cardiff)
Old 03-04-2014, 05:54 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Murray has played 6-7 games in the worlds best league this season! He wasnt even meant to be back playing that early in February. How people are writing him off already is unbelievable. I think its brilliant that he has already scored in those games, yes it may have been a penalty but he completely changed that game at Swansea with Jerome. How anyone can even judge him this season is stupid, especially with what he did last season. Let him actually get a fit pre season for once at Palace which he has never had. I remember when people didn't think he would be all that after his first season at Palace
Old 03-04-2014, 06:11 PM

knobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Murray has played 6-7 games in the worlds best league this season! He wasnt even meant to be back playing that early in February. How people are writing him off already is unbelievable. I think its brilliant that he has already scored in those games, yes it may have been a penalty but he completely changed that game at Swansea with Jerome. How anyone can even judge him this season is stupid, especially with what he did last season. Let him actually get a fit pre season for once at Palace which he has never had. I remember when people didn't think he would be all that after his first season at Palace
Look how many goals Ricky Lambert scores for Southampton and he isn't too different to Murray. With the right service he would score a decent amount of goals in this league!
Old 04-04-2014, 07:17 AM
Banned by Moderators

Aki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I personally think we should get another winger and leave Bolasie on the other wing. Next year I reckon we will see a mature, composed Yannick. If Pulis can manage that we will have some player.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki-Hughes View Post
I personally think we should get another winger and leave Bolasie on the other wing. Next year I reckon we will see a mature, composed Yannick. If Pulis can manage that we will have some player.
I doubt Bolasie will change, he's a live wire, frustrating, unpredictable and on his day unplayable, I don't think he'll ever be a consistent performer or ever be able to shoot!
Old 04-04-2014, 08:11 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I highly doubt we'll be able to get both. Then again, I highly doubt we could get either. I would have Moses back in a heartbeat, though. Proven in the Prem and would be a massive upgrade on Puncheon.

I don't think coming back here would be good for Zaha. I think going to a team like Everton, Newcastle or Southampton would be a good move for him now. Not as much pressure as at the bigger teams and not the pressure to get a relegation stuggling team out of trouble.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 04-04-2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
If we stay up - I would agree Bertrand is good enough to bring in to improve the defence. Mariappa's recent form might provide alternates but in the long run it's the right thing to do. I definitely wouldn't buy Shawcross. Other than experience - I don't think he will add anything to our defence. Indeed he is the player I would target in Stoke encounters as a weak link. He has many of the right attributes but can be pressured into mistakes.

I 'like' Zaha, Sinclair and Moses but really don't think you can afford to play them together. It would work for maybe 1 in 7 games but we would be overrun with these 3 there I think. Two out wide at the maximum until the other 8 are significantly stronger. Either that or sneak 12 onto the pitch . . . .

Also the formation above pushes Chamakh back into the main striker role. I think he is far better suited, and looks happier, playing as the floating attacking midfielder. He wins a lot of ball against the odds but critically offers us the time to break into attack. That does mean that we have to hope that Murray can come good or unfortunately we will need to compete in the search for the holy grail of a goal-scoring forward capable of playing up there on his own.
I respect your views Martin, also that we all see things differently. You mention Shawcross as being a weak link? is he not the player who breaks up attacks well frequently, has pace to get back when caught out of position, excellent in the air and most importantly scores goals which we have lacked from a CB, and very much what TP likes.
Not so long ago was talked off as an England CB, and wanted back by Fergie at Man U. As far as I am concerned is a perfect fit for a club like ours and how we play, a no nonsense defender who does the simple things well.
You stated we could not play Zaha, Moses and Sinclair in the same team, Why? my suggestions mentioned having Jedinak sweeping behind that 3 man midfield with another defensive midfielder Ledley in there, and with Zaha and Sinclair providing width and also support for the attack.
Surely having a strong defence and with TWO defensive midfielders aswell, and with the wide players expected to do defensive duties, would not see us "overrun" as you state.
I fully accept your argument about Chamakh's best role with justification, but he could play the lone striker well if supported by the "others" if not left isolated. To have the quality of Moses and Chamakh with their movement playing in front would make us a wonderful team to watch, with goals coming from other areas not just from the CF.
If we are to move forward and away from the negative tactics then we need to be bold.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:08 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Before Holloway came last season Zaha was easily the best attacking and one of if not the best defending winger in the league. People forget how many times he would win the ball and start a counter all by himself
Old 04-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Moses is probably the better player than Zaha but he'd have to play in the hole in our system rather than wide. Wilf - if he could put his last season head on - can be devastating going forward but also put in his share tracking back.

The biggest complaint Cardiff fans seem to have his he's not putting anything in defensively. Do that for 5 minutes in our team and Pulis would have him off the pitch and out of the 18 faster than Parish drives his cars.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
I doubt Bolasie will change, he's a live wire, frustrating, unpredictable and on his day unplayable, I don't think he'll ever be a consistent performer or ever be able to shoot!
I liken Bolasie's playing style to a spinning top that you've just released into your group of WWII model soldiers.
Closed Thread