Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 17-06-2014, 03:29 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Questions forum

Where has it gone?

I know we cannot ask questions until the season starts, but no harm keeping it there for reference to old questions, is there?
Old 17-06-2014, 03:34 PM
ValetingMan - (Unretired)

deanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I removed it. I'll put it back.

Was having a tidy up.

Quote "CPFCBBS" and get 10% off any booking!
Old 17-06-2014, 03:39 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
It's in GPD.
Old 17-06-2014, 03:39 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
its just like when the Nazi's burned books. You can't cover up the truth !!!!!
Old 17-06-2014, 04:45 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
Where has it gone?

I know we cannot ask questions until the season starts, but no harm keeping it there for reference to old questions, is there?
It's there